+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

bluesky08

Oct 29, 2014
handsup said:
does your friend know anything else about you? like the exact date of birth/sur name etc written on the PP/NIC document?

there is a way by which no one can see your online status including you, and that is written on the page when you see your ecs
Thank you for answering me. I dont share anyone about my birthday. But can she send email to cic to say that my martiage is fake or something like so? If she sent, does cic trust her and put me in interview list?

cute

Star Member
Mar 8, 2008
Hi all,
I have a question about my wife's application.

We received your application to sponsor ********* on May 20, 2014.

We sent you a letter on September 11, 2014 about the decision on your application ( sponsor approval) . Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

i sent medicals on sept.15th, after that no response from CPC, I am curious to know whats gong on with the application. any idea? how long does it take after medicals?
thanks
ram

Kamaldeep momi

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
Hi..my husband is already pr in Canada ..we got married in 9 march 2014.he applied for my case on 9th of July..I got confirmation email from Delhi embassy that they got my application on 29 sep ..I just wanted to know how much time after this..please help

sunnycool

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
File Transfer...
22-01-2015 In process.....: 04-09-2015
Med's Done....
05-09-2014 Remedical......: 23-09-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
Kamaldeep momi said:
Hi..my husband is already pr in Canada ..we got married in 9 march 2014.he applied for my case on 9th of July..I got confirmation email from Delhi embassy that they got my application on 29 sep ..I just wanted to know how much time after this..please help
As per present trend you may have to wait for about 5-6 months once the file reaches New Delhi. Presently April applicants are getting their passport requests and a few May applicants have got their files "in process". All the best. :)

sophxo90

Oct 30, 2014
Hi, I'm still new to this site. .I hope I'm doing this right.. alright so I'm 20 years old Canadian citizen, received my citizenship in May of 2005.. in May 2013 on a trip to my homeland (mauritius) met an old friend fell in love and in December of 2013 returned to mauritius to be with him on June 2014 we got married but prior to that I found out I was expecting (we were planning on marriage even before I found out I was pregnant) so we married, decided to wait a month or two to do the application. . Now I had a ticket to return to CAnada for October 10th but with visits to the gynecologist here and calling air mauritius etc they said I was too far a long and cannot board which means I will have to give birth here .. I am a Canadian citizen and I read on CIC that my child will also be a Canadian citizen but this whole process is hard. . I need help

1- will I need to fill out a family sponsorship now or Will it remain a spousal spobsorship? and if it is a family sponsorship do I need to show I have financial stability? my dad is helping us out with All the financial things since I haven't been working for a year

2-how will my child gain citizenship?

3- I got another ticket for February 2015 (baby will be 2 months) Will he need a passport? Application papers? A letter from his father?

Any advice will help (my situation is a little different than everything I read on here.. I hope you guys can understand me and help me out)

khurram19801

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
here my pp is gone too embassy 5 week algo almost members please suggest me may i send email to CHC-islamabad embassy for reminder is it ok or not or still wait with out send email please advice me members i am waiting reply

Kamaldeep momi

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
sunnycool said:
As per present trend you may have to wait for about 5-6 months once the file reaches New Delhi. Presently April applicants are getting their passport requests and a few May applicants have got their files "in process". All the best. :)
...it means two more months..if April applicants getting passport requests than they will soon come to July applicants..hope for the best

vik999

Jul 4, 2014
GTA
Visa Office......
mississauga
Talked with CIC,told me to wait till next year September2015... Our timeline is that we applied in May 2014 inland PR . AOR in august 2014.. Do u guys believe is this true? now its 14 months......
Can any expert comment on timeline...for stage 1 PR Spousal application..
Pls tell.

khristinapa

Oct 15, 2014
How do I go about extending my stay in Canada if my six months is almost up? I know there's an application for it, but seeing as how my boyfriend and I will begin our spousal application soon, is it still necessary? will I get in trouble if I over stay? In April I went back to California for a week, (to restart the 6 month clock) and had absolutely no issues whatsoever with the IO getting back into Canada. In fact, the guy was rather friendly and told me to enjoy another long stay.

amansanghera

Oct 26, 2014
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2014
AOR Received.
Sep 2014
File Transfer...
Sep 2014
Med's Done....
march
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 2015
vik999 said:
Talked with CIC,told me to wait till next year September2015... Our timeline is that we applied in May 2014 inland PR . AOR in august 2014.. Do u guys believe is this true? now its 14 months......
Pls tell.
i don't know about that when ur file is tranferred ?

MizAngel

Star Member
Feb 14, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/02/2014
Doc's Request.
11/03/2014
AOR Received.
23/04/2014
File Transfer...
09/05/2014
Med's Done....
19/02/2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 12/08/2014, CoPR 20/08/2014
LANDED..........
23/08/2014
vik999 said:
Pls tell.
I didn't do inland, but from what I've seen around the boards, 13-14 months is pretty normal for stage 1 right now.

MizAngel

Star Member
Feb 14, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/02/2014
Doc's Request.
11/03/2014
AOR Received.
23/04/2014
File Transfer...
09/05/2014
Med's Done....
19/02/2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 12/08/2014, CoPR 20/08/2014
LANDED..........
23/08/2014
khristinapa said:
How do I go about extending my stay in Canada if my six months is almost up? I know there's an application for it, but seeing as how my boyfriend and I will begin our spousal application soon, is it still necessary? will I get in trouble if I over stay? In April I went back to California for a week, (to restart the 6 month clock) and had absolutely no issues whatsoever with the IO getting back into Canada. In fact, the guy was rather friendly and told me to enjoy another long stay.
You can apply online for an extension. If you are applying inland and you include an Open Work Permit application, then you will most likely have implied status (I think there's some debate on this on the forums from what I've seen). However if you apply outland, you will need to keep your status current and that means you will have to apply for an extension. You can either leave Canada and come back like you did before, or apply online. It's hard to say if you will get in trouble for overstaying, if they find out about it, you probably will, but if they don't find out that you overstayed, then you can't get in trouble for it. It depends on if you want to risk that.

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
bluesky08 said:
Thank you for answering me. I dont share anyone about my birthday. But can she send email to cic to say that my martiage is fake or something like so? If she sent, does cic trust her and put me in interview list?
well I cant say anything about that but if Someone changes his/her email id then he/she has to inform CIC about that, and if we apply same to your case it could be a harming thing for you. I guess you should send an email to share or ask something and then at teh end of email write down your email address again to make sure that you ll always be contacted on the same email address. This is what I think is right.

BUT better ask the senior members too, wish you safe case processing :)

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
cute said:
Hi all,
I have a question about my wife's application.

We received your application to sponsor ********* on May 20, 2014.

We sent you a letter on September 11, 2014 about the decision on your application ( sponsor approval) . Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

i sent medicals on sept.15th, after that no response from CPC, I am curious to know whats gong on with the application. any idea? how long does it take after medicals?
thanks
ram
Check your ECAS

puzzled101

Dec 12, 2012
Hi,

Does anyone know if there are any issues with a spouse staying in Canada just under 6 months while on visitor visa while their outland PR application is in process?

Thanks!