+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salam everybody this is ouail well we're still waiting it's gonna be a year in 2 days :s , it's ok i am patient 7amdullah
so to gladiateur, the doctor in marrakech is located not next to the HOPITAL CIVIL just take a cab and tell him to take u to doctor GERTRUD MICHAELIS it's her name here is the adress: "7 rue Ibn Sina,Quartier de l’hôpital civil Gueliz" , of course u should call for an appointment here is the phone number 0524-44-83-43.
it's gonna cost about 300 DH for medical exan and 600 DH to send all the results via DHL she gonna send it so u have to pay her.
ok i think that's all cuz i did it twice lol
wish y'all the best
peace out

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Native said:
salam everybody this is ouail well we're still waiting it's gonna be a year in 2 days :s , it's ok i am patient 7amdullah
so to gladiateur, the doctor in marrakech is located not next to the HOPITAL CIVIL just take a cab and tell him to take u to doctor GERTRUD MICHAELIS it's her name here is the adress: "7 rue Ibn Sina,Quartier de l'hôpital civil Gueliz" , of course u should call for an appointment here is the phone number 0524-44-83-43.
it's gonna cost about 300 DH for medical exan and 600 DH to send all the results via DHL she gonna send it so u have to pay her.
wish y'all the best
peace out
just a correction i meant next to the HOPITAL CIVIL

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
Native said:
so to gladiateur, the doctor in marrakech is located not next to the HOPITAL CIVIL just take a cab and tell him to take u to doctor GERTRUD MICHAELIS it's her name here is the adress: "7 rue Ibn Sina,Quartier de l'hôpital civil Gueliz" , of course u should call for an appointment here is the phone number 0524-44-83-43.
wish y'all the best
peace out
hy my brother,im so sorry for you because it is still taking so long to get your visa,waiting for a year is really a hard thing,i really do understand that,im sure you are gonna hear good news soon,inshallah,,,
thank you for the information,i already had them,,,lol,,it took them from the gouvernement website,but thank you very much my brother
im gonna call on monday to get an appointement
so the amount of that is 900dh?im making alot of counting lately,,,lol,,,i spent alot of money last afew months,i should make my counts now,,,lol
are you from marrakech ,my friend?

abdokath

Sep 24, 2009
how soon he can have the call i need my husband so badd and it shard to live aprt liek this we got only one live to live why they takeing so long

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
hy friends,,im gonna be sponsored by my canadian wife soon,and while i was checking the forms,i found this one,that i should fill for sure,since im the principal applicant,,,well my question is,should i fill my wife's travels at that section,b)your spouse or common law partner?Huh
i just completed mine,and since i dont have children,then i just got confused,if i have to fill my wife's travels,,,she travelled alot,,,,lol
im just not sure,because i know this must be completed by me,the sponsored spouse,,,
so what do you think guys?
thank you

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gladiateur19 said:
hy friends,,im gonna be sponsored by my canadian wife soon,and while i was checking the forms,i found this one,that i should fill for sure,since im the principal applicant,,,well my question is,should i fill my wife's travels at that section,b)your spouse or common law partner?Huh
i just completed mine,and since i dont have children,then i just got confused,if i have to fill my wife's travels,,,she travelled alot,,,,lol
im just not sure,because i know this must be completed by me,the sponsored spouse,,,
thank you
hello all my moroccan (brothers and sisters) canadian (husbands and wives ) how are u doing??? i hope evrything is ok with all of u....my brother gladiateur i want to help u in this question but i couldnt because i dont remember how i fill that in application but i hope other who could do that..have a very nice night ur brother forever newhusband

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
newhusband said:
hello all my moroccan (brothers and sisters) canadian (husbands and wives ) how are u doing??? i hope evrything is ok with all of u....my brother gladiateur i want to help u in this question but i couldnt because i dont remember how i fill that in application but i hope other who could do that..have a very nice night ur brother forever newhusband
hy newhusband,,,thank you anyway,,,i hope so too,that other members would help me with that,,,
tell me brother,how long your application has been sent now?
im from agadir,,,
mohamed

amira00

Jan 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello and a big Salam to everyone! My husband Amir00 arrived in Montreal Canada on April 20/10. He spent the night in the Airport and then flew out the next morning April 21/10 to BC as there were no connecting flights that night. Everything is good here and he is adjusting to life here in Canada. We have been busy this past week with getting his SIN card and checked out the masjed in my community and many other things. He stays in contact with his family in Morocco through MSN and Yahoo with web cam and it has been great to be able to see and talk with them and they can see that he is doing ok. I have been off for the past 2 weeks and will return to work on Saturday and we can get into a routine after all of this. If anyone has questions or needs help please let me know and I will try to do what I can.

Just some information for all those waiting or starting the process:

I initially applied for sponsorship Feb 12/09and was accepted on March 3/09 and then his papers for Permanent Residence was sent to Rabat and they received them there on March 16/09. The rest of the time was spent waiting and after the time passed for when his file should have been processed I sent in a Case Inquiry to find out what was happening. I also contacted my MP and the Minister of Immigration to get some help when things took too long. My husband got a call for an interview on Feb 24/10, then had to redo his medical March 2/10 which was then sent to Paris then to Rabat.Then we waited again and then he got a call to pick up his Visa on March 14/10 and then left the following week.

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amira00 said:
Hello and a big Salam to everyone! My husband Amir00 arrived in Montreal Canada on April 20/10. He spent the night in the Airport and then flew out the next morning April 21/10 to BC as there were no connecting flights that night. Everything is good here and he is adjusting to life here in Canada. We have been busy this past week with getting his SIN card and checked out the masjed in my community and many other things. He stays in contact with his family in Morocco through MSN and Yahoo with web cam and it has been great to be able to see and talk with them and they can see that he is doing ok. I have been off for the past 2 weeks and will return to work on Saturday and we can get into a routine after all of this. If anyone has questions or needs help please let me know and I will try to do what I can.

I initially applied for sponsorship Feb 12/09and was accepted on March 3/09 and then his papers for Permanent Residence was sent to Rabat and they received them there on March 16/09. The rest of the time was spent waiting and after the time passed for when his file should have been processed I sent in a Case Inquiry to find out what was happening. I also contacted my MP and the Minister of Immigration to get some help when things took too long. My husband got a call for an interview on Feb 24/10, then had to redo his medical March 2/10 which was then sent to Paris then to Rabat.Then we waited again and then he got a call to pick up his Visa on March 14/10 and then left the following week.
first congratuialtations for you and your husband come to canada i am veyr happy for people.

i would like to know if you when sending papers also have to for PART 2 (APPLICANT PAPERS) sign the USE OF REPRESENTATIVE? did you have to do that?

you say u contacted your MP local area. when did you contact him like i mean after how many months since the application reached rabat moroc?

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gladiateur19 said:
thank you
yes you have to write all her travels too

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
joecreosta said:
yes you have to write all her travels too
no i dont have to write all of her travels,or even a few of her travels,i just got an respons from an official resource,,,they say it's just for principale applicant(wich is me)and the member of his family that are accompanying him to canada,,,my wife is canadienne,she isnt accompanying me to canada,,,they told me to just write no travels,,,,
anyway,i got the information,and i wanna share it with others who are confused about this part,,,so to everybody,remember,that form must be completed by the principal applicant,and the members of his family(children,spouse) is he has any,,,from the contry that he is living in,and that they are accompanying him to canada

true-love

Star Member
Nov 4, 2009
hello every ones here who are you ? first i will say something to deegirl you have 5 fingers in the same hand but no ones like the other
if you want some help sending me email
to amir00 and amira00 am so glad to hear everythings okay with you
god help us
dont worry brothers and sisters the time come and you will get a call

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello brothers & sisters (moroccan and canadian) how is everythings..i hope u are all ok and great...any news yet?

FamilyMan

Jul 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2009
AOR Received.
05-01-2010
File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Done....
13-08-2009
Passport Req..
23-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2010
amira00 said:

Amira00 and Amir00

First off, Mabrook to you both on the successful completion of your sponsorship process and union after a long wait.

I sent my application to sponsor my wife on Dec 2009, the application was approved in Jan 2010 and Rabat received it near the end of January. We are in the "In Process" phase.

The letter my wife received indicated that if all is ok, we should hear back in 7 months (which takes us to at least the beginning of September 2010)

The question I had for you amira00 is - did the letter that Rabat send amir00 specify the length of time by which you should expect to hear back from them?

Secondly, after you received the letter in March '09, approximately how long after did you send in a Case Inquiry?

Any feedback you have on this would be greatly appreciated

Thank You

noubi

Star Member
Oct 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everybody

how are You guys i have a question please did the embassy take your passport the day for interview or they call you after to give them your passport and make visa and give you back in the same day ??

i need answer pls