+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
pomaaz said:
but they say the maximum is about one year
so that is not to long i think
some people got theire visa in 6 months here in morocco,,,my brother is a good exemple,,,,
and i do agree with you,,one year isnt long to be honnest

true-love

Star Member
Nov 4, 2009
hello brothers and sisters how r u ? i hope everythings oky with you
you know the interview not less then 7 months and 15 days that for sure but the visa depend of the medical like mine lol
i have a one question i red-o my medical and the docter said it take 48 h ( 2 days )
my question is how long the medical sould be in the embassy some guys said 3 weeks and other ones said 6 weeks
if some one of you have a right answer am waiting it tks lot for all the helps

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
true-love said:
you know the interview not less then 7 months and 15 days that for sure but the visa depend of the medical like mine lol
i have a one question i red-o my medical and the docter said it take 48 h ( 2 days )
my question is how long the medical sould be in the embassy some guys said 3 weeks and other ones said 6 weeks
4 weeks

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
(close to Toronto) Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
pomaaz said:
but they say the maximum is about one year
so that is not to long i think
it can take over a year even without a refusal although it is rare
of course if you are not approved then it is two years and longer

make sure you prepare well for the interview
read as much of this forum as you possibly can there is valuable information

the interivew will make it or break it
make sure to answer any questions in a story form as if you were telling a close friend how the two of you met and your plans for a future together

they really want to see plans for the future ie you plan to buy a home

make sure your answers include that you and your wife have dicussed things and have made a joint decision

goodluck

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
true-love said:
they are all right it can take anywhere from two weeks to six weeks, you need to consider that it may reach the embassy but not be attached to your file immediately, usually the two is when a second medical has been requested because the first expired

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
true-love said:
hello brother,,there is no a right answer,every case is different,you must know this,,,i know a friend that it took him 5 weeks that the ambassy gets the medical results from paris
so just make sure brother,when it comes to statistiques,never look for right answer

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
joecreosta said:
who told you 4 weeks,,,,why are you answering that way,like if you are very sure of your answer,,,,he asked for a right answer,,and you just put down 4 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!are you a good exemple for that 4 weeks????
my friend,it took him 5 weeks,and some 6 weeks,,,it depends,,,they are not all the same,,,
so please dont answer that way to people who are asking,we should be careful and not just answer because we wanna write down something

y_matich

Sep 8, 2009
there friends, brothers and sisters when the ask you to renew your medical the told you after that we will call after a month to give you your visa
but some time it take long because of your doctors some of them don't send it right away it take some time to sex weeks .
i wish i gave you right answers
thank you

Amir00

Star Member
Sep 6, 2009
salamo alikom
like 4 week and 5 week and 6 week .i wait 5 week and 3 days and get call ffor visa. inm in canada now for 20 days ago and insha allah everyone will get visa and be here. :)

FamilyMan

Jul 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2009
AOR Received.
05-01-2010
File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Done....
13-08-2009
Passport Req..
23-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2010
Greeting All,

I am in the process of sponsoring my wife but I had a sort of off topic question.

What is the best way to "Wire Transfer" large amounts of funds to Morocco. I have a TD Bank account here and my wife has a BMCE Bank account in Morocco. I've looked into Western Union but for the amount I want to send - Western Union charges over 200 whereas TD charges 50 for the same amount.

Has anybody done wire transfers from Bank to Bank and if so - what sort of information is necessary?

Any information on this matter would be greatly appreciated

Thank You

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
moneygram at any post office or metro grocery stories

but you should also try opening a Scotiabank account you can send it online yourself which is alot cheaper then having the teller do it $999 per day max $2997 within a seven day period

Gabriella

Mar 18, 2010
Hello my name is Gabriella, i am new at this site and i was wondering if i can get some info. First i want to say congratulations to all who have been united to there husbands and family members. I have met a beautiful man and he lives in beautiful Morocco, we have been together now for 1 year, I went to Agadir Morocco and met him and his wonderful family. I had the most amazing time there, his family is so beautiful and the people are so friendly. When i return to Morocco,we are going to get married, he makes my life the best place ever to live and I Love him very much. Any way my question is , i have read i need to fill out a sponsorship form, if so when should i start this process?
I do have all my documents and papers.I have kept my phone bills, emails, we have a lot of pics, letters , cards , and more.
I pray that someone can answer my questions.
Thank you very much.
Have a beautiful day and May God Bless You All :)
Sincerely Gabriella :)

FamilyMan

Jul 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2009
AOR Received.
05-01-2010
File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Done....
13-08-2009
Passport Req..
23-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2010
Lois Lane,

Thank You for your advice. I may explore the Money Gram and Metro options.

Gabriella - welcome to the site. You can beign filling out the forms whenever you like but you can only submit the forms after you get married as fiance sponsorship was elimated several years ago.

Hope that helps