File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

flx2015 said:
yeah i know. if they recommend my wife for an interview, there is absolutely no way i am going to stick around and wait 1-2 more years for them to do their job. i'll be done with CIC and i'll be done with canada as well.

the reason CIC likes doing in-person interviews is because they want to be able to read the applicant's body language to determine whether or not they are telling the truth, like they're interrogating some criminal. screw that. i am not going to let them treat my wife like she's some f**king criminal who is desperate to get into this frozen wasteland. she doesn't even like canada, she's only coming here because of me...
TBH, as much as it'll crush me, I won't have any option but to wait it out. Just how I'm doing now. I'm really praying hard not to go through the interview, because Allah knows, it's our turn to be with our partners.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

Landing_PR said:
TBH, as much as it'll crush me, I won't have any option but to wait it out. Just how I'm doing now. I'm really praying hard not to go through the interview, because Allah knows, it's our turn to be with our partners.
i have a gut feeling that you'll get through this in good time. for you, it's just a matter of waiting a little while longer.

also in my opinion, having one TRV refusal from after the sponsorship app was filed is not a red flag, it's actually a plus point. if i wasn't so tired i would go into the forum history and dig out a case where an applicant was asked the following question during an interview: "if your spouse couldn't visit you in pakistan, why didn't you apply for a TRV instead"?

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

flx2015 said:
i have a gut feeling that you'll get through this in good time. for you, it's just a matter of waiting a little while longer.

also in my opinion, having one TRV refusal from after the sponsorship app was filed is not a red flag, it's actually a plus point. if i wasn't so tired i would go into the forum history and dig out a case where an applicant was asked the following question during an interview: "if your spouse couldn't visit you in pakistan, why didn't you apply for a TRV instead"?
One of the applicant who did nikah only no rukhsati nothing got PR due to TRV. The interviewer asked her why they didn't do rukhsati and she replied because all of my in laws are in canada where would i stay after rukhsati. She than told the Visa officer about TRV application which was refused and after a month or so she received PPR.

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

MM345 said:
But the English one is in actual the translation of the urdu one. line by line. same questions and eveything. I'm praying they don't ask for this.
Okay but the English one has signatures or no? If it is a translation is it certified/notarized?

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

naveedali said:
One of the applicant who did nikah only no rukhsati nothing got PR due to TRV. The interviewer asked her why they didn't do rukhsati and she replied because all of my in laws are in canada where would i stay after rukhsati. She than told the Visa officer about TRV application which was refused and after a month or so she received PPR.
thanks for sharing. :)

see, landing_pr? nothing to worry about.

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

Fingers crossed...

Thanks for the info! Does the AOR1 email have any application id?

MM345 said:
Amy, We filed on 6th too and today my husband (sponsor) received AOR. Yours must be coming too. all the best. :)

Fastnzy

Jun 11, 2016

wmate said:
COngrats on half good news..
Thank you, inshAllah soon, full good news :)

flx2015 said:
keep an eye on your email for the next few days. remed requests are usually (but not always) accompanied by document requests. also, when did you do your upfront medical?

oh man... the whole spreadsheet is turning gray.
upfront med is expiring in 1 month, i believe it is valid for 1 year.

CofRed said:
Congrats!

I just saw your file went in process March 10, 2016. Mine went in process March 17, that's getting really close. My wife's medical is expiring in Nov so hopefully I hear an update from CIC within next month.
Thank you and good luck.

P.S Thanks every one :)

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

flx2015 said:
thanks for sharing. :)

see, landing_pr? nothing to worry about.
Thanks all for providing examples but they both had to do interviews though :-X

Anyways, I think I'm being a bit impatient and anxious because I'm feeling the odd man out at this point. And if I retrace my steps back to when it was raining SA for December group, I think I was the last person to receive it. Hopefully, it won't be the case. Hopefully, I will avoid being sanctioned to an interview ::)

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

CofRed said:
Okay but the English one has signatures or no? If it is a translation is it certified/notarized?
It had signatures and eveything. the same sequence of information as in the urdu nikkah nama and basically it's the English copy of the urdu nikkah form.

it's not a certified or notarized translation. it's something we got from the nikkah registrar after our nikkah was done along with the urdu nikkah nama. as it was exactly the same format and eveything so didn't go for a certified translation and submitted English nikkah nama, urdu nikkah nama and nadra marriage certificate.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

AmyR said:
Fingers crossed...

Thanks for the info! Does the AOR1 email have any application id?
Yes it has an application Number and my husband's UCI. it will take a while for the application to be tracked on the website though that's what I've been reading.

And there was the confirmation taht my application was received on 6th.

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

MM345 said:
It had signatures and eveything. the same sequence of information as in the urdu nikkah nama and basically it's the English copy of the urdu nikkah form.

it's not a certified or notarized translation. it's something we got from the nikkah registrar after our nikkah was done along with the urdu nikkah nama. as it was exactly the same format and eveything so didn't go for a certified translation and submitted English nikkah nama, urdu nikkah nama and nadra marriage certificate.
Yup then you will be fine. Nothing to worry about. :D

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

CofRed,

I made my GCKey account yesterday..however they never asked for my email id.. where have i gone wrong? :(

Arrgghh is there no detailed write up on CIC which can help applicants? this is soo confusing..

CofRed said:
My suggestion just create a new account under principal applicants email address. It doesn't have to be principal applicant but just keeps things organized.Once you receive your sponsor approval, try linking your application a few days after SA.

Go to this website: https://clegc-gckey.gc.ca/j/eng/l?ReqID=s2d44cf78159fa71778cac409ea513f5e9c7948abd

On the right side, click sign up and fill out all the details. You can even create an account right now, but you will have to wait a few days after SA to link your application.

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

AmyR said:
CofRed,

I made my GCKey account yesterday..however they never asked for my email id.. where have i gone wrong? :(

Arrgghh is there no detailed write up on CIC which can help applicants? this is soo confusing..
Okay but you have a username and password now correct? did you try logging in? After you log in for the first time, it will ask for your name email address and other details.

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
SA:25-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

MM345 said:
Do you think we should just in case arrange for certified English translations of nikkah nama? Although I think marriage certificate should be enough. it says in the document check list that they want the certificate with the local government body seal. that's not in my nikkah nama but in my marriage certificate. maybe those who don't provide marriage certificate are requested to send in certified English translation.
i am going to wait for a month before i decide something dec applicants are getting requests so may b ill get to know in a month whether i need translation or not.

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

Thanks.. let me know how you do the linking when you do it.. if u dont mind can we speak in personal messages for that? better than to spam this board :p

I really hope we get our Aor1 email soon.. :'(

MM345 said:
Yes it has an application Number and my husband's UCI. it will take a while for the application to be tracked on the website though that's what I've been reading.

And there was the confirmation taht my application was received on 6th.