Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

MM345 said:
We did not submit certified English translation. we had two copies of nikkah nama: one in urdu and one in English. then we got the nadra marriage certificate made. which is an official document from the govt body..it's English and urdu.

So we submitted all three: marriage certificate, urdu nikkah nama and English nikkah nama (not English translation) should be enough, what do you think?
More than enough. One of my friends only sent English nikkah nama only (not the translation) and it was fine, they didn't ask for Urdu+translation since English one had all the original signatures.

The issue here is if you send in a document in Urdu, you must provide translation for it. In this case, if you only sent English nikkah nama, you would've been fine but since there is a document in Urdu, they might ask for translation.

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

MM345 said:
We did not submit certified English translation. we had two copies of nikkah nama: one in urdu and one in English. then we got the nadra marriage certificate made. which is an official document from the govt body..it's English and urdu.

So we submitted all three: marriage certificate, urdu nikkah nama and English nikkah nama (not English translation) should be enough, what do you think?
Nadra one is not required even if its from the government body because you cant see dover and all the others points of real nikah namma on it. I have seen few people getting translation of urdu nikah namma request on this forum who submitted the english one

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
SA:25-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

MM345 said:

I provided the same documents now waiting to see what they ask from me

aliazad75

May 16, 2011

aliazad75 said:
Thanks flx2015 a lot. Will there by any negative effect on file by sending information regarding new address ? I even wrote New job and title along with new address while sending email. Is it ok ?
@Flx2015
Thanks flx2015. Will there by any negative effect on file by sending information regarding new address ? I even wrote New job and title along with new address while sending email. Is it ok ?

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

aliazad75 said:
@Flx2015
Thanks flx2015. Will there by any negative effect on file by sending information regarding new address ? I even wrote New job and title along with new address while sending email. Is it ok ?
there's no negative effect.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

Ah ok - I was under the assumption that both have to attend the interview. Hopefully, they won't slot me in for the interview :'(

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
SA:25-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

Landing_PR said:
Ah ok - I was under the assumption that both have to attend the interview. Hopefully, they won't slot me in for the interview :'(
Do you think your application has any red flags?

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

CofRed said:
More than enough. One of my friends only sent English nikkah nama only (not the translation) and it was fine, they didn't ask for Urdu+translation since English one had all the original signatures.

The issue here is if you send in a document in Urdu, you must provide translation for it. In this case, if you only sent English nikkah nama, you would've been fine but since there is a document in Urdu, they might ask for translation.
But the English one is in actual the translation of the urdu one. line by line. same questions and eveything. I'm praying they don't ask for this.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

Landing_PR said:
that is one of my fears too. it's not the interview itself that i'm worried about, it's the additional delay it causes because of how long it takes LVO to schedule them. i mean, how much effort does it take to set up a phone call or skype interview? these people need to get with the times.

cases with interviews usually end up taking 18-20 months, sometimes more, and most of that is dormant waiting...

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

F.M said:
Do you think your application has any red flags?
Not that I can think of...except for my TRV refusal from earlier this year ???

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

AmyR said:
we also applied on 6th Sept as in the application was recieved on 6th Sept (we confirmed that from the Canadian post service which we used to parcel the package)..
We, too have not heard back on AOR1 as yet... however, they have reduce sponsor approval timeline to 29 days (check cic website it u wish). Hence i think we should be hearing back from them in a month..

im anxious too :(
Amy, We filed on 6th too and today my husband (sponsor) received AOR. Yours must be coming too. all the best. :)

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

flx2015 said:
that is one of my fears too. it's not the interview itself that i'm worried about, it's the additional delay it causes because of how long it takes LVO to schedule them. i mean, how much effort does it take to set up a phone call or skype interview? these people need to get with the times.

cases with interviews usually end up taking 18-20 months, sometimes more, and most of that is dormant waiting...
That's exactly it! I mean I think I can provide more clarity if I was ever called for an interview and they won't have any reasons not to approve us. However, it's the wait times that scares the crap out of me! It's like thrown into a black hole...not knowing where it'll take you :-\

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

flx2015 said:

I once gave interview in UK to UKVI and you know how they took it? They sent me a letter for interview and address where they will take my interview. I thought it would be a immigration office but it was not it was kind of call center where they checked my ID and then I sat in front of a computer, my case worker first asked me few questions like date of birth, mother's name etc for verification and then started the interview. CIC is still old schooling and thats causing issues for us.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

Landing_PR said:
That's exactly it! I mean I think I can provide more clarity if I was ever called for an interview and they won't have any reasons not to approve us. However, it's the wait times that scares the crap out of me! It's like thrown into a black hole...not knowing where it'll take you :-\
yeah i know. if they recommend my wife for an interview, there is absolutely no way i am going to stick around and wait 1-2 more years for them to do their job. i'll be done with CIC and i'll be done with canada as well.

naveedali said:
CIC is still old schooling and thats causing issues for us.
the reason CIC likes doing in-person interviews is because they want to be able to read the applicant's body language to determine whether or not they are telling the truth, like they're interrogating some criminal. screw that. i am not going to let them treat my wife like she's some f**king criminal who is desperate to get into this frozen wasteland. she doesn't even like canada, she's only coming here because of me...

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

F.M said:
I provided the same documents now waiting to see what they ask from me
Do you think we should just in case arrange for certified English translations of nikkah nama? Although I think marriage certificate should be enough. it says in the document check list that they want the certificate with the local government body seal. that's not in my nikkah nama but in my marriage certificate. maybe those who don't provide marriage certificate are requested to send in certified English translation.