+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

aliazad75

May 16, 2011
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

snowy2015 said:
Yes, it is necessary to land before the medical expiry date if no remedical was requested. The expiry date on your visa will confirm that date once you get the passport back.
Thanks snowy2015, is it possible PA side it shows DM and background check is needed: In progress and the request for PPR/COPR is send through CIC (I mean request letter attached), didn't receive any email
As i have seen other fellow get email for ppr/copr ?

pejafor3

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016

F.M said:
Did you contact your MP?
Before I even sat down, he asked if still within the "processing time" and if if it is, then he won't bother. I advised that the medical is expiring in 2 weeks and i've had no e-mails and all he said was to " wait it out"...basically a waste of time...

Osama_sidd

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
09/01/2017
AOR Received.
26/01/2017
Med's Request
17-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-03-2017
Passport Req..
12-06-2017

My to be wife did not have a birth certificate issued so she recently applied for a birth certificate from NADRA. the date of registry for birth is showing as september 2016. Now in the application guide they say that a birth certificate is acceptable if the registry for birth was made immediately after birth, which in this case is not true. What should I do?
Also can marriage certificate and the marital status change in the NIC be applied at the same time? or do i need a married status NIC for the marriage certificate?

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

Osama_sidd said:
My to be wife did not have a birth certificate issued so she recently applied for a birth certificate from NADRA. the date of registry for birth is showing as september 2016. Now in the application guide they say that a birth certificate is acceptable if the registry for birth was made immediately after birth, which in this case is not true. What should I do?
Also can marriage certificate and the marital status change in the NIC be applied at the same time? or do i need a married status NIC for the marriage certificate?
don't know about birth certificate thingy... you can apply for martial status change on CNIC with your nikah namma and you can get marriage certificate from the council where you marriage is registered.

taha317

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016

Hey guys so this is the message I recieved from CIC

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
d:
 > Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination. Complete a new medical assessment as the validity of the current assessment expires on 2016/12/28. This must be received at this office by: 2016/11/10

Is this asking for a completely new medical or re assesment

As my wife spoke go IOM lahore today and they said that Oh we cant do a new medical since the old one hasn't expired. Can I have some of our more experienced members guide me on this.

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

Osama_sidd said:
My wife submitted the NADRA one and it even said "Late andraaj", I had no issues with it.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

CofRed said:
My wife submitted the NADRA one and it even said "Late andraaj", I had no issues with it.
Hi CofRed, did your apply from Pak? Dont see your details in the Pak-Can 2016 spreadsheet.

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

HI friends

when we send case specific inquiry, do we get any Reply email as acknowledgement?

thanks

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

MM345 said:
Hi CofRed, did your apply from Pak? Dont see your details in the Pak-Can 2016 spreadsheet.
I am the sponsor, and yes my wife applied from Pakistan. I just filled out profile on the left side, easier to see for everyone.

2calgary said:
HI friends

when we send case specific inquiry, do we get any Reply email as acknowledgement?

thanks
Yes they do, I had to update job and address with CIC so I contacted Mississauga, they sent me an acknowledgement email and advised that since principal applicant's file is in an office outside Canada, I should advise them of the changes as well. Then I sent Enquiry to LVO and they acknowledge that they have received my information.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

CofRed said:
I am the sponsor, and yes my wife applied from Pakistan. I just fill out profile on the left side, easier to see for everyone.

Hi,

Kindly share your dates of the following information if you'd like to be added to the spreadsheet:

Application received in Mississauga:
Sponsor approval:
Are you Sponsor or Applicant:
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR:
Sponsoring husband or wife:
Re-Med request:
Re-med done:
Show "In Process" on ECAS:
Interview:
Decision Made:
PPR:
COPR received in post:
Location of Principal Applicant (city):
Additional docs requested:

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

CofRed said:
I am the sponsor, and yes my wife applied from Pakistan. I just filled out profile on the left side, easier to see for everyone.

Yes they do, I had to update job and address with CIC so I contacted Mississauga, they sent me an acknowledgement email and advised that since principal applicant's file is in an office outside Canada, I should advise them of the changes as well. Then I sent Enquiry to LVO and they acknowledge that they have received my information.
thanks,

You sent London VO info through WEBFORM or Email address? i sent TODAY through WEBFORM but did not get any reply.

they reply at same time when we send enquiry?

or they reply after few days?

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

2calgary said:
thanks,

You sent London VO info through WEBFORM or Email address? i sent TODAY through WEBFORM but did not get any reply.

they reply at same time when we send enquiry?

or they reply after few days?
Yes, so I got one right away which said thank you for contacting CIC blah blah.. and then I got reply back after 7 days saying they have received the documents and file is updated.

I sent it through WebForm

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

CofRed said:
Yes, so I got one right away which said thank you for contacting CIC blah blah.. and then I got reply back after 7 days saying they have received the documents and file is updated.
thanks

means i have to send it again

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

usama893 said:
Got PPR yesterday :)
So it took almost 3 weeks from DM to PPR? Congrattsss yeah, the long wait is finally over.