File Transfer...
17-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-09-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Hello guys,

I have a few questions for my spouse application that I think some one can answer here.

I am a Canadian PR. I am now planning to apply for my wife sponsorship application. My wife is studying CA in Pakistan and also doing full time job.

There are two choices in front of me.

1)Apply for her as outland applicant and then apply for her visitor visa as sponsorship application takes long time. (I can show strong ties as she is studying and also has job). Then extend his visitor visa as she came here.
What are the chances of getting visitor visa after sending spouse sponsorship application?

2) Apply for her visitor visa and then when she came here ,we apply as inland applicant including his open work permit application. Can she stay here until some decision is made on her open work permit application or she has to apply for extension of her visitor visa to stay in Canada?

Which one is the best choice?

Any one gone through this situation or some one willing to comment on this will be really helpful.

aliazad75

May 16, 2011

2calgary said:
SposorShip Approval ==== The person who is sponsoring is Eligible for Sposorship

without courage n calmness Its kinda Out of game
@2calgary ya I received email from Mississauga "You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor" your file is transferred to London. After that i haven't received any email from London. I received that email in month of march 2016. Is it concern and what should i do now ?

Nabia23

Star Member
May 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2016
AOR Received.
25-04-2016
File Transfer...
16-05-2016
Med's Done....
24-03-2016

Guys, help!

My gcms notes for sponsor before they sent it to London, it said ''missing medical. Missing photos" I had attached my wedding proof photos and medical with the application, but I am assuming it's been misplaced. So I sent to medical, and they received it today. Now the question is, do I send my missing photos in? Or do I wait for the gcms notes from London officer? I should get it by September 13.

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
SA:25-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

jahanzaibkh said:
Hello guys,

I have a few questions for my spouse application that I think some one can answer here.

I am a Canadian PR. I am now planning to apply for my wife sponsorship application. My wife is studying CA in Pakistan and also doing full time job.

There are two choices in front of me.

1)Apply for her as outland applicant and then apply for her visitor visa as sponsorship application takes long time. (I can show strong ties as she is studying and also has job). Then extend his visitor visa as she came here.
What are the chances of getting visitor visa after sending spouse sponsorship application?

2) Apply for her visitor visa and then when she came here ,we apply as inland applicant including his open work permit application. Can she stay here until some decision is made on her open work permit application or she has to apply for extension of her visitor visa to stay in Canada?

Which one is the best choice?

Any one gone through this situation or some one willing to comment on this will be really helpful.
Most people prefer applying outland as the processing time is less than inland application.. if your wife has strong ties in her country then you can apply for the visitor visa after submitting an outland application.. though strong ties are not guarantee of visitor visa but still you can apply.
Inland application seems to be goods but it is a lengthy process. rest the decision is upto you. whatever suits you. :)

Nabia23

Star Member
May 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2016
AOR Received.
25-04-2016
File Transfer...
16-05-2016
Med's Done....
24-03-2016

mf1987 said:
@2Calgary

thanks for guidance, unfortunately failed to link, i have matched all the information from application as well, but failed.
I feel you bruh. The same thing keeps happening to me.

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
SA:25-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

Hey guys i want to now that as i have linked my paper application to the online account does this means that whenthey ask for additional documents o only can submit them online and not by post?

aliazad75

May 16, 2011

Nabia23 said:
Guys, help!

My gcms notes for sponsor before they sent it to London, it said ''missing medical. Missing photos" I had attached my wedding proof photos and medical with the application, but I am assuming it's been misplaced. So I sent to medical, and they received it today. Now the question is, do I send my missing photos in? Or do I wait for the gcms notes from London officer? I should get it by September 13.
@Nabia23, I need your little bit help for applying GMCS notes and other thing which i want to know that did you get any AOR2 from London after your file was transferred from Mississauga to London ? How come they missed medical and wedding photos ?

safdar000000

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2015
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
File Transfer...
03-02-2016
Med's Done....
01-11-2015
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
none

F.M said:
Hey guys i want to now that as i have linked my paper application to the online account does this means that whenthey ask for additional documents o only can submit them online and not by post?
When LVO req add documents, they do tell you how you can submit the documents. Most of the time they provide you with an option between email or sending through post. So it depends on you, which way is more convenient.

BilalShaukat89

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
Passport Req..
Soon INSHAH ALLAH

Hi
Can you please change my ECAS status in Spreadsheet.
My ECAS status is July 26, 2016.
Second after SA what's the next process??
Thanks

safdar000000

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2015
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
File Transfer...
03-02-2016
Med's Done....
01-11-2015
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
none

BilalShaukat89 said:
Hi
Can you please change my ECAS status in Spreadsheet.
My ECAS status is July 26, 2016.
Second after SA what's the next process??
Thanks
Sponsor's Approval,

Visa Office Stage (Principle Applicant or Spouse)

Steps: Eligibility Assessment (Relation is Genuine or not) > Re-Med if required > Background checks > PPR > Visa Issued

Eligibility Assessment: Additional documents(if req) or Interview request from LVO to assess eligibility.(between 5-8 months)
Interview will most likely held in Islamabad but interviewer will be a person from LVO not from Islamabad (Interview is only to assess whether relationship is genuine or not).

Background checks will be done after relationship is confirmed by Visa officer.

Passport Request. PPR.
Visa is being pasted on Passport. VISA along with COPR is sent to respective VAC.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

safdar000000 said:
When LVO req add documents, they do tell you how you can submit the documents. Most of the time they provide you with an option between email or sending through post. So it depends on you, which way is more convenient.
i'm not so sure. what happens if they ask for an original document (e.g. original nikkah nama)? would they be satisfied with a scan of the original or would they want the actual physical document itself?

jahanzaibkh

Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
17-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-09-2016

F.M said:
Most people prefer applying outland as the processing time is less than inland application.. if your wife has strong ties in her country then you can apply for the visitor visa after submitting an outland application.. though strong ties are not guarantee of visitor visa but still you can apply.
Inland application seems to be goods but it is a lengthy process. rest the decision is upto you. whatever suits you. :)
Thank you for your answer :)

waleed30

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2015
Doc's Request.
22-07-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2016
Med's Request
28-07-2016
Med's Done....
10-08-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2016
LANDED..........
20-12-2016

I sent my additional doc to LVO and on tracking system it's showing that it's arrived in uk but it's in Gblala. Does anyone else got this? What is Gblala?

safdar000000

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2015
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
File Transfer...
03-02-2016
Med's Done....
01-11-2015
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
none

flx2015 said:
i'm not so sure. what happens if they ask for an original document (e.g. original nikkah nama)? would they be satisfied with a scan of the original or would they want the actual physical document itself?
I think pakistani applicant's are required to send the orginal documents along with their paper application. (educational documents,nikahnama) . In case, if someone forgets and gets add documents req for the orginal doc, then definitely they have to send it by post. I have. noticed people are mostly asked to send certified+attested translation of nikahnama(if missed to send with the paper application) , proof of comminication or updated imm info etc .. & in that case they do accept the scanned copy.

P.s. I am pretty sure they do mention in the email of possible ways by which they can send the documents.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

waleed30 said:
I sent my additional doc to LVO and on tracking system it's showing that it's arrived in uk but it's in Gblala. Does anyone else got this? What is Gblala?
gblalalala is heathrow airport in london.