App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
khalid25 said:
Hi All,

Please advice as i am very disappoint with Islamabad office processing time.(i sponsored my wife and daughter)

File sent CIC Mississauga March 2010
Transfer to Islamabad office April 2010
Recieved file number June 2010

No updates after that, letter say time 8-9 month, but now its year now and no update on online too just shows case is in process.

Can any one advice?

ok you know what you should email them after 15 days as of my experiance and also write your full detials in email your name date of brith your file number your clint id number your wife date of birth name and all your personal information.......and ask them about updat tell them as of my AOR i should receieve an update with in 8 to 9 months it has been 12 months i didnt get any news from you guys ..........and etc as a formal email with lots of appreciation makan mari mean then send them always ask them about update warna expire hoga ap ke file

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Forum is officially dead now. I think its time for me to start entertainment again as I used too to keep the forum active and something new to read for members. Cheers

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Forum is officially dead now. I think its time for me to start entertainment again as I used too to keep the forum active and something new to read for members. Cheers
ya its dead....any updates? interview hoa kisi ka yar?

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
Still no passport wo din kab ayega jab forum pe msg likhon gi k wapas agaya it's been 8 days since decision made :'(

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Yes u should Bhai today I need cheering up

umme

Jun 6, 2011
Assalam o alaikum.
Question:
on second page of passport there is place 4 signature,my daughter is two years old n what about her pasport,either i have to sign on her pasport or there should b her thumb expression?anybody who can guide.thanx

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
Okay I changed my mind I did istighfar for being ungrateful allhumdulillah Allah got us this far and inshallah he will help us all the way to the end...there I feel better already

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Since Canada post is on strike and not delivering any new applications package to CPC-M, thus they dont have (except delivered by Fedex-ups) that many application to approve and forward to regional office. Do you friends thinks will this reduce CHC backlog a little bit as they are not receiving that many files volume from CPC-M.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Since Canada post is on strike and not delivering any new applications package to CPC-M, thus they dont have (except delivered by Fedex-ups) that many application to approve and forward to regional office. Do you friends thinks will this reduce CHC background a little bit as they are not receiving that many files volume from CPC-M.
:p no bro even if they dont send them for next 2 years still they will stay slow coz as you know they play cheese its not the matter of application its game time for them dont worry

umme

Jun 6, 2011
lonly widout hubby said:
my AOR IS 10TH MONTH OLD................TODAYYYYYYYYYY ...... :p
so u vl get some good news soon from CHC-islamabad as i got my remedical request after 11 months of my AOR.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Since Canada post is on strike and not delivering any new applications package to CPC-M, thus they dont have (except delivered by Fedex-ups) that many application to approve and forward to regional office. Do you friends thinks will this reduce CHC background a little bit as they are not receiving that many files volume from CPC-M.
Naa they work for the government. Tu kaam naa karne ka bahana mil gaya unko tu ulta...

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My apologies to above msg. It was typo error of "Background" the correct word should be "Backlog".

Wo kya hy CHC se deal krte karte ub her baat per background hi niklta zaban se. :)

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends I assume most of you know about traveling aboard registration but thought it is my duty and courtesy to inform those who are anaware.
When ever you are traveling outside Canada OR currently living outside being a Canadian please register yourself on the link below and your provided travel(visit) details will be forwarded to the destinations responsible mission office. In my case I am traveling to PK so information will be provided to CHC-I for my travel visit.

This service is provided so that Govt can contact and assist you in an emergency in a foreign country, such as a natural disaster or civil unrest, or inform you of a family emergency at home. Most importnt they will know that your visit reason is visiting family (spouse) which they can cross check to your application. Cheers

https://www.voyage2.gc.ca/Registration_inscription/Register_Inscrire/Login_ouvrir-une-session-eng.aspx?fwd=true&hash=p0V4sJhYtXNnDsAOImpW8w6161

fazaidi

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
5 November 2011
AOR Received.
23 August 2010
File Transfer...
August 2010
Med's Request
7 November 2011
Med's Done....
24 November 2011
Interview........
Hopefully, not required! InshAllah
Passport Req..
InshAllah soon!
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah soon!
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon!
lonly widout hubby said:
my AOR IS 10TH MONTH OLD................TODAYYYYYYYYYY ...... :p

its my AOR's 10th month birthday as well!!! :D
and my e-cas still says "Application Recieved" not even "In Process"
seems like they have forgotten about the case! :S

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khalid25 said:
Hi All,

Please advice as i am very disappoint with Islamabad office processing time.(i sponsored my wife and daughter)

File sent CIC Mississauga March 2010
Transfer to Islamabad office April 2010
Recieved file number June 2010

No updates after that, letter say time 8-9 month, but now its year now and no update on online too just shows case is in process.

Can any one advice?
Ok brother, First of all let me start by saying that yes it is a very tough process and everyone here is waiting for a good 1.5-2yrs. THat 9 months written on AOR was the case in 2008 but the times have changed now and the timeline is about 14-20months on average. However, people who have applied from Jan 2010 to July 2010 have received request for rePCC, IMM and supplementary forms if not remedicals already so you definately want to contact them by email and ask for the status as sometimes mail gets lost. I would suggest you email the embassy and ask for current status and see whats going on, and if they don't reply to you then order CAIPs Notes.