Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

sulemanmirza said:
That is what was in my mind too. It would be bad if they ask for remed with X ray :(, I have seen people getting their medicals extended, I hope my wife's medical also get extended and the case is processed within that period. I would make decision of informing CIC regarding pregnancy after receiving notes.
It is totally up to the applicant whether she goes for X-rays during pregnancy or not. They do not insist you nor mind BUT remed is incomplete without this and she will be asked for X-rays later after her EDD.

shahbano

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-13
AOR Received.
06-12-13
File Transfer...
21-01-14
Med's Request
23-01-15
Med's Done....
26-01-15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24-02-15
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-15
LANDED..........
01-04-15 (expected date of landing )

OMGG guys !

my husband received his request for his remed! do you guys know approximately how long after they request for pp?

warzo

Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
AOR Received.
29-11-2014
File Transfer...
01-12-2014 - In Process...: - 17-08-2015
Med's Done....
06-08-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2015
LANDED..........
28-12-2015

shahbano said:
OMGG guys !

my husband received his request for his remed! do you guys know approximately how long after they request for pp?
Is your husband in Pakistan currently? It usually takes another couple of months obviously depending on VO. However, this is a good sign, and it means that your applicatoin is in process now.

Dr.Dua

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2013
Doc's Request.
Given with application
AOR Received.
25-04-2013 via email
File Transfer...
02-09-2013 to Islamabad
Med's Request
20-06-2015
Med's Done....
03-07-2015
Interview........
Not done
Passport Req..
Inshaa Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshaa Allah soon
LANDED..........
Inshaa Allah soon

My husband applied for the notes,which was received after one month on 8th january 2015..Its very complicated.But it shows
Application status : Open ,Application status reason : In process ,, Office : Islamabad ,, Criminality : Not done ,, Security : Not done ,,
Medical Assessment : Not done
I did my medical from Jeddah,as i was working in saudi arabia as doctor at that time..In Jeddah the panel doctor for Canada immigration has online system to send the medical report,they don't send any forms by courier to CIC.They gave me a paper in which my digital photograph was taken at the time of medical examination and a code number was in it,and said to me that my medical can bee seen by cic with this code on their system of medical examination and I have to send that original paper to my husband to include it in my application to send it to cic.So I sent that paper to my husband and he sent that paper with my whole application to cic.This was my first medical.After that cic sent my application to islamabad and returned my all original documents to my husband on 2nd september 2013.Since that time my application is in Islamabad,,not shifted to London,,despite its Open and in Process ( written in notes of january 2015 )..its 21 months now since my application was received to cic.. :mad:
But I want to clear one point.In the notes its written ..
ORIGINAL IMM1017 NOT PROVIDED.ONLY PROOF THAT MEDICAL HAS BEEN COMPLETED.CSC DATE NOT ENTERED.ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS MET..
I want to ask what it means actually ??

shahbano

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-13
AOR Received.
06-12-13
File Transfer...
21-01-14
Med's Request
23-01-15
Med's Done....
26-01-15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24-02-15
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-15
LANDED..........
01-04-15 (expected date of landing )

warzo said:
Is your husband in Pakistan currently? It usually takes another couple of months obviously depending on VO. However, this is a good sign, and it means that your applicatoin is in process now.
yes he's in pakistan. my lawyer said about 2 more months if they dont require anymore documents. I was wondering how true this was

kriv

Aug 14, 2014

Dr.Dua said:
My husband applied for the notes,which was received after one month on 8th january 2015..Its very complicated.But it shows
Application status : Open ,Application status reason : In process ,, Office : Islamabad ,, Criminality : Not done ,, Security : Not done ,,
Medical Assessment : Not done
I did my medical from Jeddah,as i was working in saudi arabia as doctor at that time..In Jeddah the panel doctor for Canada immigration has online system to send the medical report,they don't send any forms by courier to CIC.They gave me a paper in which my digital photograph was taken at the time of medical examination and a code number was in it,and said to me that my medical can bee seen by cic with this code on their system of medical examination and I have to send that original paper to my husband to include it in my application to send it to cic.So I sent that paper to my husband and he sent that paper with my whole application to cic.This was my first medical.After that cic sent my application to islamabad and returned my all original documents to my husband on 2nd september 2013.Since that time my application is in Islamabad,,not shifted to London,,despite its Open and in Process ( written in notes of january 2015 )..its 21 months now since my application was received to cic.. :mad:
But I want to clear one point.In the notes its written ..
ORIGINAL IMM1017 NOT PROVIDED.ONLY PROOF THAT MEDICAL HAS BEEN COMPLETED.CSC DATE NOT ENTERED.ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS MET..
I want to ask what it means actually ??
ORIGINAL IMM1017 NOT PROVIDED :
If you do not do an up front medical, CIC send you an IMM 1017 form for you to take to the doctor; SO in your case it seams you have undergone a upfront E-MEDICAL EXAM and provided them with the proof (it is as good as IMM 1017 and acceptable).. so nothing to worry about.

CSC DATE NOT ENTERED:
dont worry about this date is something related to their internal administrative date.

ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS MET: it is as it says that your application has met the eligibility requirements.

paknew

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
Doc's Request.
Updated forms Request.: 2-May-2015 -- Submitted on 12-May-2015 -- Passport copy and recent pictures submission requested on 25-Nov-2016 -- Submitted 30-Nov-2016
Nomination.....
N/R
AOR Received.
26-04-2014
IELTS Request
N/R
File Transfer...
26-04-2014
Med's Request
11-02-2015 (I didn’t do upfront medical) Status changed to "In-Process" on 11-2-2015 -- RE-MED REQ. 10-May-2016
Med's Done....
25-2-2015 -- RE-MED DONE: 12-May-2016
Interview........
Waived (Alhamdulillah)
Passport Req..
20-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdulillah received passport with visa and COPR on 7-Feb-2017
LANDED..........
InshahAllah in March-2017

Any Feedback on below?

Thank you for your feedback - My wife send an email 10 days before to LVO to inquire status of our file and notified them that we are waiting for their instruction for medical examination. We are waiting for their revert email.

We have also send them ongoing relationship proofs i.e. phone bills/calling data, skype, viber chats, greeting cards, post cards etc.. Two times we used courier and last time we did send aforesaid proofs via email. Is this okay to send them ongoing proofs on monthly or 2 months basis?

As I'm new member on this forum so can you advise what would be my case proceeding timeline approximately since my file transferred at LVO on 25-Apr-2014? Should I expect something regarding medical, additional documents.. etc. within this month?

I appreciate your precious time and suggestions. Tnx

mianyasir3777

Star Member
Nov 29, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad then London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Feb-2012
Doc's Request.
28-Oct-2014
AOR Received.
10-Apr-2012
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
not mentioned in e case but correspondence with London.
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
19-11-2014, uploaded by IOM on 09-12-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Decision made 16-01-2015, ppr 22-Jan-2015, pp sent via VAC 26-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-Feb-2015 after 19 days
LANDED..........
Waiting... InshahAllah Soon in March-2015

plz plz plz i m in very critic situation plz help me the person who recently sent or received his pp islamabad after visa plz sms me on this number i will talk +923434109648 lahore.Pleaseeeeeee help me

Dr.Dua

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2013
Doc's Request.
Given with application
AOR Received.
25-04-2013 via email
File Transfer...
02-09-2013 to Islamabad
Med's Request
20-06-2015
Med's Done....
03-07-2015
Interview........
Not done
Passport Req..
Inshaa Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshaa Allah soon
LANDED..........
Inshaa Allah soon

Thanks everyone for guiding me specially I was worried about the notes written about my medical..It means now my husband has to contact MP ,tell the details of my application ,,inquire why my application is still in Islamabad and not shifted to London although notes says Application status open and in process,,right ??????
2ndly I want to ask other members to share their experience if they have same problem like me( application filed between feb 2013 to september 2013 ),,and application still in islamabad and not transferred to london..and I want to ask if there is another forum related to my problem ..

amcmurray

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 OCT 2013
File Transfer...
January 2014
Med's Request
re med 30th Oct 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 18th ..sent with Passport copy
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
12th jan 2015.. sent on 13th jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting patiently
LANDED..........
waiting

If i tell u about my case... i sent them my wedding pictures and few other proofs The time we filed the application and after that its been over a year and i dint send any other proof... besides that sent my medical along with it.. so i guess u should wait till they send u the medical request and they would not respond to ur status enquiry if the processing time has not exceeded yet.. LONDON'S PROCESSING TIME IS 11 MONTHS. . if u filed in ur application in april u should wait till march... and then just contact ur MP ...n if u take my advice i would say dont send them further proofs until they ask for something more.. but u could still take other members advices too..

paknew said:
Any Feedback on below?

Thank you for your feedback - My wife send an email 10 days before to LVO to inquire status of our file and notified them that we are waiting for their instruction for medical examination. We are waiting for their revert email.

We have also send them ongoing relationship proofs i.e. phone bills/calling data, skype, viber chats, greeting cards, post cards etc.. Two times we used courier and last time we did send aforesaid proofs via email. Is this okay to send them ongoing proofs on monthly or 2 months basis?

As I'm new member on this forum so can you advise what would be my case proceeding timeline approximately since my file transferred at LVO on 25-Apr-2014? Should I expect something regarding medical, additional documents.. etc. within this month?

amcmurray

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 OCT 2013
File Transfer...
January 2014
Med's Request
re med 30th Oct 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 18th ..sent with Passport copy
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
12th jan 2015.. sent on 13th jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting patiently
LANDED..........
waiting

And if your file was transferred to LVO in April it would take 11 moNths from the time it got transferred to LVO.. not from the time u filed in ur application

paknew said:
Any Feedback on below?

muzmurad

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
AOR Received.
23-12-2014
File Transfer...
24-12-2014
Med's Request
25-08-2015
Med's Done....
Prior to App
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
13-10-2015

Hi All,

I applied for my wife in October 2014, received SA on Dec 24, 2014. The letter said the file has been transferred to. On ecas I see "Application Received", shouldn't it be "In Progress"? It's been a month now so I'm just wondering. Long ways to go....

Marchlove

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
from Isl to Lvo in May 2014
Med's Request
September 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
waived Pcc request on n 9 feb 2015
Passport Req..
waiting

muzmurad said:
Hi All,

I applied for my wife in October 2014, received SA on Dec 24, 2014. The letter said the file has been transferred to. On ecas I see "Application Received", shouldn't it be "In Progress"? It's been a month now so I'm just wondering. Long ways to go....
it will be in process after they will open your file
yes a long way but hopefully its a year for new applicants
best of luck