+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
If I could, I would have given it to everybody on this forum! But afsos, I can't!
Wes Bhai kehne mey kya harj hy iss per tu koi ristrictions nahi CHC ki. So say dya PPR sub ko. :)

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Guys & Girls,

After 1st successful, 4 hr long Forum gathering of Lahore chapter on 12th Jun 2011 Its the time for another meeting before our dear bro Maximus leaves, so the next meeting is suspected on Friday night Jun 24, 2011. Exact Time and location would be confirmed later.

Yet confirmed members are Maximus, Tuco, Jalal, Saifsmarty & saggit_16. If anyone else in Lahore willing to join us he is more than welcome by just droping me or any above member a PM

Regards,
Saggit_16

PS: Raymasood bro is there any chance of your joining?

Pak28

Star Member
Apr 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
Expire Jan 2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
none
VISA ISSUED...
none
LANDED..........
i wish soonnnn
salam to all soooooooooo many pages to readddddddddddddd i have a newssssssssssssssssssssss to share i got a reply from CHC regarding my PPR

that still i have to wait for it
;) what is new with AUG AOR please Update

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Pak28 said:
salam to all soooooooooo many pages to readddddddddddddd i have a newssssssssssssssssssssss to share i got a reply from CHC regarding my PPR

that still i have to wait for it
;) what is new with AUG AOR please Update

haha...few of the August AORs already got PPRs

NOT :p

Just the remedicals :)

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
wes786 said:
haha...few of the August AORs already got PPRs

NOT :p

Just the remedicals :)
Wes bro muji heart attack any tee Toba then i read down that its just re med hahahahah u guys funny

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
Be grateful that u guys are atleast at the remed stage.....
lol poor people like me are still waitin to have their file reviewed......... :(

but still ALLAH SWT is great, insha'allah i might get PPR n remed together :)

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
R.Mujgani said:
Be grateful that u guys are atleast at the remed stage.....
lol poor people like me are still waitin to have their file reviewed......... :(

but still ALLAH SWT is great, insha'allah i might get PPR n remed together :)
Peoples like me after having file review, IMM forms, remedical and reppc got stuck for interview. More over 7 months have been passed but no interview date I think after 9 months they will open the file again for initial interview review.

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
Question:
I just sent additional documents to CIC which is received by them last week...I want to order CAIPS notes so how long should I wait before I order? I want them to review my file before I order the notes...any idea? a month should be good enough or should I do it 2-3 months later? help is appreciated...

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Another question...I have been checking my application status online and all it says is "We started processing your husband’s application on xx date” They have no notes of the re-medical and PCC they have requested. I noticed that some of you can see updates…how? Am I logging into wrong site? It’s CIC check application status and I have to put my client id + other details…

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Tor-wi said:
Question:
I just sent additional documents to CIC which is received by them last week...I want to order CAIPS notes so how long should I wait before I order? I want them to review my file before I order the notes...any idea? a month should be good enough or should I do it 2-3 months later? help is appreciated...
Untill you receive rePCC its useless to order CAIPS. Thats when they do the initial review and send the request for fresh rePCC so they can start the background checks, and before initial review you won't see anything in your CAIPS. I didn't either after 9 months, but I ordered them after 12 months(after initial review was done) it was helpfull.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Tor-wi said:
Another question...I have been checking my application status online and all it says is "We started processing your husband's application on xx date” They have no notes of the re-medical and PCC they have requested. I noticed that some of you can see updates...how? Am I logging into wrong site? It's CIC check application status and I have to put my client id + other details...
Nope you are on the correct page. It just depends on the Agent entering/updating the eCAS some updated it with meds received update and some don't. Mine says "in process" since Mar2010 and hasn't been changed in the last year and a half.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Peoples like me after having file review, IMM forms, remedical and reppc got stuck for interview. More over 7 months have been passed but no interview date I think after 9 months they will open the file again for initial interview review.
InshAllah it will be done soon bro, don't worry get the rukhsati done send them pictures and your interview will be waived InshAllah...

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
wes786 said:
Untill you receive rePCC its useless to order CAIPS. Thats when they do the initial review and send the request for fresh rePCC so they can start the background checks, and before initial review you won't see anything in your CAIPS. I didn't either after 9 months, but I ordered them after 12 months(after initial review was done) it was helpfull.
Thanks bro..check your inbox plz..