File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
Just wanted to let everyone know that I just officially booked my husband's flight! He'll be landing on March 2nd, finally! He was approved on November 26, 2012, and was issued his visa on December 4, 2012, but due to tying up everything, it's not until this time that he can land. Can't wait! Now I can finally tell people a date. It was getting pretty irritating every few days having to answer the same question, "So when is he coming" with an "I'm not sure yet."

kyc221

Feb 20, 2012
Santiago, Chile
Category........
Visa Office......
Santiago, Chile
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2012
AOR Received.
11-10-2012
Med's Done....
25-05-2012
Passport Req..
26-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-05-2013
LANDED..........
20-05-2013
tink23 said:
Just wanted to let everyone know that I just officially booked my husband's flight! He'll be landing on March 2nd, finally! He was approved on November 26, 2012, and was issued his visa on December 4, 2012, but due to tying up everything, it's not until this time that he can land. Can't wait! Now I can finally tell people a date. It was getting pretty irritating every few days having to answer the same question, "So when is he coming" with an "I'm not sure yet."
That is excellent news!! I hope these few weeks simply fly by, so that he can fly into Canada :p

Shylox

May 22, 2012
Vancouver, BC/Pittsburgh, PA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 13th 2012
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
October 22nd 2012
Med's Done....
June 7th 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Never got one
VISA ISSUED...
February 21st, 2013
LANDED..........
February 28th, 2013
GeeO said:
LOL! Okay...let me go and figure out how to PM now...Brrrr
If you haven't figured it out already, just click on 'Inbox' at the top right of the page, then click new message on the left hand side and it'll take you to the PM form, from there you just type in what member you want it to go to, a subject, and your message and then hit send, all done!

minj

Sep 18, 2007
Hello all,

We received PPR today. :)

Thank you all for your helpful tips and information on this site.

Visa Office: Beijing
When you did your medicals: August 15, 2012
When your application was sent: August 28, 2012
When your application was received by CPC-M: August 31, 2012
When/if you got a stage 1 AOR: October 13, 2012
When you got sponsor approval: October 15, 2012
When/if you got an AOR for stage 2: January 4, 2013
PPR: January 22, 2013

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
kyc221 said:
That is excellent news!! I hope these few weeks simply fly by, so that he can fly into Canada :p
Thank you! I hope it flies by too, for me and everyone else!

minj said:
Hello all,

Congratulations! I hope they're quick to return the passport to you!

CharlizeRai

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2012
AOR Received.
06-09-2012
File Transfer...
14-09-2012
Med's Done....
13-04-2012
Interview........
WAIVED :)
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
6-02-2013
LANDED..........
APRIL 9 :)
If anyone has had an interview and wouldn't mind filling out this survey :) I am trying to see if what I heard is correct. What I heard is that if your status changes to in-process before you are asked for an interview, you probably won't have an interview. The more people that fill this out, the more well rounded the results will be. :)

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/N79DJW3

Once I have a larger number of responses, I'll post a nice little post with the results thus far.

Good luck to all of us in this immigration process!!

revo2seven

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Charlottetown
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 August 2012
AOR Received.
18 March 2013
File Transfer...
19 September 2012
Med's Done....
30 October 2012 remed July 2013
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
18 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
(early next year is not bad)
Ganyan na ba talaga kabagal processing as Pinas hay nako gising naman kayo at bigyan pansin ang papers namin ;D

lunas

Champion Member
Apr 10, 2012
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/07/2012
AOR Received.
11/07/2012
Med's Done....
8/15/2012
Passport Req..
03/14/2013
LANDED..........
04/19/2013
minj said:
Hello all,

Thank you all for your helpful tips and information on this site.

Visa Office: Beijing
When you did your medicals: August 15, 2012
When your application was sent: August 28, 2012
When your application was received by CPC-M: August 31, 2012
When/if you got a stage 1 AOR: October 13, 2012
When you got sponsor approval: October 15, 2012
When/if you got an AOR for stage 2: January 4, 2013
PPR: January 22, 2013
Congrats!! I wish Ottawa sped up like other offices! :-X

nreddyd9

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-aug-2012
File Transfer...
19-oct-2012
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-Jan-2013
Hi All,

New to this thread. My timeline is here. Kindly add my details to the spreadsheet.

Application filed : 2-Aug-2012
Application received by CIC : 3-Aug-2012
Sponsorship approval : 19-Oct-2012
PPR: 26-Nov-2012
PP received by New delhi office: 5-Dec-2012

ECAS status: Application Received

Ironsteel22

Jan 25, 2013
Hey everyone this is my first post I'm an August sponser I have a couple of questions if anyone could help that would be great. 1st when sending in police certificate we only sent in a state one which I know isn't the right one but recieved my wife's f b I report 2 weeks ago now do I send this to them now and where do I send it I also have my 490$ permanent resident few receipt (I paid it 2 months after filing) but I don't know what to do with them cause I don't want them to get lost in ottawa any tips?
Secondly on my wife's state police report there are 2 crimes??? One for theft and one for forgery and on the f b I report there is just the forgery one but this is where I get confused she was 18 stupid kids doing stupid things lol and now is 36 just about 19 years have past with no other record no other convictions nothing just being a teenager one summer. I read about "deemed rehabilitated" honestly I'm not dumb I just don't understand the mumble jumble people are talking about any thoughts thanks for your time ::)
Oh and we have been married 6 years and she has been in and out of canada numerous times I'm just a little worried about the whole thing it's been just about 6 months and I don't want any surprises thank you

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ironsteel22 said:
Hey everyone this is my first post I'm an August sponser I have a couple of questions if anyone could help that would be great. 1st when sending in police certificate we only sent in a state one which I know isn't the right one but recieved my wife's f b I report 2 weeks ago now do I send this to them now and where do I send it I also have my 490$ permanent resident few receipt (I paid it 2 months after filing) but I don't know what to do with them cause I don't want them to get lost in ottawa any tips?
Secondly on my wife's state police report there are 2 crimes??? One for theft and one for forgery and on the f b I report there is just the forgery one but this is where I get confused she was 18 stupid kids doing stupid things lol and now is 36 just about 19 years have past with no other record no other convictions nothing just being a teenager one summer. I read about "deemed rehabilitated" honestly I'm not dumb I just don't understand the mumble jumble people are talking about any thoughts thanks for your time ::)
Oh and we have been married 6 years and she has been in and out of canada numerous times I'm just a little worried about the whole thing it's been just about 6 months and I don't want any surprises thank you
It would be helpful to other members to help you if you tell us which Visa Processing Centre you sent the application to, where did you get married etc.

If your wife is a US Citizen, I thought the CIC only requires the FBI report. It is in the Guide. Don't know why you sent the State Police Report.

Also, if you have a File Number for your application from Visa Office (it should be on any communication from them), you may send in the receipt of your wife's Permanent Residence Fee. So that it doesn't get lost.

Ironsteel22

Jan 25, 2013
goodman36 said:
It would be helpful to other members to help you if you tell us which Visa Processing Centre you sent the application to, where did you get married etc.

If your wife is a US Citizen, I thought the CIC only requires the FBI report. It is in the Guide. Don't know why you sent the State Police Report.

Also, if you have a File Number for your application from Visa Office (it should be on any communication from them), you may send in the receipt of your wife's Permanent Residence Fee. So that it doesn't get lost.
yes I probably should included some other info....So my wife is an American citizen we were married in the us and yes the booklet says f b I someone gave her bad info so we thought we had it long story short I have it now and was wondering if I should send that now along with the receipt ? Our processing center is Ottawa.....

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ironsteel22 said:
yes I probably should included some other info....So my wife is an American citizen we were married in the us and yes the booklet says f b I someone gave her bad info so we thought we had it long story short I have it now and was wondering if I should send that now along with the receipt ? Our processing center is Ottawa.....
A senior member here will be able to guide you better. Please wait another day or two.

Good Luck.

louie_ann

Star Member
Aug 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 13, 2012
Med's Done....
July 3, 2012
Added! BTW, when was your medical done?

nreddyd9 said:
Hi All,

New to this thread. My timeline is here. Kindly add my details to the spreadsheet.

Application filed : 2-Aug-2012
Application received by CIC : 3-Aug-2012
Sponsorship approval : 19-Oct-2012
PPR: 26-Nov-2012
PP received by New delhi office: 5-Dec-2012

ECAS status: Application Received