15 Jun 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 04 Dec 2015, PPR2 23 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
17 March 2016
LANDED..........
17 Apr 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Salam, which one date (from written below) i have to count as starting date for processing of my application for 11 months at LVO,Pls?

1. ATIP notes shows, (Application is transferred at LVO on 12 January, 2014)
2. E-CAS log-in shows, (Processing of Application is stared at LVO on 30 April, 2014)

amcheema78

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO Husband Case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2012
AOR Received.
10-01-2013
Med's Request
10-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Interview........
Waived. Ecas status changed to decision made on 06 Dec 14.
Passport Req..
13-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 Feb 2015 Passport Received by The Grace of Allah Almighty.
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah Soon.

shuaibks said:
salam guys i just receivethis msg is any one tell me what gona happen A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision
Wa Allaikam As Salam ,
I've got the decision made status on dec 06,2014 and then on 13th Jan I've received an email for passport request for the issuance of Permanent Resident Visa. Remember my case is spouse visa case.
So it's a good sign as far as spouse visa is concerned. Wish you Good Luck. Jazak Allah.

paknew

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
Doc's Request.
Updated forms Request.: 2-May-2015 -- Submitted on 12-May-2015 -- Passport copy and recent pictures submission requested on 25-Nov-2016 -- Submitted 30-Nov-2016
Nomination.....
N/R
AOR Received.
26-04-2014
IELTS Request
N/R
File Transfer...
26-04-2014
Med's Request
11-02-2015 (I didn’t do upfront medical) Status changed to "In-Process" on 11-2-2015 -- RE-MED REQ. 10-May-2016
Med's Done....
25-2-2015 -- RE-MED DONE: 12-May-2016
Interview........
Waived (Alhamdulillah)
Passport Req..
20-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdulillah received passport with visa and COPR on 7-Feb-2017
LANDED..........
InshahAllah in March-2017

Thank you for your feedback.. May God Bless all of us. :) Tnx

Dr.Dua

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2013
Doc's Request.
Given with application
AOR Received.
25-04-2013 via email
File Transfer...
02-09-2013 to Islamabad
Med's Request
20-06-2015
Med's Done....
03-07-2015
Interview........
Not done
Passport Req..
Inshaa Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshaa Allah soon
LANDED..........
Inshaa Allah soon

My husband went to MP office yesterday ,they asked him to fill a form..The person there told my husband that processing time for spousal cases of Pakistani nationals is 33 months..and my application is within the average time,so they can't ask the visa office to do anything,,but they will ask about my application's process and stage within 1 week and inform my husband..After few hrs he called my husband and said that its been 19 and half month of the processing time of ( mine ) Spouse,,and Islamabad visa office is checking spouse ( my ) back ground and my application is moving fine..he said if in next 3 months my husband or me doesn't receive any intimation from CIC then my husband should go again to MP office..
I want to ask what does back ground check means ?? Is it Police clearance ??

amcmurray

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 OCT 2013
File Transfer...
January 2014
Med's Request
re med 30th Oct 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 18th ..sent with Passport copy
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
12th jan 2015.. sent on 13th jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting patiently
LANDED..........
waiting

Background check is everything like police clearance as well plus travel history where all he worked everything. ..

Dr.Dua said:
My husband went to MP office yesterday ,they asked him to fill a form..The person there told my husband that processing time for spousal cases of Pakistani nationals is 33 months..and my application is within the average time,so they can't ask the visa office to do anything,,but they will ask about my application's process and stage within 1 week and inform my husband..After few hrs he called my husband and said that its been 19 and half month of the processing time of ( mine ) Spouse,,and Islamabad visa office is checking spouse ( my ) back ground and my application is moving fine..he said if in next 3 months my husband or me doesn't receive any intimation from CIC then my husband should go again to MP office..
I want to ask what does back ground check means ?? Is it Police clearance ??

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015

Hello,
I have couple of questions.
1st off- My wife is 17 years old and It is legal age in Pakistan and Legal in Canada if parents have their consent. So I do have marrige certificate and an affidavit granting permission for marrige in Pakistan. My wife just got medical done and she also recieved police certificate. I have all the call records, pic etc proving our relationship. I was engaged on dec 2013 and married in dec 2014. Ever since 2013 we have been in contact almost everyday. So what more proofs are required.
2nd- In one of the forms where it states. Parents or legal guardian must sign if under 18. Is that the only area parents sign or its all the forms.
3rd- Education and work info it states only has to be completed if you have dependent children 22 years. So do i need to fill that form.
4th- Background info do and and my wife need to fill seperate forms?
5th- Additonal family information do me and my wife needs to complete seperate forms?
6th-There is a form that states if minor the sponsor can fill that form on behalf of the sponsered. So can I fill it?
I have all the forms filled and she signed as well and we printed extra copies just if a mistake is done we can refll the form and attach the signature page.
So i need help in this and I am very new to this. Don't know much. Thank you

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ( my file did not move to uk)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
13 Nov,2013 , in process from : feb 5, 2015
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah

Dr.Dua said:
Thanks everyone for guiding me specially I was worried about the notes written about my medical..It means now my husband has to contact MP ,tell the details of my application ,,inquire why my application is still in Islamabad and not shifted to London although notes says Application status open and in process,,right ??????
2ndly I want to ask other members to share their experience if they have same problem like me( application filed between feb 2013 to september 2013 ),,and application still in islamabad and not transferred to london..and I want to ask if there is another forum related to my problem ..
Salam Dr. dua sahiba. Don't worry , I have also same situation like you. My file is also at Islamabad and cic isb did not move to London uk. You can read my time line on this page at the left side . Last I have received gcm notes but my file is also still in Islamabad . Some files are not moved to uk London and completed at Islamabad so don't worry. Best of luck. Naveed

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015

can someone answer my questions that i asked. please someone it is URGENT

Dr.Dua

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2013
Doc's Request.
Given with application
AOR Received.
25-04-2013 via email
File Transfer...
02-09-2013 to Islamabad
Med's Request
20-06-2015
Med's Done....
03-07-2015
Interview........
Not done
Passport Req..
Inshaa Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshaa Allah soon
LANDED..........
Inshaa Allah soon

When my husband applied for my spousal visa ( April 2013 ) ,I was working as doctor in Saudi Arabia.(I was working in Saudi Arabia since december 2010).Then 1 year 3 months ago ,I came back to Pakistan after resigning from job.I was expecting my visa will be processed in Abu Dhabi ,but unfortunately CIC Canada sent my application to Islamabad visa office,not Abu Dhabi visa office,which I came to know on 28th may 2014 ,when my husband contacted Abu Dhabi visa office to up date his new address.Abu Dhabi visa office told, they don't have record of my application and then my husband called the call centre and they said its in Islamabad visa office.
Now I am going to join another hospital in Riyadh ,Saudi Arabia as I know visa will take more time ,at least 1 year.When my re medic request comes,I will do it from panel physician of CIC in Riyadh,Saudi Arabia.My question is,,as I came to know its illegal to send passport outside of our birth country,,so when the passport request will come,at that time I will be in Saudi Arabia ,Inshaa Allah. I will send the passport from Riyadh,Saudi Arabia to Islamabad visa office and Islamabad visa office has to sent it back to me in Riyadh,Saudi Arabia. Is it going to be a problem ??

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ( my file did not move to uk)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
13 Nov,2013 , in process from : feb 5, 2015
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah

Dr.Dua said:
When my husband applied for my spousal visa ( April 2013 ) ,I was working as doctor in Saudi Arabia.(I was working in Saudi Arabia since december 2010).Then 1 year 3 months ago ,I came back to Pakistan after resigning from job.I was expecting my visa will be processed in Abu Dhabi ,but unfortunately CIC Canada sent my application to Islamabad visa office,not Abu Dhabi visa office,which I came to know on 28th may 2014 ,when my husband contacted Abu Dhabi visa office to up date his new address.Abu Dhabi visa office told, they don't have record of my application and then my husband called the call centre and they said its in Islamabad visa office.
Now I am going to join another hospital in Riyadh ,Saudi Arabia as I know visa will take more time ,at least 1 year.When my re medic request comes,I will do it from panel physician of CIC in Riyadh,Saudi Arabia.My question is,,as I came to know its illegal to send passport outside of our birth country,,so when the passport request will come,at that time I will be in Saudi Arabia ,Inshaa Allah. I will send the passport from Riyadh,Saudi Arabia to Islamabad visa office and Islamabad visa office has to sent it back to me in Riyadh,Saudi Arabia. Is it going to be a problem ??
salam, I read your question and wanna answer , when your case will finalize and cic Islamabad want your pp for visa then you contect to visa office cic isb that I am in Riaz so wanna submitt my pp in Riaz cic office and he will definately accept your request , this normal so don't worry because my one friend,s wife have face same situation , her wife was visited his husband in Canada and they received request for visa and when her husband told that my wife is now a days in canada then cic asked him you send your pp to cic office. So take it easy. Best of luck. Naveed

zameer2u

May 4, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
Doc's Request.
Orig Edu Docs received in CA : 19th Dec 2014
AOR Received.
05-01-2014
File Transfer...
24-01-2014
Med's Request
Expired 03-Oct-2014 , Re-Med on 22-Jan-2015
Med's Done....
28 Jan 2015
Interview........
Waived Decision Made: 10-02-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2015, Received PP...: 13-03-2015

SamDuos said:
Salam, which one date (from written below) i have to count as starting date for processing of my application for 11 months at LVO,Pls?

1. ATIP notes shows, (Application is transferred at LVO on 12 January, 2014)
2. E-CAS log-in shows, (Processing of Application is stared at LVO on 30 April, 2014)
12 January, 2014, as London Visa Office will only consider the date on which your file was transferred to them.
Regards,
Zam

AcuraTL

Jun 25, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 28, 2014
File Transfer...
July 24, 2014
Med's Request
Remed March 28, 2015
Passport Req..
May 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 28, 2015
LANDED..........
Soon.

Hello

My file was sent directly to LVO in July 2014.
I revisited my wife in Pakistan this month (Jan 2015), and was wandering if i should send LVO additional proof of my visit to Pakistan. For instance, Boarding passes? Passport stamps? Pictures?

Thank You for your help.

sh52

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-APRIL-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
5-MAY-2014
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
2-JULY-2014
Med's Request
REMED DONE ON 13th FEB 2015
Med's Done....
2-APRIL-2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet

acura, did u get any correspondences from lvo?

ak23

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2014
Doc's Request.
submitted with the file
File Transfer...
May 2014
Med's Request
na
Med's Done....
Mar 2014
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
Jan 12 2015
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah soon
LANDED..........
inshallah soon

AcuraTL said:
Hello

My file was sent directly to LVO in July 2014.
I revisited my wife in Pakistan this month (Jan 2015), and was wandering if i should send LVO additional proof of my visit to Pakistan. For instance, Boarding passes? Passport stamps? Pictures?

Thank You for your help.
you should always send all additional documents & proof to LVO for proving your case.

Marchlove

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
from Isl to Lvo in May 2014
Med's Request
September 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
waived Pcc request on n 9 feb 2015
Passport Req..
waiting

sohaib1 said:
Hello,
I have couple of questions.
1st off- My wife is 17 years old and It is legal age in Pakistan and Legal in Canada if parents have their consent. So I do have marrige certificate and an affidavit granting permission for marrige in Pakistan. My wife just got medical done and she also recieved police certificate. I have all the call records, pic etc proving our relationship. I was engaged on dec 2013 and married in dec 2014. Ever since 2013 we have been in contact almost everyday. So what more proofs are required.
2nd- In one of the forms where it states. Parents or legal guardian must sign if under 18. Is that the only area parents sign or its all the forms.
3rd- Education and work info it states only has to be completed if you have dependent children 22 years. So do i need to fill that form.
4th- Background info do and and my wife need to fill seperate forms?
5th- Additonal family information do me and my wife needs to complete seperate forms?
6th-There is a form that states if minor the sponsor can fill that form on behalf of the sponsered. So can I fill it?
I have all the forms filled and she signed as well and we printed extra copies just if a mistake is done we can refll the form and attach the signature page.
So i need help in this and I am very new to this. Don't know much. Thank you
1# add pre wedding and post wedding photos, honey moon photos ,photos with friends and families,add phone bills, skype chat,viber chat, face book chat, whats app chat , western union slips, shopping receipts of gifts, emails, greeting cards,wedding invitation cards .....also write a cover letter to explain them how u contact each other daily before marriage and after marriage,...how ur relationship develop...etc....dnt fancy anything....or dnt make stories ...just to the point and a kind of reality.,,.
2# parents sign only those boxes where they are instructed or written sighn by guardian

3# you have to fill edu info of ur wife and ofcourse no work info as she is just 17
4# there are separate forms for husband (sponsor) and wife ( applicant) see the guide to fill urs