VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2017
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

flx2015 said:
nah i think i've seen though doc requests for this week -_-'
Yeah DM's and PPR's would be greatly appreciated LVO! :(
You guys are almost at the finish line!!!

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

does anyone know which airline has refundable tickets?

i want to book a flight to lahore for my wedding anniversary, but i want it to be refundable in case my wife gets her visa before then.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

flx2015 said:
does anyone know which airline has refundable tickets?

i want to book a flight to lahore for my wedding anniversary, but i want it to be refundable in case my wife gets her visa before then.
Try Qatar or Turkish. You can also get travel insurance. Or check with your credit card company, some have the policies built in.

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014

Hi Every one,

I would like to thank you all those people who answered my question regarding what need to be done. Full Marriage or Nikkah only. After reading out all the cases, I finally came to this decision to have full wedding.

Now, It's possible that I might be bothering you all. At the moment I need clarification on Nikkh documents. What I have read so far that people did send the original Urdu Nikkah Nama with certified English translation original/ Marriage certificate.

When I read the instruction guide 3907e, it is mentioned that they required photocopies unless instructed. Please could you explain. I am quite confused. Also when the foreign attestations are required?????

Thank you.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

mish said:
Hi Every one,

I would like to thank you all those people who answered my question regarding what need to be done. Full Marriage or Nikkah only. After reading out all the cases, I finally came to this decision to have full wedding.

Now, It's possible that I might be bothering you all. At the moment I need clarification on Nikkh documents. What I have read so far that people did send the original Urdu Nikkah Nama with certified English translation original/ Marriage certificate.

When I read the instruction guide 3907e, it is mentioned that they required photocopies unless instructed. Please could you explain. I am quite confused. Also when the foreign attestations are required?????

Thank you.
they required originals back when i submitted my app (december 2015), but this is no longer the case. they changed this requirement some time this year.

attestations are required for anything that is a copy (i.e. not original).

AustinM2016

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Delivered: 28-06-2016
AOR Received.
20-07-2016 (Received by CPC-Miss.)
Med's Done....
Upfront done

mish said:
Hi Every one,

Thank you.
Honestly, I would send the original Urdu nikkah nama anyway...just in case.

So you need these 3 things to send with your app:

1) Original Urdu nikkah nama
2) Translated English copy of your nikkah nama ATTESTED
3) Marriage certificate from NADRA

In the marriage certificate from NADRA, make sure that the marriage registration date is the day that your nikkah actually took place. That is the day you officially became married. Also go over the spelling of your names and all that stuff.

Also, remember to get a Family Registration Certificate (FRC) from NADRA for yourself and your spouse afterwards as well. These sort of official documents should help a lot.

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014

flx2015 said:
they required originals back when i submitted my app (december 2015), but this is no longer the case. they changed this requirement some time this year.

attestations are required for anything that is a copy (i.e. not original).
Thank you for your answer, +1

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014

AustinM2016 said:

In the marriage certificate from NADRA, make sure that the marriage registration date is the day that your nikkah actually took place. That is the day you officially became married. Also go over the spelling of your names and all that stuff.

Thank you for your detailed answer, I appreciate, +1. Also if you do not mind, please could you clarify regarding the spouse educational documents. Really scared in sending original documents. Can send photocopies attested? Also same goes for NIC and birth certificate.

Also, remember to get a Family Registration Certificate (FRC) from NADRA for yourself and your spouse afterwards as well. These sort of official documents should help a lot.

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014

Thank you for your detailed answer, I appreciate, +1. Also if you do not mind, please could you clarify regarding the spouse educational documents. Really scared in sending original documents. Can send photocopies attested? Also same goes for NIC and birth certificate.

AustinM2016

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Upfront done

mish said:
You're welcome,

For your CNIC + passport (including expired/old passports as well), you send certified photocopies.

For the educational documents & birth certificate, as far as I know, you have to send originals unless it has changed...can someone else confirm?

They will return all of your original documents after the visa is approved anyway...hopefully. lol

btw, just wanted to explain the passport part. By old/expired passports I mean if you made a new passport for your spouse after marraige, then you must send photocopies of the info pages of all issued passports for your spouse. That includes the current passport and the old one (even if it hasn't expired but is VOID after the new one is issued).

And remember to also photocopy the entry/exit stamps on your passport as well. Again, any photocopies of your CNIC/passport must be certified according to the instructions in the sponsorship guide.

I hope that helps..

Red.Rose

Jan 6, 2015

AustinM2016 said:

Hey, on my Nadra certificate I have the following:

1. Date of Marriage: 4-12-2014 (which is the day we had our Nikah)
2. Date of Entry: 10-12-2014
3. Date of Issuance: 4-6-2015

I don't understand your point on "make sure that the marriage registration date is the day that your nikkah actually took place". I mean, your marriage date (Nikah date) is the same on the Nikahnama (urdu + translation) as well as on the Nadra certificate as "the date of marriage". I don't see any place as to where it say "marriage registration date". It only says
date of marriage on my nadra certificate. Also, when our Nikah took place in the evening, how can it even be registered the same day, as these offices are closed! The earliest it can be registered is the next day. Anyway, I think I am good since on both my Nikahnama and the Nadra certificate the "date of marriage" is the same. Any feedback is welcome.

AustinM2016

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Upfront done

Red.Rose said:
Hey, on my Nadra certificate I have the following:

1. Date of Marriage: 4-12-2014 (which is the day we had our Nikah)
2. Date of Entry: 10-12-2014
3. Date of Issuance: 4-6-2015

I don't understand your point on "make sure that the marriage registration date is the day that your nikkah actually took place". I mean, your marriage date (Nikah date) is the same on the Nikahnama (urdu + translation) as well as on the Nadra certificate as "the date of marriage". I don't see any place as to where it say "marriage registration date". It only says
date of marriage on my nadra certificate. Also, when our Nikah took place in the evening, how can it even be registered the same day, as these offices are closed! The earliest it can be registered is the next day. Anyway, I think I am good since on both my Nikahnama and the Nadra certificate the "date of marriage" is the same. Any feedback is welcome.
Sorry, that is what I was referring to. Date of marriage should be the day your nikkah took place.