Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

AmyR said:
we also applied on 6th Sept as in the application was recieved on 6th Sept (we confirmed that from the Canadian post service which we used to parcel the package)..
We, too have not heard back on AOR1 as yet... however, they have reduce sponsor approval timeline to 29 days (check cic website it u wish). Hence i think we should be hearing back from them in a month..

im anxious too :(

Join the 6th September club. :) glad to know I'm not alone.

Does anyone know if its helps that the sponsor got a SA on their parents sponsorship this year. should that reduce the time taken on this SA as he is already assessed for a similar application the same year?

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

naveedali said:
they received my file on 17th aug and i received aor acknowledgement on 13 sep and still waiting for SA
thanks for replying. so they take about a month to acknowledge..okay.

How did u receive your acknowledgement: did the PA receive email or the Sponsor?

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

Thanks a ton! Phew.. :)

SM205 said:
That's perfect! Don't worry about your husband's district. you are the applicant so you need PCC from your home district, don't worry, you are gud to go!

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

MM345 said:

How did u receive your acknowledgement: did the PA receive email or the Sponsor?
yup... by email and they email it to sponsor.

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

From what i have asked and heard the sponsor recieved the AOR1 email and SA.. after which your file will be assigned a tracking number and you as a principal applicant will be able to track the application using MyCiC..

Im all confused about MyCiC now.. my husband signed in using his securekey for payment of sponsorship fee and all when we were applying... and as far as website states that u can login to MyCic using securekey OR GCkey.. but he says when he signed in to pay the fee he didnot create any login id etc.. hence now how does he access his MyCIC? can someone help? Pretty please :/

MM345 said:

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

naveedali said:
yup... by email and they email it to sponsor.
Thank you. Fingers crossed.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

even i want to know how to work the mycic account? though I will use it after we receive the AOR1. I heard something about Ecas too. confused.

please simplify it for us newbies, please?

AmyR said:
From what i have asked and heard the sponsor recieved the AOR1 email and SA.. after which your file will be assigned a tracking number and you as a principal applicant will be able to track the application using MyCiC..

Im all confused about MyCiC now.. my husband signed in using his securekey for payment of sponsorship fee and all when we were applying... and as far as website states that u can login to MyCic using securekey OR GCkey.. but he says when he signed in to pay the fee he didnot create any login id etc.. hence now how does he access his MyCIC? can someone help? Pretty please :/

usama893

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016

How long does it take after RPRF request for more docs if needed??

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

AmyR said:

My suggestion just create a new account under principal applicants email address. It doesn't have to be principal applicant but just keeps things organized.Once you receive your sponsor approval, try linking your application a few days after SA.

Go to this website: https://clegc-gckey.gc.ca/j/eng/l?ReqID=s2d44cf78159fa71778cac409ea513f5e9c7948abd

On the right side, click sign up and fill out all the details. You can even create an account right now, but you will have to wait a few days after SA to link your application.

raanasb

Jul 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Morocco visa office
LANDED..........
04-12-2018

i reciever this email today plz tel me how to answer this email thanks
Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

A visa officer has determined that a personal interview is required. If you fail to attend, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information available. This could result in refusal.

The date of interview has been set to allow you sufficient time to prepare the necessary documentation and to obtain an entry visa (if applicable). Please see the attached letter for details of your scheduled interview.

Your interview will take place in Islamabad

Please confirm your attendance at the interview by replying to this email within the next 7 days.
;Please use the reply button or copy and paste the following into the subject line of your response: your file number and (PLB) initials on subject line.
Failing to do so will result in delays in processing your scheduled interview.

Regards,

PLB
Client Service Team/

Canada House | Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London | Londres
SW1Y 5BJ

snowy2015

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16

^When is your interview? Can you make it for it? If yes then simply reply to the email by saying you will be attending it. Start gathering all proofs. The officer will ask personal questions based on the information you provided in the application as well as the generic standard questions.

raanasb

Jul 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Morocco visa office
LANDED..........
04-12-2018

snowy2015 said:
^When is your interview? Can you make it for it? If yes then simply reply to the email by saying you will be attending it. Start gathering all proofs. The officer will ask personal questions based on the information you provided in the application as well as the generic standard questions.
ok brother thanks

raanasb

Jul 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Morocco visa office
LANDED..........
04-12-2018

snowy2015 said:
i am trying but pdf file can open thats why i didnt answer may be internet prob so ill wait till tomorrow

snowy2015

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16

^thats weird, try opening it on another browser or on a completely different device.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

raanasb said:
ok brother thanks
kinda stupid that they're calling you for an interview when you have children with your wife.

did your gcms notes give a reason for the interview? and can you show us what they asked for in your doc request from november 2015?