Passport Req..
Inshaa Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshaa Allah soon
LANDED..........
Inshaa Allah soon
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

sohaib1 said:
1- All the new files are going to london and they have processing time of 11 months so approx 1 year
2- Nikah and Rukhsati are both required (make sure have all photos of rukhsati, nikah and nikah certificate) and marrige pics
3- I dont recomened it because you will be new to Canada, but as a PR I think you can go back for 6 months not 1 year
4- Call records, pics, nikah certificate, emails, chat logs, if you send money the reciepts are required, Cards, wedding inviation cards etc. Anything that proves your relationship is real
5- don't lie about anything in the forms. Fill your forms to best of your ability and the truth.

Get medical done, police certificate, passport certified copies, proof of your realtionship, marrige certificate, birth certificate, bay form etc.

There is a checklist of all documents in canada immigration website. HOPE this helps you
Most important thing,,don't try any short cut for your spouse,,means don't try for visitor's visa,,it will be rejected.I have gone though this mistake.
2ndly,,nikah ceremony is necessary,,group photos with family are very important. Rukhsati is not necessary.My one Pakistani friend's brother in law, had nikkah 2 years ago and applied for her spouse from Canada after nikah,,and rukhsati has been done recently just 1 month ago..She received remedial request 2 months before her rukhsati..

rrhhdd

Oct 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2014
Doc's Request.
June 10, 2014
AOR Received.
July 02, 2014
File Transfer...
August 25, 2014
Med's Request
April 23, 2015
Med's Done....
May 06, 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jul 14, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

My application transferred to LVO in late august 2014. Yes you are right we can only pray............................

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Photos of nikah, rukhsati are required in spouse sponsorship ? WTH ?!?

Isn't computerized marriage certificate enough ?

What happens if a guy is married, but is separated from wife, and the conflict is still on-going ?

khan jee

Star Member
May 17, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad....Trasnfered to London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2013
Doc's Request.
07-01-2015
File Transfer...
19-06-2014
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
7-12-2014
Interview........
In Process 30/1/15
Passport Req..
PPR : 8/4/2015.....DM 11/3/15
VISA ISSUED...
29/4/2015
LANDED..........
20/06/2015

Dr. Dua, Rukhsati pictures are as necessary as other ceremonies pictures.....i got remedical request in November 2014 and i was expecting PPR after that but unfortunately they sent me an email objecting over the rukhsati pictures not been provided...i have sent them the pictures though but due to this silly mistake i have to face delays in my process now....

Dr.Dua said:
Most important thing,,don't try any short cut for your spouse,,means don't try for visitor's visa,,it will be rejected.I have gone though this mistake.
2ndly,,nikah ceremony is necessary,,group photos with family are very important. Rukhsati is not necessary.My one Pakistani friend's brother in law, had nikkah 2 years ago and applied for her spouse from Canada after nikah,,and rukhsati has been done recently just 1 month ago..She received remedial request 2 months before her rukhsati..

paknew

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
Doc's Request.
Updated forms Request.: 2-May-2015 -- Submitted on 12-May-2015 -- Passport copy and recent pictures submission requested on 25-Nov-2016 -- Submitted 30-Nov-2016
Nomination.....
N/R
AOR Received.
26-04-2014
IELTS Request
N/R
File Transfer...
26-04-2014
Med's Request
11-02-2015 (I didn’t do upfront medical) Status changed to "In-Process" on 11-2-2015 -- RE-MED REQ. 10-May-2016
Med's Done....
25-2-2015 -- RE-MED DONE: 12-May-2016
Interview........
Waived (Alhamdulillah)
Passport Req..
20-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdulillah received passport with visa and COPR on 7-Feb-2017
LANDED..........
InshahAllah in March-2017

Hi Khan Ji - Yes, you are right that rukhsati pictures are really important. But if rukhsati not done then it's necessary to provide them nikkah pictures, family group pictures and other relevant pictures to strengthen the spousal case. This is just to give them confidence that your case is genuine.

By the way "Khan Ji" have you submitted them upfront medical? Just asking because I didn't do upfront medical. Waiting for their medical requested as my file directly transferred to LVO on 25-April-2014. Tnx

saimsaim123

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014

hi guys.
i have a quick question my ecas satus was decision made and LVo asked me to submit passport which is i did but all the sudden my status change into process which is so weird anybody else has the same experience?

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015

Dr.Dua said:
my friend applied fo rvistor visa after 1 month of getting married. He got approved. He said you need to show proof you have the money to take care of her. I mean 10 to 12 grand you should have in your bank for past 4 months. Also you came leagally to Canada.
Canadian government is tougher now, before they use to accept Nikah's; but not now since there are so many frauds. They want to make sure you are actually married and wife went with you to your new home in Pakistan. Another thing is it also depends on which officer is dealing with your papers.

IN the end make sure provide every proof you have that your marrige in genuine and you have strong relationship. So provide lots of evidence. The more you have the easieir for them

Dr.Dua

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2013
Doc's Request.
Given with application
AOR Received.
25-04-2013 via email
File Transfer...
02-09-2013 to Islamabad
Med's Request
20-06-2015
Med's Done....
03-07-2015
Interview........
Not done
Passport Req..
Inshaa Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshaa Allah soon
LANDED..........
Inshaa Allah soon

sohaib1 said:
my friend applied fo rvistor visa after 1 month of getting married. He got approved. He said you need to show proof you have the money to take care of her. I mean 10 to 12 grand you should have in your bank for past 4 months. Also you came leagally to Canada.
Canadian government is tougher now, before they use to accept Nikah's; but not now since there are so many frauds. They want to make sure you are actually married and wife went with you to your new home in Pakistan. Another thing is it also depends on which officer is dealing with your papers.

IN the end make sure provide every proof you have that your marrige in genuine and you have strong relationship. So provide lots of evidence. The more you have the easieir for them
What do u people mean by rukhsati picts ?? As its not necessary everyone will go through nikah as separate function,,and rukhsati as a separate function..me and many of my friends went through marriage ceremony ( nikah and rukhsati on same time) and valima ceremony ..

Dr.Dua

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2013
Doc's Request.
Given with application
AOR Received.
25-04-2013 via email
File Transfer...
02-09-2013 to Islamabad
Med's Request
20-06-2015
Med's Done....
03-07-2015
Interview........
Not done
Passport Req..
Inshaa Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshaa Allah soon
LANDED..........
Inshaa Allah soon

sohaib1 said:

Your friend might have been lucky to get visitor's visa..My husband showed all proof of bank statement,job letter,,PR card copy,passport copy,and all evidence that he went canada legally ..I was working in saudi arabia and i had 1 month vacation from my job so i wanted to go to visit my husband in canada..I attached letter from my hospital director that they don't have objection and i want to visit my husband,my iqama,contract letter etc..but still my visitor's visa was refused( I haven't applied for my immigration at that time as I was gathering some documents for immigration)..It was written that they think I will go canada and not come back and as I haven't given details of my immigration.

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015

Dr.Dua said:
sohaib1 said:

Your friend might have been lucky to get visitor's visa..My husband showed all proof of bank statement,job letter,,PR card copy,passport copy,and all evidence that he went canada legally ..I was working in saudi arabia and i had 1 month vacation from my job so i wanted to go to visit my husband in canada..I attached letter from my hospital director that they don't have objection and i want to visit my husband,my iqama,contract letter etc..but still my visitor's visa was refused( I haven't applied for my immigration at that time as I was gathering some documents for immigration)..It was written that they think I will go canada and not come back and as I haven't given details of my immigration.
that is another thing you need to apply for immigration first before visiting visa. Immigration gives you a number that number needs to go into you visitor application. He went through a lawyer and thats what the lawuer told him. Have money (10-12 thousand) in past 4 months. and came leagally to Canada. He got approved

Fariha hussaini

Star Member
Dec 20, 2014

Hi friends I sent my possport by TCS on 26 jan,And delivered same day. the current status showed deported from origin On 27 jan,, and today I checked it shows Contact customer service, what dose it mean? Any body knows?

khotaydakhota

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May2013
Med's Done....
05 Dec 2014
Passport Req..
05 January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
03 February 2015
LANDED..........
14 February 2015 ALHAMDULILAH

hariskhan said:
Photos of nikah, rukhsati are required in spouse sponsorship ? WTH ?!?

Isn't computerized marriage certificate enough ?

What happens if a guy is married, but is separated from wife, and the conflict is still on-going ?
Resolve the issues.

Ftan

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2014-Nikah only
AOR Received.
Oct 2014
File Transfer...
Oct 2014

NIkah only case. File transferred to London in Oct 2014. I have been checking status online and it says “Permanent Residence Application Status-- Application Received”

Is that mean, they haven’t start processing my application and it’s just sitting in LVO??

Anyone about the same timeframe??

ak23

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2014
Doc's Request.
submitted with the file
File Transfer...
May 2014
Med's Request
na
Med's Done....
Mar 2014
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
Jan 12 2015
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah soon
LANDED..........
inshallah soon

Ftan said:
NIkah only case. File transferred to London in Oct 2014. I have been checking status online and it says “Permanent Residence Application Status-- Application Received”

Is that mean, they haven't start processing my application and it's just sitting in LVO??

Anyone about the same timeframe??
It most certainly means file has been put away and is waiting for its turned to be opened. Order ATIP notes to clarify.