+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

B

bestplace4u

khan82 said:
salam every one can any one answer .....before when i was sending email to islamabad i was getting comfirmation right away now it has been three times i email them no comfirmation no response why is that ?????
Wsalam cuz u have been emailing them alot if u do that they stop replying your emails so just wait for couple of months.
Did u pray for me ? :D

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
bestplace4u said:
Wsalam cuz u have been emailing them alot if u do that they stop replying your emails so just wait for couple of months.
Did u pray for me ? :D

yes bro i did pray for you and yesterday you were not in the forum i asked about you ........hope every thing is fine with you ,but then i thought you might celebrite AOR brith day hahahaha........but even they dont send the confirmation automatic reply ......

B

bestplace4u

khan82 said:
yes bro i did pray for you and yesterday you were not in the forum i asked about you ........hope every thing is fine with you ,but then i thought you might celebrite AOR brith day hahahaha........but even they dont send the confirmation automatic reply ......
Thanks alot for ur prayers sis,no i was not celebrating stupid's birthday i was observing its day of mourning lol.
Yes even confirmation ruk jaati hai if u send them many emails.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
bestplace4u said:
Thanks alot for ur prayers sis,no i was not celebrating stupid's birthday i was observing its day of mourning lol.
Yes even confirmation ruk jaati hai if u send them many emails.
:p hahahahah phir tu maza aye unko tu pagal kardiay hahahahhaahah sooooooooooo good happy for my self kuch na kuch to unko be bother karti rahoooooooooooo yahooooooooooo itna jo zulim karty hai .......you welcome Inshallah ke ap ko PPR and re med dono satt mel jaye Allah is kareem....pagal to kiay hai unko muji be pata hai coz i email them so much hahahaha albta ke uno ny muji block kiya hoga ::)

simba

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
pak
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
03-2010
plz tell me ppl with experience Is it possible they send re med with ppr??? i mean the background check and doc verification can be done before remed ????

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
simba said:
plz tell me ppl with experience Is it possible they send re med with ppr??? i mean the background check and doc verification can be done before remed ????
Yes its possiable many members received same day PPR and RE med

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
simba said:
Yes alot of people have received remedical and PPR together, and it means that the background checks are done once you receive PPR..

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Muezzin said:
Hi. I applied under the fast-track FSW programme in Feb, 2009. I eventually filed all my docs in CHC, Islamabad and then fresh docs/police certificates to CHC, London. We were directed to conduct medical tests in October, 2010 but actually had them in December, 2010 since we were out of the country - I'm glad I delayed this because the visit visa is only valid for a period ending on 1 year from the medical tests. About 4 weeks ago I was directed to send our passports to UK for stamping of visas but I e-mailed them that passports can't be sent outside Pakistan through courier. They wrote back and told me to submit my passports in CHC, Islamabad and gave me a special form to submit with it. Anyhow, yesterday I received the visas and am planning to go for first landing in August, 2011.

HOWEVER, my wife is in the family way and we're expecting our 3rd child in November, 2011. If the 3rd child is born outside Canada then I'll have to sponsor the child and can only do so from Canada. And until the child is sponsored it won't be issued a visit visa to come to Canada. So what this means is that my wife and children will have to wait in Pakistan till I am able to sponsor the 3rd child from within Canada. Anyone know how long this process takes if I am applying from within Canada?
Process is the same for sponsoring spouse and/or dependent children. However, since its a new born it might not be as long as the spousal case due to no background checks but yeah if you are not a canadian citizen you must apply for your new born like normally and obviously if its a new born then mother also needs to be with the child!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
hinajameel1984 said:
Hey Wes!
Hope you doing good and your wife's PPR is on it's way 
Can you please detail me the procedure of updating the file at CIC Isl, when we have to send additional documents voluntarily.
Well I would suggest you send them extra supporting documents after about 7-8 months of AOR date. Write a coverler letter, File#, DOB and details on what you are sending attach all the documents and send it to CHC-Islamabad.

Asif_786

Star Member
Apr 26, 2010
Mississauga
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Process is the same for sponsoring spouse and/or dependent children. However, since its a new born it might not be as long as the spousal case due to no background checks but yeah if you are not a canadian citizen you must apply for your new born like normally and obviously if its a new born then mother also needs to be with the child!
I am going through this process and strongly suggest to avoid this if possible. As it is very painful for family to live in a split format. My kids and wife are in Pak waiting for the immigration to be processed for our last kid(born outside Canada). Its bieng 5 months now since file has been transfered to ISB. I have heard that they process cases for kids fast but seems to be a long wait period. Most painful thing is that there is no estimated end date...

If anyone have any updates of how long it is taking in general for such cases, please share!!

Thanks,

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
:p hahahahah phir tu maza aye unko tu pagal kardiay hahahahhaahah sooooooooooo good happy for my self kuch na kuch to unko be bother karti rahoooooooooooo yahooooooooooo itna jo zulim karty hai .......you welcome Inshallah ke ap ko PPR and re med dono satt mel jaye Allah is kareem....pagal to kiay hai unko muji be pata hai coz i email them so much hahahaha albta ke uno ny muji block kiya hoga ::)
Zabardast.. ;D... kiya bat hai sis app ki..... now this is my +1 for anyone on this forum....

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
BabarShah said:
Zabardast.. ;D... kiya bat hai sis app ki..... now this is my +1 for anyone on this forum....
Thx bro for +1 ,but yesssssssss i email them toooo much ek batt dil may aye to jaldi email lehkti hon abe muji block kiay hoga hahahahha same for u +1

B

bestplace4u

khan82 said:
Thx bro for +1 ,but yesssssssss i email them toooo much ek batt dil may aye to jaldi email lehkti hon abe muji block kiay hoga hahahahha same for u +1
plus 1 fro me ;D

PPH

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
question from senior memberbs, when chc isb recieved our medical then they update our e status or not,

or show just in process nothing else?

sweetsorrow

Jun 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 29, 2010
Doc's Request.
July 15,2011
AOR Received.