CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
R.Mujgani said:
Hey sis we are in the same timeline, have u heard anything from CHC Islamabad yet any news or jus waiting?
WHT ABOUT U HAVE UR ADDRESS HAS BEEN CHANGED.

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mariah said:
hubby sent it on 24 may...been 4 weeks...n it was ppr + remed
bfd was 15 june..still no update :(
sister medical take 3-4 weeks to complete his process from dehli to islamabad so don't be upset my case is also similer like yours.
I sent my pp with receipt of medical's fees on 1st June and been 3 weeks now Inshallah umeed hai app k hubby ko aur mujy mid july tak pp with visa mil jayen gay Inshallah...
4 weeks for medical reports and 2 weeks pp hamary pass anai k liye :)
Inshallah sab thek ho jaye ga jahan itna time guzar chokay hain wahan 2-3 weeks aur sahi :)

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
sawera said:
WHT ABOUT U HAVE UR ADDRESS HAS BEEN CHANGED.
NO sis they havent changed it n they said to mail the letter so i cant mail now the stupid Post is on Strike so i am waitin till Tuesday Insha'allah i will send the
letter to my hubby to sign n i have signed the he will insha'allah send the letter to the embassy

all we have to do is wait :)

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
R.Mujgani said:
NO sis they havent changed it n they said to mail the letter so i cant mail now the stupid Post is on Strike so i am waitin till Tuesday Insha'allah i will send the
letter to my hubby to sign n i have signed the he will insha'allah send the letter to the embassy

all we have to do is wait :)
its not necessary tht u have to sign the letter ask ur husband to write the file number his name date of birth change of address information his initial n ask him to fax make sure its confirmed,,,tht wht i did.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
sawera said:
sahe hai ghar kai pasai ghar pai he karch ho rahe hain, so when ur wife will be their where u'll be taking her WEM, BANFF, JASPER, LAKE LOUISE ANY OTHER GOOD PLACE IF I MISSED ANY PLANS.
Yeah, you pretty much covered everything :) you from edm AB as well? :S

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
alpha1980 said:
Anybody done remedical in june 2011. please add your name in list.

Wes786 = 11 june (wife)

Khan82 = 13 june (husband)

Alpha1980 = 17 june (husband)

I guess we all on same boat lets hope for the best InshAllah we will get all PPR soon. Ameen

Me too...add mee husband case..done remed in June

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
one2ka4 congrats veeray!!
R u going by PIA?
Thx Bhai. PIA is expensive in these days. So going with Etihad.

became-a-loner said:
I wish you best of luck with the weather and power shortfall ............ I waited half an hour in a que to fill the gas (Petrol) tank of car and they told me maximum you can get is 500 rupees ....... waited 45 minutes for CNG gas and on my turn they said ......... pressure is low, we are no longer filling ........ electric shut down in the middle of night in lahore and until 8 AM, no power. you cant even sit in a living room unless your house is centrally air conditioned, lock yourself up in an air conditioned bedroom until the power outage, then I escaped to Muree and it was not as beautiful a weather as we have in Toronto and on the top of everything the humiliating experience of taking pictures with wife in public. I bought a Tripod before I left so I did not have to ask anyone for the great favor of taking our picture and put my camera on timer ...........PIA flight is like a flying jail in which you are stuck for 15 hours and if ur next seat is an Aunty with three Badtameez out of control, over pampered spoiled kids who try to peel their mother off her skin for the heck of their boredom and make you life miserable for being their unfortunate neighbor, dont forget to vote for NO KIDS FLIGHT idea upon return, their company is worst than that of a smoker or alcoholic and when you will return your body will be happy but your heart will be sad
Became-A-Loner bhai thx for sharing the experience and for valuable tips. This time I am traveling with Etihad instead of PIA. Bhai I will see after the Rukhsati drama for CHC If I don't feel comfortable I may come back early.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ainy sister is not logging into forum to share her Rukhsati experience with CHC, which can be used as an leading example.

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Ainy sister is not logging into forum to share her Rukhsati experience with CHC, which can be used as an leading example.
Bhai you already know my example so don't need to share inshallah once they get the proof you will be good to go

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahmed17 said:
Bhai you already know my example so don't need to share inshallah once they get the proof you will be good to go
Oh Mahmed sister tusi ho. :) So you had rukhsati too in Dec, I was under the impression that you just visited hubby and provie the relationship proof.
My IMM forms and re-medical & repcc already submitted in Nov last yr and per caips medical is valid untill Nov 2011. Do you friends think they will repeat the things again.

PPH

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alpha1980 said:
Anybody done remedical in june 2011. please add your name in list.

Wes786 = 11 june (wife)

Khan82 = 13 june (husband)

Alpha1980 = 17 june (husband)

PPH = 14 june (husband)

I guess we all on same boat lets hope for the best InshAllah we will get all PPR soon. Ameen

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
ok guys so i got my caips notes AGAIN today and bakwas it has nothingggggggggggggggggggg in it..all the values r still 0.....it only says interview THATS IT...no reason nothing !!! what the hell...

i noticed today that the letter i sent them from accountant saying that i work ...i put some wrong dates...coz i was in and out of canada and pakistan so many times...kitni detail likhun letter mai yar...i sent them the passport and it has all the stamps n info....ab letter mai it was written that she is working since jan 2009....i was working in 2005 also...but itni zyada detail kaisay likhun....but the problem is i had a baby in jan 2009 in pakistan..aur letter mai likh dya hai k i was working from jan 2009 to feb 2010....but in between i went to pakistan also...to ab kya kerun ? if they ask we can say that itna ana jana tha that we cudnt figure out kub aye kyb gaye...is that ok ???? but i didnt lie about anything....i was working and i am working....but july 2009 ki jaga jan 2009 likh dya.... do u think koi prblem ho gi?

dante2010

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I never thought I would post this. But like many people in this forum, this long wait of 16.5 months have taken the better of me. I have known my wife since 2005 and got married last year Dec'10 and all these years I have been able to survive coz of Allah s.w.t and my wife's continuous support. I am very lucky to have great parents and a very understanding wife but today I just don't know why I feel very low and wish my wife was here with me to support me morally. I pray everyone who are in the same boat as I am get united with their loved ones as soon as possible. I know how difficult long distance relationship can be. So may Allah s.w.t. give all of us sabar and the yakeen that soon we all will be reunited with our spouses and may HE also give us the taufeeq to understand the true meaning of a husband/wife relationship. We should all pray to Allah to give us the taufeeq to not take our spouses for granted and always give us the Himmat to always make sure that we take care of our spouses no matter what the circumstances are. Coz no matter what happens, in the end, a husband and wife are the sole supporters of each other.
Ameen!

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
Humaumair said:
ok guys so i got my caips notes AGAIN today and bakwas it has nothingggggggggggggggggggg in it..all the values r still 0.....it only says interview THATS IT...no reason nothing !!! what the hell...

i noticed today that the letter i sent them from accountant saying that i work ...i put some wrong dates...coz i was in and out of canada and pakistan so many times...kitni detail likhun letter mai yar...i sent them the passport and it has all the stamps n info....ab letter mai it was written that she is working since jan 2009....i was working in 2005 also...but itni zyada detail kaisay likhun....but the problem is i had a baby in jan 2009 in pakistan..aur letter mai likh dya hai k i was working from jan 2009 to feb 2010....but in between i went to pakistan also...to ab kya kerun ? if they ask we can say that itna ana jana tha that we cudnt figure out kub aye kyb gaye...is that ok ???? but i didnt lie about anything....i was working and i am working....but july 2009 ki jaga jan 2009 likh dya.... do u think koi prblem ho gi?
Priority is 1 ...what does that mean..baqi sub 0 hai yar :(