App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

hsp402 said:
Received my second set of notes. There is no change in eligibility status. The only change is that under Elligiblity section there is an update by one visa officer in Feburary Mid and sent to another visa officer with first week of march deadline. No idea what the update is. Every thing is same to previous notes.
The second change is that in mid of the GCMS notes after FEES and before HISTORY. Group 0 is changed to Group 1 with name "London_completeness", primary=NO, Type=Batch notes, status=In progress. No idea what is this?

Any one any idea.
It seems eligibility is checked by atleast 2 or more officers.
your file is under pilot project or not?

hsp402

Dec 27, 2012

hsp402 said:
Thanks Naveed: No pilot project
I dont think pilot project will make any significant difference. Now they are trying to finalize majority of applications within 12 months, although for me 8 months passed and still eligibility not started, though visa officers have touche files

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

hsp402 said:
I dont think pilot project will make any significant difference. Now they are trying to finalize majority of applications within 12 months, although for me 8 months passed and still eligibility not started, though visa officers have touche files
i guess you eligibility due date is march

Ali-raza

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016

Aryan007 said:
Checked and replied!

I read somewhere on this thread that during an interview LVO officer told the applicant/guy that they will not issue visa to him bcz sponsor/his wife was no longer qualified as a sponsor. I will search for that post and quote here. I am so stressed now ???
That was me

saskatoonsnip

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Error: The form you have uploaded was not accepted. •Error Description:
You have submitted an invalid form. Please complete and validate an electronic version of the application form, save it to your computer, and upload it.

Note: You cannot submit an application form that has been scanned.

You do not need to sign your application form. You must provide a digital signature once you are ready to transmit your completed application.

Uploaded schedule A background declaration ans successfully done it. There is a link within the message to fill up schedule A Form. Fill it up and validate it and save it on your computer then upload it. Then follow the questionaire that is the electronic signature of the applicant

Shan143

Feb 16, 2017

Hi guys..
What documents I need to send along with passport. Is it 2 photos and that letter or Is there any thins else.

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016

Ali-raza said:
That was me
O yea. Thanks for saving me the struggle :)
If u don't mind sharing...Can you please share why your sponsor was deemed ineligible?? I would appreciate if you can send a personal message and share the reason if possible. My wife lost her job and i want to be sure if it can be any trouble.

best_67

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016

Ali-raza said:
That was me
Hi Ali Raza.

Can you explain the reason. Why they told you? Becuase there are no any requirement for sponsor a spouse. My sponsor is full time student. I am september 2016 applicant we got SA on oct 2016. My sponsor still student. No any income. We shows some property papers and some relative supports.

Thanks.

mmoin

Jul 22, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
12-Oct-2016
AOR Received.
24-Oct-2016
File Transfer...
26-Oct-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-Jun-2016
Passport Req..
07-Nov-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-Nov-2017

Aryan007 said:
If u don't mind sharing...Can you please share why your sponsor was deemed ineligible?? I would appreciate if you can send a personal message and share the reason if possible. My wife lost her job and i want to be sure if it can be any trouble.
That is a bit concerning; my husband is unemployed too. However, he was unemployed at the time of application as well and my GCMS notes, that I got a couple of weeks ago, mention under Notes 8: Sponsor Eligibility Assessment 'SPR answered NO to question 3 of IMM1344's Sponsor Eligibility Assessment section, however, as he is sponsoring his spouse this application is clearly a family class sponsorship application - no issue.'

Skhan788

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016

Anyone Experience applying in pakistan Lahore? i sponcer my husband.i m canadian citizen.I sponcer my husband in Nov 2015.embassy send my husband's orginal documents back in Dec 2016.I check my cic status everyday.Last update they post was in sep 2016.Nothing change since then.i need to know how much more time?

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

Aryan007 said:
Losing your job is not an issue bro. So don't worry. My wife is not any job and still shes sponsoring me. Job is not a requirement for family class applications.

wmate

Jun 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-02-2016
File Transfer...
24-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-11-2015

Skhan788 said:
Anyone Experience applying in pakistan Lahore? i sponcer my husband.i m canadian citizen.I sponcer my husband in Nov 2015.embassy send my husband's orginal documents back in Dec 2016.I check my cic status everyday.Last update they post was in sep 2016.Nothing change since then.i need to know how much more time?
I am at same stage as urs... in my case i havent sent any original documents... but my last correspondence was on sept 2016.. have u done ur re medical?

wmate

Jun 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-02-2016
File Transfer...
24-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-11-2015

Skhan788 said:
yes in October.
the original documents u recieved..was translation of nikkah nama also included in that package which u recieved?