+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
I am fine thanks for asking how about your self ? wesy you are lucky going :) ............its realy hard time I hate this process it takes life time depressing some time its really painful Inshallah ke you come back with bhabi jee and have a safe trip Inshallah
Thx sister I understand its hard and tough being apart. I was very humble since day one but recently started to feel pain also. I am going to see my wife after 22 months. :)

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Thx sister I understand its hard and tough being apart. I was very humble since day one but recently started to feel pain also. I am going to see my wife after 22 months. :)
one2ka4 congrats veeray!!
R u going by PIA?

S

sozxi

Hi everyone, as you can see my timeline whats the "average" you all hear from CHC Islamabad? after your file has transferred?

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I wish you best of luck with the weather and power shortfall ............ I waited half an hour in a que to fill the gas (Petrol) tank of car and they told me maximum you can get is 500 rupees ....... waited 45 minutes for CNG gas and on my turn they said ......... pressure is low, we are no longer filling ........ electric shut down in the middle of night in lahore and until 8 AM, no power. you cant even sit in a living room unless your house is centrally air conditioned, lock yourself up in an air conditioned bedroom until the power outage, then I escaped to Muree and it was not as beautiful a weather as we have in Toronto and on the top of everything the humiliating experience of taking pictures with wife in public. I bought a Tripod before I left so I did not have to ask anyone for the great favor of taking our picture and put my camera on timer ...........PIA flight is like a flying jail in which you are stuck for 15 hours and if ur next seat is an Aunty with three Badtameez out of control, over pampered spoiled kids who try to peel their mother off her skin for the heck of their boredom and make you life miserable for being their unfortunate neighbor, dont forget to vote for NO KIDS FLIGHT idea upon return, their company is worst than that of a smoker or alcoholic and when you will return your body will be happy but your heart will be sad

A

alpha1980

sozxi said:
Hi everyone, as you can see my timeline whats the "average" you all hear from CHC Islamabad? after your file has transferred?
2009 cases take little longer but 2010 cases average time is 12-16 months after AOR date.

A

alpha1980

wes786 said:
Anybody done remedical in june 2011. please add your name in list.

Wes786 = 11 june (wife)

Khan82 = 13 june (husband)

Alpha1980 = 17 june (husband)

I guess we all on same boat lets hope for the best InshAllah we will get all PPR soon. Ameen

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
became-a-loner said:

I wish you best of luck with the weather and power shortfall ............ I waited half an hour in a que to fill the gas (Petrol) tank of car and they told me maximum you can get is 500 rupees ....... waited 45 minutes for CNG gas and on my turn they said ......... pressure is low, we are no longer filling ........ electric shut down in the middle of night in lahore and until 8 AM, no power. you cant even sit in a living room unless your house is centrally air conditioned, lock yourself up in an air conditioned bedroom until the power outage, then I escaped to Muree and it was not as beautiful a weather as we have in Toronto and on the top of everything the humiliating experience of taking pictures with wife in public. I bought a Tripod before I left so I did not have to ask anyone for the great favor of taking our picture and put my camera on timer ...........PIA flight is like a flying jail in which you are stuck for 15 hours and if ur next seat is an Aunty with three Badtameez out of control, over pampered spoiled kids who try to peel their mother off her skin for the heck of their boredom and make you life miserable for being their unfortunate neighbor, dont forget to vote for NO KIDS FLIGHT idea upon return, their company is worst than that of a smoker or alcoholic and when you will return your body will be happy but
your heart will be sad
sooo sad poor you bhut taklif howa ap ko PIA main ..........its all coz of chc Allah oss ko flooding may be nahi dohbaya

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
sawera said:
so wes bhai are u renting or on mortgage.
My dad bought the house and we both paid off the mortgage already! :) I live in the basement of that house and support him instead of renting a place. That way he gets a little support and I am also not in a bad shape...

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
My dad bought the house and we both paid off the mortgage already! :) I live in the basement of that house and support him instead of renting a place. That way he gets a little support and I am also not in a bad shape...
waoo so this means ur whole family lives in canada,so u dnt have to worry about cooking as well,,,,good u dnt have to pay rent too warna adai sai ziyada pay check tu rent mai he chala jata hai.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
sawera said:
waoo so this means ur whole family lives in canada,so u dnt have to worry about cooking as well,,,,good u dnt have to pay rent too warna adai sai ziyada pay check tu rent mai he chala jata hai.
well haan I dont have to cook lekin haan I pay my dad quite a bit :) its just like renting...

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
sawera said:
Hey sis we are in the same timeline, have u heard anything from CHC Islamabad yet any news or jus waiting?

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
R.Mujgani said:
Hey sis we are in the same timeline, have u heard anything from CHC Islamabad yet any news or jus waiting?
nothing new still same waiting,,, 2 to 3 month aur wait karna hai, jab ja kai in ka koi response aye ga.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
well haan I dont have to cook lekin haan I pay my dad quite a bit :) its just like renting...
sahe hai ghar kai pasai ghar pai he karch ho rahe hain, so when ur wife will be their where u'll be taking her WEM, BANFF, JASPER, LAKE LOUISE ANY OTHER GOOD PLACE IF I MISSED ANY PLANS.