Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/08/2013
Med's Done....
29/07/2013
I don't think that's how it works. I think you have to fill out a form online in order to add emails as means of communications. I think you can do it somewhere on the same page as you can see file process (application status). I'm 99% sure that you can do it from there (where it says "update mailing address").

BC2013

Feb 21, 2012
LANDED..........
7-16-2014
Avissa said:
I don't think that's how it works. I think you have to fill out a form online in order to add emails as means of communications. I think you can do it somewhere on the same page as you can see file process (application status). I'm 99% sure that you can do it from there (where it says "update mailing address").
I have recently updated my address through the webform on the Vienna VO website:

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/austria-autriche/visas/contact_visa_contactez.aspx?lang=eng

Follow the link to "update information", then use the link to the webform in the section "permanent residence" section.

They replied to this within two days, acknowledging the change, and it has even been updated in eCAS. This was just for the regular address, but I don't see, why it should be different for an email address.

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
Stage 1 22/3/2013 & Stage 2 Aug 2013
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Irsa said:
Thanks a million Avissa, My sponsorship approved on March 22. do I have to send my email addresses to their Email Address?right?
Hello

just follow this link :https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=vienna and simply enter all the info it requires you one by one. It will ask you for your husbands file number and you must select Permanent Residence in Canada in the Enquiry area and then in the box bellow write your enquiry and simply inform them of your new email address like so:

Dear Sir/Madam
My name is xxxx xxxxxxx and I am writing this to inform you of my new email address: Please update my files
my email is: xxxxxx@xxxxxxx.com

The link I have provided you above is called "Case Specific Enquiry" and its located in the Vienna embassy site!

Remember The info you must enter is for the applicant (your hubby)

Regards

Tom

little_apple

Jun 11, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna/Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 4, 2013 & February 18, 2014
AOR Received.
May 5, 2013
File Transfer...
May 27, 2013
Med's Done....
April 4, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
exempt
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
in Calgary since March 29, 2012. Landed as PR May 3, 2014
Hi Tom

haven't seen you in a while. Hope your little family is doing ok :)

Irsa

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
Hello Tom:

Thank you so much. I have seen you applied same time as me, but what is the stage 1 and stage 2. and how did you find out about the dates like 9/8/2013? I didnt get any thing that called AOR. what's that?

Thanks again.

Avissa

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/08/2013
Med's Done....
29/07/2013
Don't worry about AOR (Acknowledgment Of Receipt). Some people get an official notification and some don't.

Avissa

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/08/2013
Med's Done....
29/07/2013
Hi Tom,

Long time no see (any messages from you here). How is the little one?

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
little_apple said:
Hi Tom

haven't seen you in a while. Hope your little family is doing ok :)
Hi my dear little_apple, thank you for asking. Truth is I am reading this thread daily but for some time now I had decided not to post unless needed because by repeating the same things all over sometimes it can get nerve wrecking and all these because of Vienna's stubbornness to make a step towards solving this long wait!
Aspa and baby are both fine. Currently I am on a 7 day business trip to Hungary just half hour from Vienna...Irony?
How have you been doing? Anything from your side of the fence?

Regards, Tom

Irsa said:
Hello Tom:

Thank you so much. I have seen you applied same time as me, but what is the stage 1 and stage 2. and how did you find out about the dates like 9/8/2013? I didnt get any thing that called AOR. what's that?

Thanks again.
Hello Irsa

I hope this has worked for you!

Stage 1 is when you get your AOR or SA from Mississauga
Stage 2 is when you actually (if ever) get some sort of acknowledge from Vienna. In my case the date mentioned (9/8/2013) is the day when they finally told me after much insistence from my part that they have my files. I had sent them couple of emails demanding to know that they can at least assure me that our applications have made it to Vienna.
I am very aggravated with this whole story and the way they treat us when al other VO's are keeping a contact with the applicants even when they have long delays.
We are already well into December for God's sake! Honestly and I mean this! If they contact me and tell me that I will have to wait another 6 months I will be fine! Because then I will know something. I have deconstructed our lives in preparation to move to Canada and we are in limbo just waiting for our great Vienna VO to make a move! But all to vain!

You must forgive me for my angry tone but every time I write here about Vienna I get aggravated

Keep hoping!

Tom

Avissa said:
Hi Tom,

Long time no see (any messages from you here). How is the little one?
Hi Avissa

We are ok, thank you! She is growing up and now is 2 months old and becoming a real beauty. She keeps me going happy

Irsa

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
messenger said:
Hi my dear little_apple, thank you for asking. Truth is I am reading this thread daily but for some time now I had decided not to post unless needed because by repeating the same things all over sometimes it can get nerve wrecking and all these because of Vienna's stubbornness to make a step towards solving this long wait!
Aspa and baby are both fine. Currently I am on a 7 day business trip to Hungary just half hour from Vienna...Irony?

Regards, Tom

Hello Irsa

I hope this has worked for you!

Stage 1 is when you get your AOR or SA from Mississauga
Stage 2 is when you actually (if ever) get some sort of acknowledge from Vienna. In my case the date mentioned (9/8/2013) is the day when they finally told me after much insistence from my part that they have my files. I had sent them couple of emails demanding to know that they can at least assure me that our applications have made it to Vienna.
I am very aggravated with this whole story and the way they treat us when al other VO's are keeping a contact with the applicants even when they have long delays.
We are already well into December for God's sake! Honestly and I mean this! If they contact me and tell me that I will have to wait another 6 months I will be fine! Because then I will know something. I have deconstructed our lives in preparation to move to Canada and we are in limbo just waiting for our great Vienna VO to make a move! But all to vain!

You must forgive me for my angry tone but every time I write here about Vienna I get aggravated

Keep hoping!

Tom

Hi Avissa

We are ok, thank you! She is growing up and now is 2 months old and becoming a real beauty. She keeps me going happy
Thanks Tom. I hope every things will be more faster.

little_apple

Jun 11, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna/Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 4, 2013 & February 18, 2014
AOR Received.
May 5, 2013
File Transfer...
May 27, 2013
Med's Done....
April 4, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
exempt
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
in Calgary since March 29, 2012. Landed as PR May 3, 2014
messenger said:

Regards, Tom
Hi Tom

no news here. I'm really busy at work. Christmas in retail (European store) is more than insane. My job changed in November. I am finally working in the office full-time instead of part-time in the office and part-time in sales. So I am really happy. I am where I wanted to be since I've arrived in Canada. But on the other hand it makes me even more nervous because of my work permit which is only valid until the end of March 2014.

I'll request GCMS notes before Christmas and I hope they'll show me in January that my file is in process. I don't want to lose my job. I worked so hard to get the job position I have now :'(

Canhun

Oct 18, 2013
Ottawa, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 26/2012
File Transfer...
September 20th/2012
Med's Done....
March 10/2013 (second time)
Thanks everyone for the warm wishes :-*. Apparently the mailman in Hungary got confused and sent back our correspondence from Vienna to Vienna. LOL. It would be strange if things started to go smoothly now hahahaha.

BUT! Vienna e-mailed us saying ooops, our APPROVED PR was sent back and they are re-sending it, should arrive in two weeks! So YAAYYY it's approved and on it's way.

We will be reunited mid January.

Is anybody else in here coming to Ontario or is it mostly the west coast?

Sarah

KKMoe

Star Member
Oct 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2013
Doc's Request.
01-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-04-2013
File Transfer...
19-04-2013
Med's Done....
10-01-2013
Congrats Canhun!
Eastern Ontario here.

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
little_apple said:
Hi Tom

no news here. I'm really busy at work. Christmas in retail (European store) is more than insane. My job changed in November. I am finally working in the office full-time instead of part-time in the office and part-time in sales. So I am really happy. I am where I wanted to be since I've arrived in Canada. But on the other hand it makes me even more nervous because of my work permit which is only valid until the end of March 2014.

I'll request GCMS notes before Christmas and I hope they'll show me in January that my file is in process. I don't want to lose my job. I worked so hard to get the job position I have now :'(

Hiya

Good to have a job to keep you busy friend! I would never survive in sales as it is a very demanding profession ;D
I am good in to providing services.
Although as the time goes by things with Vienna look pretty bleak and pessimistic, I am sure that deep inside we all feel this hope that they will finally come to their senses and start giving PR's. So that's why you shouldn't lose hope and most likely your PR will come before your permit expires

Best regards

Tom

nada3

Jul 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2012
Doc's Request.
25-03-2013 & 15-01-2014
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
File Transfer...
14-11-2012
Med's Request
15-01-2014
Med's Done....
1st 12-09-2012; 2nd 22-01-2014
Passport Req..
27-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-04-2014
LANDED..........
25-04-2014
Canhun said:
Thanks everyone for the warm wishes :-*. Apparently the mailman in Hungary got confused and sent back our correspondence from Vienna to Vienna. LOL. It would be strange if things started to go smoothly now hahahaha.

BUT! Vienna e-mailed us saying ooops, our APPROVED PR was sent back and they are re-sending it, should arrive in two weeks! So YAAYYY it's approved and on it's way.

We will be reunited mid January.

Is anybody else in here coming to Ontario or is it mostly the west coast?

Sarah
...yaaaayyyyyy!!!! I am very happy for you Canhun :D :D I am in GTA, Mississauga.

b4roness

Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Doc's Request.
New Police Cert. 11-02-2014
AOR Received.
Sponsor Approval 19-02-2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2013
Interview........
January 22, 2015 - Vienna - FAILED - Appealing.
Passport Req..
Exempt
LANDED..........
In God's time.
Canhun, Nada,

I'm in the GTA too, Etobicoke. When we all get 'home', we should all get together one day. Good memories are born of good stories, and I'm sure all ours are noteworthy! =D

Angie