File Transfer...
Oct 26/2012
Med's Done....
Aug 23/2012
Passport Req..
Nov 16/2012
nreddyd9 said:
Hi All,

New to this thread. My timeline is here. Kindly add my details to the spreadsheet.

Application filed : 2-Aug-2012
Application received by CIC : 3-Aug-2012
Sponsorship approval : 19-Oct-2012
PPR: 26-Nov-2012
PP received by New delhi office: 5-Dec-2012

ECAS status: Application Received
hi nreddy,

you and i have almost similar timeline...

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
Ironsteel22 said:
Hey everyone this is my first post I'm an August sponser I have a couple of questions if anyone could help that would be great. 1st when sending in police certificate we only sent in a state one which I know isn't the right one but recieved my wife's f b I report 2 weeks ago now do I send this to them now and where do I send it I also have my 490$ permanent resident few receipt (I paid it 2 months after filing) but I don't know what to do with them cause I don't want them to get lost in ottawa any tips?
Secondly on my wife's state police report there are 2 crimes??? One for theft and one for forgery and on the f b I report there is just the forgery one but this is where I get confused she was 18 stupid kids doing stupid things lol and now is 36 just about 19 years have past with no other record no other convictions nothing just being a teenager one summer. I read about "deemed rehabilitated" honestly I'm not dumb I just don't understand the mumble jumble people are talking about any thoughts thanks for your time ::)
Oh and we have been married 6 years and she has been in and out of canada numerous times I'm just a little worried about the whole thing it's been just about 6 months and I don't want any surprises thank you
You don't send the original receipt to your visa office! The original receipt must be sent to Mississauga, specifically at this address:

RPRF payments or other correspondence:
CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4H4

This is only because u are sending it later than the rest of your application. As for your wife, I believe she has been rehabilitated, which means she is ok to enter Canada. Even though it doesn't show up on her FBI report, I think I would still mention it, since they do ask for any crimes committed and charged for.... there are ways for CIC to find this out, so it's best to be honest and up front. You will have to explain the circumstances of the crime, etc. but since it has been 19 years since the crime was committed, it shouldn't have a negative effect on her application.

I'm sure others with more experience when it comes to crimes and rehabilitation will pipe up and let you know for sure. You might want to post this question also in the Spousal Sponsorship thread, because more people are likely to see it.

Ironsteel22

Jan 25, 2013
tink23 said:
You don't send the original receipt to your visa office! The original receipt must be sent to Mississauga, specifically at this address:

RPRF payments or other correspondence:
CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4H4

This is only because u are sending it later than the rest of your application. As for your wife, I believe she has been rehabilitated, which means she is ok to enter Canada. Even though it doesn't show up on her FBI report, I think I would still mention it, since they do ask for any crimes committed and charged for.... there are ways for CIC to find this out, so it's best to be honest and up front. You will have to explain the circumstances of the crime, etc. but since it has been 19 years since the crime was committed, it shouldn't have a negative effect on her application.

I'm sure others with more experience when it comes to crimes and rehabilitation will pipe up and let you know for sure. You might want to post this question also in the Spousal Sponsorship thread, because more people are likely to see it.
Thanks tink I understand what your saying about letting them know about what had happened they have a state police report to and I just really want to get this f b I one sent off to but we were honest in our application about the record cause like you said there going to find out anyways so might as well spill the beans before they find out.....The RPRF receipt send it to the address you posted along with a u .c .I number to my name her name etc...

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
Ironsteel22 said:
Thanks tink I understand what your saying about letting them know about what had happened they have a state police report to and I just really want to get this f b I one sent off to but we were honest in our application about the record cause like you said there going to find out anyways so might as well spill the beans before they find out.....The RPRF receipt send it to the address you posted along with a u .c .I number to my name her name etc...
Ok perfect! Yes send it there with the uci number and name. U can also send m, email, or fax a copy to your visa office so they know It's done and been sent to Mississauga. I hope u get a swift and positive response!

nreddyd9

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-aug-2012
File Transfer...
19-oct-2012
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-Jan-2013
louie_ann said:
Added! BTW, when was your medical done?

16 Jul 2012

nreddyd9

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-aug-2012
File Transfer...
19-oct-2012
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-Jan-2013
elixir said:
hi nreddy,

you and i have almost similar timeline...
hey... keep me updated if u get any update from NDVO. Its been almost 2 months they hav my PP. m really worried when are they gonna return it with the visa stamped ??? :-\

elixir

Star Member
Aug 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 11/2012
AOR Received.
Oct 26/2012
File Transfer...
Oct 26/2012
Med's Done....
Aug 23/2012
Passport Req..
Nov 16/2012
nreddyd9 said:
hey... keep me updated if u get any update from NDVO. Its been almost 2 months they hav my PP. m really worried when are they gonna return it with the visa stamped ??? :-\
i have heard instances for NDVO that for some cases they hold the pp for almost 4 months... So i would not be very optimistic as far as NDVO is concerned...it would take its normal course but yeah don't worry you would be fine...btw is ur case straightforward ?? any travel history ??
keep me updated as well if you hear something...Good luck !! ;D ;D

CharlizeRai

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2012
AOR Received.
06-09-2012
File Transfer...
14-09-2012
Med's Done....
13-04-2012
Interview........
WAIVED :)
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
6-02-2013
LANDED..........
APRIL 9 :)
I JUST GOT THE EMAIL ABOUT THE PPR FOR MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!

And I feel like I could cry all day. MAN! Is that ever a lot of pent up emotion!!

YAY!!!! Best of luck to the rest of us in August (and well, all of us enduring this hellish process)!

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
CharlizeRai said:
I JUST GOT THE EMAIL ABOUT THE PPR FOR MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!

And I feel like I could cry all day. MAN! Is that ever a lot of pent up emotion!!

YAY!!!! Best of luck to the rest of us in August (and well, all of us enduring this hellish process)!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! I too started crying when I received my husband's PPR! It was so unexpected, and the previous few weeks had been horrible, with a near emotional break down. It is such a relief!!! I still kind of feel that way, as I wait the final 1 month, 5 days before my husband's flight!! Congrats again!

CharlizeRai

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2012
AOR Received.
06-09-2012
File Transfer...
14-09-2012
Med's Done....
13-04-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
6-02-2013
LANDED..........
Thanks tink!!!!

I was starting to get worried, and feel pretty down about the whole situation! YAY to landing soon!! Obviously my hubby and I haven't worked out the details yet, but he has to be here before April 12!!!!!

YES!!!!

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
CharlizeRai said:
Thanks tink!!!!

I was starting to get worried, and feel pretty down about the whole situation! YAY to landing soon!! Obviously my hubby and I haven't worked out the details yet, but he has to be here before April 12!!!!!

YES!!!!
Very excited for you! You have renewed my excitement as well! Such a weight lifted off the shoulders, that's for sure! No one ever knows what it's like unless they've gone through it. Others are sympathetic, but can never understand its true difficulty. But now that is over, and I've heard, once you're together, the whole wait doesn't seem so bad once it's behind you.

Let's go August! We want some more, swift approvals!

amber1220

Jan 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2012
Doc's Request.
03-07-2013
File Transfer...
10-22-2012
Passport Req..
05-07-2013
Hi All!

Im new here.

Here is my timeline:

Application Received - August 27, 2012
Sponsor Approved - Oct 22, 2012
Medical results received
File transferred to Manila - Oct 22, 2012

The loooong wait is so frustrating :(

scos

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2012-08-01
AOR Received.
2012-10-16
Med's Request
2013-05-02
Med's Done....
2013-05-07
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
2013-05-02, In-Process: 2013-06-04, Decision Made: 2013-07-25
VISA ISSUED...
2013-07-30
LANDED..........
2013-08-18

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can I be added for August Spreadsheet, please?

File sent to Mississauga in August 16, 2012
File received in Mississauga in August 18, 2012
stage 1 approval received October 15, 2012
File transferred (estimate) October 15, 2012
Medical done June 15, 2012

Also, Can someone please tell me how can I contact CPC- Mississauga by Phone? Can I ask them to give me my sponsorship file number by Phone?

I used a Representative who received a Stage 1 approval letter from Mississauga in his office but misplaced the Letter. Now, I have been thinking to cancel the use of that Representative and send an updated Form IMM 5476 to Singapore Visa Office but I am hesitant to sent them anything without the File Number on the cover page because they may not be able to find the correct file.

I have been using the payment receipt to get access to ECAS (which shows application received & medical received) thus far but it doesn't give a file # there.

Will Mississauga office talk to me when we have used a representative? I am the Sponsor.

CharlizeRai

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2012
AOR Received.
06-09-2012
File Transfer...
14-09-2012
Med's Done....
13-04-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
6-02-2013
LANDED..........
tink23 said:
Very excited for you! You have renewed my excitement as well! Such a weight lifted off the shoulders, that's for sure! No one ever knows what it's like unless they've gone through it. Others are sympathetic, but can never understand its true difficulty. But now that is over, and I've heard, once you're together, the whole wait doesn't seem so bad once it's behind you.

Let's go August! We want some more, swift approvals!
I definitely hear that! You only have one more month to wait!!! Awesome!