Passport Req..
30-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2016
LANDED..........
20-12-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

flx2015 said:
gblalalala is heathrow airport in london.
Thank you flx2015

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013

Nabia23 said:
Guys, help!

My gcms notes for sponsor before they sent it to London, it said ''missing medical. Missing photos" I had attached my wedding proof photos and medical with the application, but I am assuming it's been misplaced. So I sent to medical, and they received it today. Now the question is, do I send my missing photos in? Or do I wait for the gcms notes from London officer? I should get it by September 13.
Re-send the photographs and any latest updates by courier. Keep the tracking # for your reference.
And when you're sending the photos, no harm in sending them a copy of the medical completion (receipt).
Include a short letter telling them date of medical completion, and mention when the photos were sent before. Send them more photos.

If they don't get everything in time and make an assessment, they may put file in interview queue. So to avoid this, be proactive and send them photos and any other ongoing proof of relationship, etc so its in file when they review it next.

Order GCMS notes every 3-4 months to keep check on it until PPR is received.
Also, your sponsor should also inquire via their Canadian local MP about the file every now and then.

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

aliazad75 said:
@2calgary ya I received email from Mississauga "You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor" your file is transferred to London. After that i haven't received any email from London. I received that email in month of march 2016. Is it concern and what should i do now ?
There is nothing to be concerned now. LVO doesn't send AOR 2. The way we determine AOR 2 is that there is a 3rd line added in Principal Applicant's side, it says "We have started processing the application of XXXXXX on XXXXXX date".

Now all you have to do is just be patient, and follow this thread. Currently LVO is working on November files so that should give you a rough idea when you will hear news from LVO. I would say you will hear something in good 6-7 months when they pick up your file. Also check the spreadsheets for Pakistani applicants.

aliazad75

May 16, 2011

CofRed said:
There is nothing to be concerned now. LVO doesn't send AOR 2. The way we determine AOR 2 is that there is a 3rd line added in Principal Applicant's side, it says "We have started processing the application of XXXXXX on XXXXXX date".

Now all you have to do is just be patient, and follow this thread. Currently LVO is working on November files so that should give you a rough idea when you will hear news from LVO. I would say you will hear something in good 6-7 months when they pick up your file. Also check the spreadsheets for Pakistani applicants.
Thanks for your help
Second thing, I am applying for GMCS notes

There are few questions for which I want to confirm about options

1: *What type of record would you like to request?
I would say " Family class, spouse or common law partner in Canada class or Refugee Sponsorship"
or I should mention " Permanent Residence"

2: Specify the type of file you are requesting:
I would say " Immigration file ( i.e information that belong to sponsored person(s))

3: *Which specific information are you looking for?
The electronic notes of immigration or citizenship officer(s))

Can you please help me above questions and answers ?

hamzahafeez

Aug 13, 2016

AoA I regularly view this forum but never signed up. I applied spousal visa for my wife in November 2015. On January 28th 2016 the file was transferred lvo as i got cleared as sponsor and they started working on my wifè s file. Then nothing for the next 6 months. The file was in process and medical received was the last message online. Then i received email for reassessment of medical in last week of July 2016 We booked medical got date after 3 days. Once she did medical i kept looking online for file status and it changed after 2 weeks. From In process to Decision made But it doesn't explain much. Do you guy have any idea whats going on now. Anyone gone through this. As the last comment is still medical received.
Thank you

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

hamzahafeez said:
AoA I regularly view this forum but never signed up. I applied spousal visa for my wife in November 2015. On January 28th the file was transferred lvo as i got cleared as sponsor. Then nothing for the next 6 months. the file was in process and medical received was the last message online. The i received email for reassessment of medical last week of July. Then i kept checking online everyday after she went for medical. She was able to get medical appointment on 3rd day. After a week or so in August the status said decision made from in process. But it doesn't explain much. Do you guy have any idea whats going on now. Anyone gone through this. As the last comment is still medical received.
Thank you
decision made means your wife's app is finalized. congratulations! she'll be getting an email soon instructing her to send her passport in to get it stamped with the visa, so keep an eye out for that. don't worry about what you see online; they don't really update ecas that often.

may i ask which day of november you applied in?

hamzahafeez

Aug 13, 2016

They received my file on November 16th after a week of sending my file. Thank you for answering and i am glad Alhamdulilah as i was planning to apply for visit visa

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

hamzahafeez said:
They received my file on November 16th after a week of sending my file. Thank you for answering and i am glad Alhamdulilah as i was planning to apply for visit visa
no problem buddy. could you also let me know which day of july she received her remedical request?

hamzahafeez

Aug 13, 2016

No problem buddy, 22nd of july when i got email from Dehli medical office for reassessment. was done on july 28th in Islamabad. Will notify here once i get anything else from cic.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

hamzahafeez said:
No problem buddy, 22nd of july when i got email from Dehli medical office for reassessment. was done on july 28th in Islamabad. Will notify here once i get anything else from cic.
thanks. just one last question: approximately when did ecas change to show "decision made"?

hamzahafeez

Aug 13, 2016

On 8th of August. Would the next thing be passport and how would they ask for it email or paper. As usually i get emails

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

hamzahafeez said:
On 8th of August. Would the next thing be passport and how would they ask for it email or paper. As usually i get emails
yes, they'll send the passport request via email.

i don't exactly know what the procedure is to get the passport stamped as i've never seen a passport request myself, but let us know if the instructions in the email are unclear and someone here will be able to help you out.

HRK

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Woww!! Atlast So glad to hear someone from nov getting DM!

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

Good to see some movement on Nov applicants. Hopefully this week is full of PPRs for all the November and remaining October applicants.