+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

M

Mafia

TGIF said:
You're a July AOR and your waiting on ppr, remeds or forms and repcc??
Franckly, I dont know Jack about acronyms around here, Things like PCC, PC, PPR CIAS, AOR… my mind can not comprehend what on earth these all are…

They say my processing started in August 10. That’s the best and latest information I understood.

TGIF

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 02 2010
Passport Req..
July 07 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 13 2011
Mafia said:
Franckly, I dont know Jack about acronyms around here, Things like PCC, PC, PPR CIAS, AOR... my mind can not comprehend what on earth these all are...

They say my processing started in August 10. That's the best and latest information I understood.
Well hang in there buddy. And familiarize yourself with those fine acronyms. I am sure it will make your life a bit easier!!

Alot of us are waiting like you so don't lose heart or patience!!

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Ok then a welcome gift for ya
AOR - Acknowledgement of Receipt (This letter is sent to the applicant once the processing starts in CHC- Islamabad but from aug sep 2010 they have stopped even sending AORs)

Mafia said:
Franckly, I dont know Jack about acronyms around here, Things like PCC, PC, PPR CIAS, AOR... my mind can not comprehend what on earth these all are...

They say my processing started in August 10. That's the best and latest information I understood.

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
What genre do u follow.... humorous, sarcastic, or the same we are fed up with?

Mafia said:
Well, Things that i do when boss isn't around! :)

Ok jokes aside, Yes this is my very own production, since i have a limited experience of writing for international automotive magazines and websites. I have also written some books (If anyone of you want to squeeze the nuts of their brain to understand inside out about "Interviewing skills for managers", "HR, The process management", and "To be the best, work with the best" <All books written by me>, then contact me).

I am From Islamabad. working with a financial institution. Oh and not to mention, Like many of you, In the que, at disposal of Mercy-less visa officers :)

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
Mafia said:
Hello everyone,

Since processing time is enough for people like us to assume what is and has gone wrong with the fancy paper work we forwarded to them in good faith, I have somehow found the reason of Mocking (oops, sorry, i mean delay ;D ) in their practice.

Embassy has finally woken up, Visa officers are geared up to clean the mess, and even the think tanks of Canadian Government have realized that they need to lighten up their process in order to get raise in their population before US start gunning them down. Learning from the top, every official has put their core responsibilities in the draws and are screening the applicants to see that how many of them can be stuffed in Mary land of Canada to expand their voting poll count. Unfortunately, in Pakistan, it appears neither of us is ever going to be considered for such act of this wholesome immigration policy because of reasons beyond our reckoning.
Now one can understand the mental agony and suffering as a result of this appalling mistake by Canadian officials of not considering us as a genuine trouble shooter of this low population crises. Despite of fulfilling all the ingredients required for such act The only understandable reason I could think of for their bewilder-ness could be that we still have to work on our ability to adopt their French/English spelling and that they want to leave us with some time to bring improvement in such regard, they even threw a five year plan, drawn by Mr. Harper, to develop English skills of ours which is seriously been questioned by Canadians.

In the first year,‘s' will be used instead of soft ‘c' and ‘k' will replace the hard ‘c'.

Not only will this klear up confusion and make the life of sivil servants easier, but also komputer keyboards will need one less key.

There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the second year, when the troublesome ‘ph' will be replased with an ‘f'. This will make words like ‘fotograf' 20 per sent shorter.

In the third year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to get to a stage where most komplekated alterations are possible. So double letters wil be removed to inkrease the likelihod of akurate speling. And the horible mes of silent ‘e' wil be banished.

By the fourth yar, peopl wil b respectiv to steps lik replasing ‘th' by ‘d' and ‘w' by ‘v'.

During da fifd yar, de unesesary ‘o' kan b dropd from vords kontaining ‘ou', and similar modifikations vud of kors aplid to oder kombinations of leters.

After dis fifd yar, v vil hav a sensibl riten styl. Der vil b no mor trubls or difikultis and evri vza ofisr vil find it ezi tu understand us.

Da drem vil finali kum tru nd v al vil get or viza vri son 8)

HAHAHAHAHAHAA LOLL!! Good one!! This had me in splits!! Thanks for making my day!

M

Mafia

saggit_16 said:
What genre do u follow.... humorous, sarcastic, or the same we are fed up with?
Moderate Humorous, but i don't miss a chance to hit where it matters. As my previous email to CHC high commissioner with CC to some other top notch cube heads of "L’Hexagone" (Oops, with a big sorry if there is anyone french) ruffled a few feathers and so in a spirit of goodwill, I kept my pen down ever since, that seems went well with CHC guys and they are now replying to my email in respectful manner ;D

M

Mafia

saggit_16 said:
Ok then a welcome gift for ya
AOR - Acknowledgement of Receipt (This letter is sent to the applicant once the processing starts in CHC- Islamabad but from aug sep 2010 they have stopped even sending AORs)
Ohh that Darn thing? ummm They sent three pages with some weird boxes on, asking for the same info i gave them in the first place. So i carbon copies my initial application there, and posted back. My current situation is like this.

Police clearance is prior to stone age.
Medical is long gone, although i doubt ni any change in my conditions from last.. ummm 5 years???

B

bestplace4u

aur haan gali k kone main jo shabnam aunty rehti hain unki larki ki baat pakki hogayi hai larka khair se saudia main mazdoori karta hai.

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Guys & Girls,

After 1st successful, 4 hr long Forum gathering of Lahore chapter on 12th Jun 2011 Its the time for another meeting before our dear bro Maximus leaves, so the next meeting is suspected on Friday night Jun 24, 2011. Exact Time and location would be confirmed later.

Yet confirmed members are Maximus, Tuco, Jalal, Saifsmarty & saggit_16. If anyone else in Lahore willing to join us he is more than welcome by just droping me or any above member a PM

Regards,
Saggit_16

PS: Raymasood bro is there any chance of your joining?

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
hey

i would like to confirm kay re med and ppr may main kis kis nay sath bheja haii...other than my huby,cheerz,and ali shah.....
any updates from u guys ??

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
bestplace4u said:
aur haan gali k kone main jo shabnam aunty rehti hain unki larki ki baat pakki hogayi hai larka khair se saudia main mazdoori karta hai.
Makes me want to ask...aaj maasi aai thi kaam per ya nikammi ne phir chutti mar li? :p

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
Mafia said:
Hello everyone,

Since processing time is enough for people like us to assume what is and has gone wrong with the fancy paper work we forwarded to them in good faith, I have somehow found the reason of Mocking (oops, sorry, i mean delay ;D ) in their practice.

Embassy has finally woken up, Visa officers are geared up to clean the mess, and even the think tanks of Canadian Government have realized that they need to lighten up their process in order to get raise in their population before US start gunning them down. Learning from the top, every official has put their core responsibilities in the draws and are screening the applicants to see that how many of them can be stuffed in Mary land of Canada to expand their voting poll count. Unfortunately, in Pakistan, it appears neither of us is ever going to be considered for such act of this wholesome immigration policy because of reasons beyond our reckoning.
Now one can understand the mental agony and suffering as a result of this appalling mistake by Canadian officials of not considering us as a genuine trouble shooter of this low population crises. Despite of fulfilling all the ingredients required for such act The only understandable reason I could think of for their bewilder-ness could be that we still have to work on our ability to adopt their French/English spelling and that they want to leave us with some time to bring improvement in such regard, they even threw a five year plan, drawn by Mr. Harper, to develop English skills of ours which is seriously been questioned by Canadians.

In the first year,‘s' will be used instead of soft ‘c' and ‘k' will replace the hard ‘c'.

Not only will this klear up confusion and make the life of sivil servants easier, but also komputer keyboards will need one less key.

There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the second year, when the troublesome ‘ph' will be replased with an ‘f'. This will make words like ‘fotograf' 20 per sent shorter.

In the third year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to get to a stage where most komplekated alterations are possible. So double letters wil be removed to inkrease the likelihod of akurate speling. And the horible mes of silent ‘e' wil be banished.

By the fourth yar, peopl wil b respectiv to steps lik replasing ‘th' by ‘d' and ‘w' by ‘v'.

During da fifd yar, de unesesary ‘o' kan b dropd from vords kontaining ‘ou', and similar modifikations vud of kors aplid to oder kombinations of leters.

After dis fifd yar, v vil hav a sensibl riten styl. Der vil b no mor trubls or difikultis and evri vza ofisr vil find it ezi tu understand us.

Da drem vil finali kum tru nd v al vil get or viza vri son 8)
WTH lol?