File Transfer...
Jan 12th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Oct 16th 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Landing_PR said:
Don't overthink things. You can send your communication however you like (i.e. screenshot, word docs, etc). If someone wants to cheat the system, they will. Don't spend too much time getting too deep. If CIC has follow-up questions, they will/can ask. For now, send them what is required.

P.s. In this day in age, everything can be fabricated: What'sapp chats, FB chats, call logs etc. Just be honest with what you send.
Hey thanks for your quick response, yes you're right i shouldn't overthink it. It's not like im going to sit there and edit my chats, there is no need to do that i was just curious and hoping they wouldnt mind an editable word doc, thats all. Cheers everyone

HRK

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Doc123doc said:
Hello, i have a quick question.

I was asked for additional documents and one of which is proof of maintained communication. Some of you suggested a way for me to download my chat history from Facebook. My question is, would it be alright if I copy and past my chat history into a word document, print and send? Or take screenshots of the downloaded copy, paste the screenshots to word, print and then send? The reason im asking is if i simply copy and paste from the downloaded chat history into word, i can edit it ... Does that take away from the authenticity of it ?

Which one of these options should i follow through with?
My lawyer told to send snapshots.. I dont think so pasting chats into word will be ok for them..if u are worried about ur personal chats... Just take screenshots from where there is more general talking between you and ur spouse..

HRK

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

flx2015 said:
don't bother asking because all you'll get in response is "my case was strong". like others have said before, most of the times it just depends on who your visa officer is and how much of a rush they're in. the bottom line is that CIC also makes mistakes sometimes; i've seen people get asked for documents they had already sent with their application.
Hmmmm...
So we are half way with july.. Hoping to see dms n pprs in these last two weeks of july for nov applicants..
I want to see nov apps wiped off just like we saw on the last day of june!!!

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
SA:25-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

sona33 said:
I got ppr without any additional documents. jealous
You got ppr without document request because you are a sept applicant.from sept onwards cic is clearing the backlog and for this they are asking for additional documents almost from everyone so what i think is request of additonal documents is good in a way as it indicates that the case is going to be solved in a month or so.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

HRK said:
My lawyer told to send snapshots.. I dont think so pasting chats into word will be ok for them..if u are worried about ur personal chats... Just take screenshots from where there is more general talking between you and ur spouse..
I don't think anything is 'personal' when it comes to your case or CIC. I'd say send all the raw and organic chats you'd had with your spouse as it only adds authenticity to your chats.

Good Luck.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

Positive thoughts guys...I need to see at least 4 doc requests or major PPR/DMs ???

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
SA:25-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

Please submit your documents as soon as possible so that they can turn to us :( I really want to see a DM from nov applicant.
Hey does anyone know that the officers will open December applicants file only when all the November applicants are finished?

miss black

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015

Amna Hayat said:
Hey guys... i have already sent in the additional docs but still it has not been updated on ECAS.. can anyone tell me how long does it take for it to updated...???
Same que from my side .
I've sent in add docu in first week of june n ecas is still not updated .

snowy2015

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16

miss black said:
Same que from my side .
I've sent in add docu in first week of june n ecas is still not updated .
Ecas will not update if you sent in additional documents. The only way you can have a confirmation that your add documents were received is by ordering your latest set of notes or if you're lucky enough to get a reply from LVO that they have in fact received those docs. In most cases, visa officers do not send an acknowledgement email and instead they write that acknowledgement in the notes.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

snowy2015 said:
Ecas will not update if you sent in additional documents. The only way you can have a confirmation that your add documents were received is by ordering your latest set of notes or if you're lucky enough to get a reply from LVO that they have in fact received those docs.
For that to happen, you'll need to contact your MP.
Like I've mentioned in my previous posts, I sent my (volunteered) docs and didn't receive a confirmation. I asked my MP for an update, and Bam! within 2 hours of my original email sent to MP, I had received the confirmation.

Snowy: Any news on your end?

snowy2015

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16

Landing_PR said:
Snowy: Any news on your end?
Nothing. Expecting to receive my notes either today or tomorrow hopefully! If I see nothing substantial in them, I'll be contacting my MP soon after.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

F.M said:
Hey does anyone know that the officers will open December applicants file only when all the November applicants are finished?
nope, that's not the case. i'm pretty sure they just go by order of receipt and not by month of submission. you can see they've started with november even though we have a few october applicants still waiting.

hopefully snowy and miss black hear something soon. they're so close to the finish.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

snowy2015 said:
Nothing. Expecting to receive my notes either today or tomorrow hopefully! If I see nothing substantial in them, I'll be contacting my MP soon after.
I don't know how you must be dealing with this roadblock. Hopefully, you'll get some answers soon with your notes or with the MP.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

flx2015 said:
nope, that's not the case. i'm pretty sure they just go by order of receipt and not by month of submission. you can see they've started with november even though we have a few october applicants still waiting.

hopefully snowy and miss black hear something soon. they're so close to the finish.
You're not too far behind either Flx.

HRK

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

flx2015 said:

Receipt?? What's that?