16-01-2014
Doc's Request.
New Police Cert. 11-02-2014
AOR Received.
Sponsor Approval 19-02-2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2013
Interview........
January 22, 2015 - Vienna - FAILED - Appealing.
Passport Req..
Exempt
LANDED..........
In God's time.
Muby, i wish you all the best at the interview! You will do great!

Who else has one this week???

alvinn

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 28. 2013
Med's Done....
march 28. 2013
Interview........
december 17. 2013
Passport Req..
january 20 2014
VISA ISSUED...
31 january 2014
LANDED..........
fabruary 7 2014
i have..well not this week but 17. dec.

Avissa

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/08/2013
Med's Done....
29/07/2013
I hope that all those who have interviews come out of the office smiling. and please share with the rest of us what they asked and what you replied.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE WHO HAS AN INTERVIEW

b4roness

Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Nov-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Exempt
LANDED..........
In God's time.
alvinn said:
i have..well not this week but 17. dec.
Good luck and all the best to you as well! =D

Like Avissa said, please let us know how it went, it would help a lot of people out. It's hard to find any info in regards to interviews from the Vienna office (this is probably a good thing though). I'm sure we will all be grateful for the info!

GOOD LUCK! =D

Avissa

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/08/2013
Med's Done....
29/07/2013
b4roness said:
Milance, thanks for the info! :D
I also heard that last year (more accurately end of 2012/beginning of 2013) an older couple from the ex-Yu got their PR in about three months after applying. A good family friend from Toronto told me this (it was his friends who got the PR) so it's a bit astounding to say the least.
You're right, it's getting a bit sickening but we can't do a thing to change it. We need to stay positive and be patient.

Hope everyone is doing good on here. It's a bit hard around the holidays, but we will all be home soon!!!! =D
I know!!!! seams like everyone and their moms are getting their visas from other visa offices BUT people who have their application in Vienna VO are just sitting here looking pretty :( I mean Rome, Paris and London (as for the European VOs) are doing a really good job and issuing visas within 4-5 months but Vienna still hasn't issued visas for the ones who have applied in Jan/Feb 2013.

Muby

Jun 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2013
Doc's Request.
14-04-2013
AOR Received.
Received with application
File Transfer...
20-02-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2013
Interview........
10-12-2013
Passport Req..
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
LANDED..........
08-02-2014
Dear my friend Europe: Thank you so much u never forget about us it means alot to me i am not nervous anymore i am focus

B4roness; Thanks to you and good luck to everyone

Avissa: I apperciate it I promise i will post anything that i got for question if it will help anyone after Interview good luck to anyone

Irsa

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
Avissa said:
Online is much faster, especially if you request the result to be emailed to you (right there you're saving 2 weeks of paper mail time). here is the link through which you can apply:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

Your husband needs to print out form IMM 5563, fill it out, sign, scan, and email it to you then you need to print it sign it and scan it so that you can attach it when you're requesting the notes. It'll take 30-40 days if you order it online and ask to receive the results by email, but take into account that we're nearing Christmas and that alone will add about 2 weeks to the process.

Thanks Dear Avissa

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
I keep my finger crossed for you guys!!!! :-*
Let us know asap

Good luck

Lucky_mkd

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Sent CIO 30.01.2014 AOR CIO 02.03.2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August :)
How Much is Procesing Time in Viena for Provincial Nomine ?

Muby

Jun 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2013
Doc's Request.
14-04-2013
AOR Received.
Received with application
File Transfer...
20-02-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2013
Interview........
10-12-2013
Passport Req..
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
LANDED..........
08-02-2014
Hungary

Thanks to you i will try to inform everybody as soon as possible good luck

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
Stage 1 22/3/2013 & Stage 2 Aug 2013
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Hi all

Muby I wish you from my heart the best of luck on your interview tomorrow my friend. And you too Alvinn on your pending interview next week.

Ok people here is an update from our beloved VO and please try not to be shocked or discouraged!

I am not sure if you all remember me around August informing you that after my inquiry to them about letting me know that my apps have indeed arrived in Vienna they informed me with the following (I do remember posting it here)

Dear Ms. Xxxxxx Xxxxxxx

Please see : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/fc-spouses.asp

Your spouse`s application was transferred to our office in Vienna in April 2013.

Applications for permanent residence in the Family class (spouses) - category may take 10 months or more to process. However, this is an estimate only. Processing times may vary, depending upon whether any additional documentation or an interview is required, the time required for medical examinations and changes in workload at this office. You will be informed bout the further steps in due course

Ok. So far so good. So last week I sent them another email inquiring and telling them that I had sent in the baby's documents for citizenship to our local embassy here in Athens Greece, and I asked them if there is something they need from us on this matter. (Normally I do not have to declare the baby to them as PR because it will take citizenship from me)

My email to them last week:

Name of Enquirer: XXXX, XXXX
Relationship to Applicant: Sponsor
Email Address: XXXXXXX @ gmail.com
Consultant ICCRC No.:

Enquiry: Dear Sir/Madam On October 2nd 2013 my wife the principal Applicant XXXX XXXXXX gave birth to our baby daughter. On November 15th 2013 we had sent the baby's documents to the Canadian Embassy in Athens Greece so it can be issued a citizenship. I would like to know if there is anything from our part that you would need for the baby in regards to my wive's application? My best regards and wishing you Merry Christmas XXXX XXXXXX Sponsor UCI : XXXXX Thessaloniki, Greece

Ok so here comes the big shock

They emailed me today while (what a big irony) I was in the Vienna airport awaiting my flight to return to Greece after a week's trip to an installation near the Hungary border.

Here is their email:

Dear Ms. XXXXXXX,

This refers to the below e-mail inquiry.

The application was transferred form the Case Processing Centre Mississauga to our office in Vienna in November 2013.

Applications for permanent residence in the Family class (spouses) - category may take 12 months or more to process. However, this is an estimate only. Processing times may vary, depending upon whether any additional documentation or an interview is required, the time required for medical examinations and changes in workload at this office.

You will be informed about the further steps in due course .

Boinggggggggg . I felt like Wile e coyote being struck by a locomotive. What the hell??????

In August they are telling me (after my inquiry) that her files were transferred from Mississauga to Vienna in April 2013, something that makes absolute sense because i was approved as a sponsor in March.
And now without even making an inquiry and instead of answering about the baby issue they are telling us that her files were transferred from CIC to Vienna in November 2013.

Heloooooooo!

I was reading this in the aircraft while it was still parked in the Vienna airport and I almost jumped from my seat to ask the flight attendants to disembark me so I could take a taxi and go there and raise hell. But then my decency took over and finally after two connecting flights I got home this evening.

So i decided to vote for my self and wrote them a bitter but at the same time not insulting letter and already emailed it to them.

Here is my email to them tonight:

Dear Sir

Thank you for the reply bellow, but I believe there must be something wrong with your information.

In your recent reply to me in regards to my inquiry about our newborn daughter you are informing me, that my wife's application was transferred from CIC Mississauga to your VO in November 2013. In other words you are telling us that it took 8 months for our files to reach your office?

How can this be? In August 9th 2013 your office informed us by an email that my wife's applications was transferred to your office from CIC Mississauga on April 2013 (one month after I was approved as a sponsor)

Please find attached here your communication of August 9th 2013 to us about my wife's application transfer confirmation on April 2013.

I do hope there was a misunderstanding or a mix up of information process from your part and I kindly request someone to responsibly inform me this time as to the actual status of our application.

Dear sir. We do not look forward to any special treatment of our application and the only thing we were expecting as clients is responsible information for our process. I, being the sponsor, was planning to move on to Canada in the summer as to prepare for the coming of my spouse but her pregnancy in early January of 2013 and the birth of our beloved baby in October had made me postpone my departure until the time she gets her PR. Until then our lives are in limbo and we live with packed suitcases and cant wait to start our new lives in Canada.

I look forward to a reply for this matter!

Sincerely
XXXXXX XXXXXXX(Sponsor to xxxx xxxxx) FileNo:

i learned one thing in my life. That you should't let anyone push you over. I know some of you might tell me that maybe i shouldn't do that as they might pull our files back and make us wait for another year.

My wife, I and all of you here are their clients no more no less. So they must respect us as such!

Regards to all

Tom

b4roness

Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Nov-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Exempt
LANDED..........
In God's time.
Tom,

Well said. We are, after all, PAYING clients and despite that, our lives are in the hands of the VO's. Quite ironic isn't it? Nonetheless, it may be a good thing that you asked them why they messed up the information. For all you know, it was probably the careless error of an administrator in their offices. It happens, but it shouldn't. They're not paid to take on such positions to screw up such easy information, that's within their system. But we do need to be super polite, to a point only. Sometimes they need a shove to shake things up so the people in charge see where the mistakes are being made.

I just read yesterday in another thread how a certain visa office had nearly all the staff fired, because their fail ratio was too high.

Thanks for the update Tom, and good luck!

Angie

BC2013

Feb 21, 2012
LANDED..........
7-16-2014
Tom!

A similar thing happened to me, too. Last month they replied in a similar fashion (look at the processing times website) - which showed 20 months for post June 2010 FSW applications, when my application was already almost 24 months old.

I strongly believe, they filter incoming correspondence, and most are answered not by officers, but by other staff (who might not even look into our files, but who just copy/paste standard replies).

I like your response. I did something quite similar - no answer yet.

chala

Mar 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa - LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2013
AOR Received.
15-04-2013
File Transfer...
25-04-2013
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
09-01-2013 ext till 2015
Interview........
Aug 5-2014 passed
Passport Req..
21-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-11-2014
LANDED..........
Dec 8, 2014
messenger said:
Hi all

Muby I wish you from my heart the best of luck on your interview tomorrow my friend. And you too Alvinn on your pending interview next week.

Ok people here is an update from our beloved VO and please try not to be shocked or discouraged!

I am not sure if you all remember me around August informing you that after my inquiry to them about letting me know that my apps have indeed arrived in Vienna they informed me with the following (I do remember posting it here)

Dear Ms. Xxxxxx Xxxxxxx

Hi Tom

Just read your post and want to say that was an excellent letter you wrote to VO. I think you showed great constraint under the circumstances and much professionalism in your carefully worded reply. I am certain the PR application will not be negatively impacted and in fact this may get things moving along a little faster. Best wishes and Happy holidays.

Chala

KKMoe

Star Member
Oct 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2013
Doc's Request.
01-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-04-2013
File Transfer...
19-04-2013
Med's Done....
10-01-2013
messenger said:
Hi all

Dear Ms. Xxxxxx Xxxxxxx

Your spouse`s application was transferred to our office in Vienna in April 2013.

Applications for permanent residence in the Family class (spouses) - category may take 10 months or more to process. However, this is an estimate only. Processing times may vary, depending upon whether any additional documentation or an interview is required, the time required for medical examinations and changes in workload at this office. You will be informed bout the further steps in due course

Ok. So far so good. So last week I sent them another email inquiring and telling them that I had sent in the baby's documents for citizenship to our local embassy here in Athens Greece, and I asked them if there is something they need from us on this matter. (Normally I do not have to declare the baby to them as PR because it will take citizenship from me)

My email to them last week:

Name of Enquirer: XXXX, XXXX
Relationship to Applicant: Sponsor
Email Address: XXXXXXX @ gmail.com
Consultant ICCRC No.:

Enquiry: Dear Sir/Madam On October 2nd 2013 my wife the principal Applicant XXXX XXXXXX gave birth to our baby daughter. On November 15th 2013 we had sent the baby's documents to the Canadian Embassy in Athens Greece so it can be issued a citizenship. I would like to know if there is anything from our part that you would need for the baby in regards to my wive's application? My best regards and wishing you Merry Christmas XXXX XXXXXX Sponsor UCI : XXXXX Thessaloniki, Greece

Ok so here comes the big shock

They emailed me today while (what a big irony) I was in the Vienna airport awaiting my flight to return to Greece after a week's trip to an installation near the Hungary border.

Here is their email:

Dear Ms. XXXXXXX,

This refers to the below e-mail inquiry.

The application was transferred form the Case Processing Centre Mississauga to our office in Vienna in November 2013.

Applications for permanent residence in the Family class (spouses) - category may take 12 months or more to process. However, this is an estimate only. Processing times may vary, depending upon whether any additional documentation or an interview is required, the time required for medical examinations and changes in workload at this office.

You will be informed about the further steps in due course .

Boinggggggggg . I felt like Wile e coyote being struck by a locomotive. What the hell??????

In August they are telling me (after my inquiry) that her files were transferred from Mississauga to Vienna in April 2013, something that makes absolute sense because i was approved as a sponsor in March.
And now without even making an inquiry and instead of answering about the baby issue they are telling us that her files were transferred from CIC to Vienna in November 2013.

Heloooooooo!

I was reading this in the aircraft while it was still parked in the Vienna airport and I almost jumped from my seat to ask the flight attendants to disembark me so I could take a taxi and go there and raise hell. But then my decency took over and finally after two connecting flights I got home this evening.

So i decided to vote for my self and wrote them a bitter but at the same time not insulting letter and already emailed it to them.

Here is my email to them tonight:

Dear Sir

Thank you for the reply bellow, but I believe there must be something wrong with your information.

In your recent reply to me in regards to my inquiry about our newborn daughter you are informing me, that my wife's application was transferred from CIC Mississauga to your VO in November 2013. In other words you are telling us that it took 8 months for our files to reach your office?

How can this be? In August 9th 2013 your office informed us by an email that my wife's applications was transferred to your office from CIC Mississauga on April 2013 (one month after I was approved as a sponsor)

Please find attached here your communication of August 9th 2013 to us about my wife's application transfer confirmation on April 2013.

I do hope there was a misunderstanding or a mix up of information process from your part and I kindly request someone to responsibly inform me this time as to the actual status of our application.

Dear sir. We do not look forward to any special treatment of our application and the only thing we were expecting as clients is responsible information for our process. I, being the sponsor, was planning to move on to Canada in the summer as to prepare for the coming of my spouse but her pregnancy in early January of 2013 and the birth of our beloved baby in October had made me postpone my departure until the time she gets her PR. Until then our lives are in limbo and we live with packed suitcases and cant wait to start our new lives in Canada.

I look forward to a reply for this matter!

Sincerely
XXXXXX XXXXXXX(Sponsor to xxxx xxxxx) FileNo:

i learned one thing in my life. That you should't let anyone push you over. I know some of you might tell me that maybe i shouldn't do that as they might pull our files back and make us wait for another year.

My wife, I and all of you here are their clients no more no less. So they must respect us as such!

Regards to all

Tom

Hi Tom,

good job on the email! I'm pretty sure it's nothing but a copy+paste mistake. However Vienna should not be able to afford such mistakes. It is both unprofessional and unempathetic. I hope that somebody over there will take your response seriously and realize that there are human beings behind the numbers - and such a tiny mistake can cause many sleepless nights.