Hopefully, not required! InshAllah
Passport Req..
InshAllah soon!
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah soon!
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon!
wes786 said:
Ok brother, First of all let me start by saying that yes it is a very tough process and everyone here is waiting for a good 1.5-2yrs. THat 9 months written on AOR was the case in 2008 but the times have changed now and the timeline is about 14-20months on average. However, people who have applied from Jan 2010 to July 2010 have received request for rePCC, IMM and supplementary forms if not remedicals already so you definately want to contact them by email and ask for the status as sometimes mail gets lost. I would suggest you email the embassy and ask for current status and see whats going on, and if they don't reply to you then order CAIPs Notes.
Salam Wes
Please see my timeline...my application status on e-cas still says "Application Receieved"...is that normal? its been 10 months since AOR and no news watsoever from CHC-I...shudnt it be "In Process" by now?

M

Mafia

Hello everyone,

Since processing time is enough for people like us to assume what is and has gone wrong with the fancy paper work we forwarded to them in good faith, I have somehow found the reason of Mocking (oops, sorry, i mean delay ;D ) in their practice.

Embassy has finally woken up, Visa officers are geared up to clean the mess, and even the think tanks of Canadian Government have realized that they need to lighten up their process in order to get raise in their population before US start gunning them down. Learning from the top, every official has put their core responsibilities in the draws and are screening the applicants to see that how many of them can be stuffed in Mary land of Canada to expand their voting poll count. Unfortunately, in Pakistan, it appears neither of us is ever going to be considered for such act of this wholesome immigration policy because of reasons beyond our reckoning.
Now one can understand the mental agony and suffering as a result of this appalling mistake by Canadian officials of not considering us as a genuine trouble shooter of this low population crises. Despite of fulfilling all the ingredients required for such act The only understandable reason I could think of for their bewilder-ness could be that we still have to work on our ability to adopt their French/English spelling and that they want to leave us with some time to bring improvement in such regard, they even threw a five year plan, drawn by Mr. Harper, to develop English skills of ours which is seriously been questioned by Canadians.

In the first year,‘s' will be used instead of soft ‘c' and ‘k' will replace the hard ‘c'.

Not only will this klear up confusion and make the life of sivil servants easier, but also komputer keyboards will need one less key.

There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the second year, when the troublesome ‘ph' will be replased with an ‘f'. This will make words like ‘fotograf' 20 per sent shorter.

In the third year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to get to a stage where most komplekated alterations are possible. So double letters wil be removed to inkrease the likelihod of akurate speling. And the horible mes of silent ‘e' wil be banished.

By the fourth yar, peopl wil b respectiv to steps lik replasing ‘th' by ‘d' and ‘w' by ‘v'.

During da fifd yar, de unesesary ‘o' kan b dropd from vords kontaining ‘ou', and similar modifikations vud of kors aplid to oder kombinations of leters.

After dis fifd yar, v vil hav a sensibl riten styl. Der vil b no mor trubls or difikultis and evri vza ofisr vil find it ezi tu understand us.

Da drem vil finali kum tru nd v al vil get or viza vri son 8)

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
wowww its almost 2 in da morning i am in this forum lmao....
ughh sometimes being patient is not easy :)

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
Tor-wi said:
Another question...I have been checking my application status online and all it says is "We started processing your husband's application on xx date” They have no notes of the re-medical and PCC they have requested. I noticed that some of you can see updates...how? Am I logging into wrong site? It's CIC check application status and I have to put my client id + other details...
I have also got remed and RePCC but my ecase shows the same i.e."we started processing your application on xx date"

so nothing wrong

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
fazaidi said:
Salam Wes
Please see my timeline...my application status on e-cas still says "Application Receieved"...is that normal? its been 10 months since AOR and no news watsoever from CHC-I...shudnt it be "In Process" by now?
Wassalam,

The eCAS is not always updated, so don't worry about that it normal. You might still be in que for initial review so give it another month or two and you should be receiving rePCC and forms to fill out again, if you don't hear from them in Maximum two more months then contact them by email and see what your status is...

fazaidi

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
5 November 2011
AOR Received.
23 August 2010
File Transfer...
August 2010
Med's Request
7 November 2011
Med's Done....
24 November 2011
Interview........
Hopefully, not required! InshAllah
Passport Req..
InshAllah soon!
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah soon!
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon!
wes786 said:
Wassalam,

The eCAS is not always updated, so don't worry about that it normal. You might still be in que for initial review so give it another month or two and you should be receiving rePCC and forms to fill out again, if you don't hear from them in Maximum two more months then contact them by email and see what your status is...
Oh ok, Thank you! Much appreciated

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Mafia said:
Hello everyone,

Since processing time is enough for people like us to assume what is and has gone wrong with the fancy paper work we forwarded to them in good faith, I have somehow found the reason of Mocking (oops, sorry, i mean delay ;D ) in their practice.

Embassy has finally woken up, Visa officers are geared up to clean the mess, and even the think tanks of Canadian Government have realized that they need to lighten up their process in order to get raise in their population before US start gunning them down. Learning from the top, every official has put their core responsibilities in the draws and are screening the applicants to see that how many of them can be stuffed in Mary land of Canada to expand their voting poll count. Unfortunately, in Pakistan, it appears neither of us is ever going to be considered for such act of this wholesome immigration policy because of reasons beyond our reckoning.
Now one can understand the mental agony and suffering as a result of this appalling mistake by Canadian officials of not considering us as a genuine trouble shooter of this low population crises. Despite of fulfilling all the ingredients required for such act The only understandable reason I could think of for their bewilder-ness could be that we still have to work on our ability to adopt their French/English spelling and that they want to leave us with some time to bring improvement in such regard, they even threw a five year plan, drawn by Mr. Harper, to develop English skills of ours which is seriously been questioned by Canadians.

In the first year,‘s' will be used instead of soft ‘c' and ‘k' will replace the hard ‘c'.

Not only will this klear up confusion and make the life of sivil servants easier, but also komputer keyboards will need one less key.

There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the second year, when the troublesome ‘ph' will be replased with an ‘f'. This will make words like ‘fotograf' 20 per sent shorter.

In the third year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to get to a stage where most komplekated alterations are possible. So double letters wil be removed to inkrease the likelihod of akurate speling. And the horible mes of silent ‘e' wil be banished.

By the fourth yar, peopl wil b respectiv to steps lik replasing ‘th' by ‘d' and ‘w' by ‘v'.

During da fifd yar, de unesesary ‘o' kan b dropd from vords kontaining ‘ou', and similar modifikations vud of kors aplid to oder kombinations of leters.

After dis fifd yar, v vil hav a sensibl riten styl. Der vil b no mor trubls or difikultis and evri vza ofisr vil find it ezi tu understand us.

Da drem vil finali kum tru nd v al vil get or viza vri son 8)
WOW!!! This is interesting...You actually had time to write all that or you copied from somewhere? If you wrote it on your own, I have got to give you an aplaud, its very well written! Are you from Pakistan or you the sponsor?

TGIF

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 02 2010
Passport Req..
July 07 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 13 2011
Any new PPR's this week for someone anyone!!!!

Come on give me some good news!!!

M

Mafia

wes786 said:
WOW!!! This is interesting...You actually had time to write all that or you copied from somewhere? If you wrote it on your own, I have got to give you an aplaud, its very well written! Are you from Pakistan or you the sponsor?
Well, Things that i do when boss isn't around! :)

Ok jokes aside, Yes this is my very own production, since i have a limited experience of writing for international automotive magazines and websites. I have also written some books (If anyone of you want to squeeze the nuts of their brain to understand inside out about "Interviewing skills for managers", "HR, The process management", and "To be the best, work with the best" <All books written by me>, then contact me).

I am From Islamabad. working with a financial institution. Oh and not to mention, Like many of you, In the que, at disposal of Mercy-less visa officers :)

M

Mafia

TGIF said:
Any new PPR's this week for someone anyone!!!!

Come on give me some good news!!!
Well, I am sensing, A hand written letter in crayons, full of apologies is on their way, by Canadian High Commision, as a rebuff act to this preposterous delay in stamping the blue sticker on our virgin passports

TGIF

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 02 2010
Passport Req..
July 07 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 13 2011
Mafia said:
Well, I am sensing, A hand written letter in crayons, full of apologies is on their way, by Canadian High Commision, as a rebuff act to this preposterous delay in stamping the blue sticker on our virgin passports
Its not a blue sticker BTW. Its sorta kinda reddish, pinkish with a picture of the mounties in the background.!!!

I just wanna see some one or any one of us getting that soon!

M

Mafia

Oh, Ok. Since they've been successfully keeping it a secret ;D I had no idea how it looks

TGIF

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 02 2010
Passport Req..
July 07 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 13 2011
Mafia said:
Oh, Ok. Since they've been successfully keeping it a secret ;D I had no idea how it looks
You're a July AOR and your waiting on ppr, remeds or forms and repcc??