SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

HRK

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

am12345 said:
Hi members, I have submitted passport for visa stamp & COPR on 05/16/2014 from Karachi to Islamabad(reached on 06/17/2016) it almost passed 4 weeks but haven't heard from visa center yet for passport pick up. Are people experiencing such situation also can we book ticket without passport?
Just wait some more days as people here are getting them back around a month time.
What's ur timeline? When was ur case applied?

HRK

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

MBKP said:
Guys! E-Cas status for my Spouse's application changed to Decision Made probably yesterday or the day before.

So Passport request may be in a few days?.

Also could anyone please guide me, whatelse do they ask for alongwith Passports as i will be travelling out of city so i better grab that stuff with me.

Thanks.
I have read they ask for photocopy of passport, original passport (send to isl visa office) , recent photographs and that request letter (copy or original).

khaanza

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013

This is getting really frustrating i have submitted all docs and remedical since may 6th and no reaponse i think they put a full stop after september to issuing visa

imran364

Sep 8, 2015
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Dont get frustrated process will be fast in August once the backlog will be solved.

HRK

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

imran364 said:
Dont get frustrated process will be fast in August once the backlog will be solved.
How do u know it will be fast in august?

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

imran364 said:
khaanza is part of the backlog.

angelr

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
AOR Received.
NO AOR
File Transfer...
14-03-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront 07-12-2015
Passport Req..
October 24 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 7 2016
LANDED..........
January 2017

HI

I Ordered notes in May and its past the 30 days time limit, how can I find out the status of my request. I am getting a feeling they have missed the request.

Any one know what can be done?

SM205

Star Member
May 20, 2016

angelr said:
HI

I Ordered notes in May and its past the 30 days time limit, how can I find out the status of my request. I am getting a feeling they have missed the request.

Any one know what can be done?
Send an email with your tracking number (both email and tracking number will be given in acknowledging email) and they will respond in 2-3 days

Shazif

Jan 18, 2016

Question for FLX2015

When you check application process times it ask for three questions.

What are you applying for? (required)
Who are you sponsoring? (required)
Where are you applying from? (required)

First two questions are clear. Third question has some issues which i need to have a look by all senior member

How would you reply as to this

In my case i say Canada as i am in Canada and PR Holder and applied for my wife case time period comes 17 months
The moment you change to Pakistan time period come to 26 or 27 months which way to look at .

Kindly all senior member give your insight

HRK

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Shazif said:
Question for FLX2015

When you check application process times it ask for three questions.

What are you applying for? (required)
Who are you sponsoring? (required)
Where are you applying from? (required)

First two questions are clear. Third question has some issues which i need to have a look by all senior member

How would you reply as to this

In my case i say Canada as i am in Canada and PR Holder and applied for my wife case time period comes 17 months
The moment you change to Pakistan time period come to 26 or 27 months which way to look at .

Kindly all senior member give your insight
That question is for ur spouse
Where's he/she from?

Or u applying inland?

Shazif

Jan 18, 2016

Its Outland

Technically if you look it says where are you applying from papers were submitted in Canada from Canada do you still think i should put as Pakistan

Can we have some other peoples in put as well but for sure i Am going to meet my lawyer to have further clarification on it.

aj_10

Star Member
Sep 29, 2009

Hello everyone:

Alhamdolillah our case has finally reached its end. We successfully landed on 18th June at Peace Bridge. Thanks to everyone here for giving their inputs and feedback which helped us a lot through the entire process. In order to reciprocate, I'd like to focus on two points here so that anyone who faces these issues in future can refer to this because I did not find a straight answer to these anywhere on the forum:

1. Status on ECAS changed from IP to DM and then back to IP
I would say in some cases (like mine) the ECAS system may not give an accurate picture. My sponsorship status never got updated while the PR application status changed to DM. I had DM for almost 3 months and still didnt hear from CIC regarding PPR. While everyone else in the same timeline were getting their PPRs. On sending a CSE, i never got a response back but it shook things up in LVO for sure. After one week my status changed back to IP and then soon I was requested a remedical because my first one expired. And then it was process as usual and took around the same time as other cases who got a remedical request.

2. Changing VO for passport submission after getting PPR
As per PPR, I had to submit passport to Isl VO. But since my wife was with me in Canada on visitor visa, I did not want her to go back to Pakistan for passport submission. The PPR had instructions regarding informing LVO about any changes in circumstances. Considering this to be within the same domain, I sent an urgent email to LVO regarding my situation and within 3 days I got an updated PPR which instructed me to submit passport to Ottawa. This i believe could have been avoided had i updated my wife's Pakistani address on ECAS to my Canadian address. But I'm not sure about that. Something future candidates in my situation may want to consider.

I'm putting in my detailed timeline below for everyone's reference. If admins of the spreadsheet can please update my entry? Thanks.

Hope this helps:

8-Sep-15 : Application Receieved
17-Nov-15 : Sponsor Approval
25-Nov-15 : In Process on ECAS
12-Jan-16 : Decision Made on ECAS
25-Jan-16 : Additional Docs Requested (Passport Photocopy)
2-Feb-16 : AOR of additional docs
15-Apr-16 : CSE sent
26-Apr-16 : Again In Process on ECAS
3-May-16 : Remedical Requested
12-May-16 : Medical Scheduled
19-May-16 : Medical Sent by Clinic
27-May-16 : PPR
30-May-16 : Email sent to LVO to change VO to Ottawa
2-Jun-16 : PPR from Ottawa
6-Jun-16 : Passport received in Ottawa
15-Jun-16 : Passport received with visa (COPR)
18-Jun-16 : Landed

HRK

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Shazif said:
Its Outland

Technically if you look it says where are you applying from papers were submitted in Canada from Canada do you still think i should put as Pakistan

Can we have some other peoples in put as well but for sure i Am going to meet my lawyer to have further clarification on it.
My husband also applied from in canada.
But i guess it means that were ur spouse is from ie pakistan
Okay talk to ur lawyer and share the insights please
As same is in my case

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

LVO is at a standstill. This is ridic! :mad: :mad: :mad:
Not one November applicant has received a doc request/remed or DM. What's the explanation CIC? What happened to 'clearing the backlog' and 'processing applications faster'? :mad:

HRK

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I guess they are clearing 2k14 and early 2k15 applicants.. That's what i have seen and observed from the spreedsheet..
That is the backlog dear.. (Not us for them)