+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

true-love

Star Member
Nov 4, 2009
hello brothers and sisters first welcome here gabriella and congratulation for finding ur true love
so u can start by marry him ;) that the best a part for a process and for your new life

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
(close to Toronto) Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
Gabriella said:
Hello my name is Gabriella, i am new at this site and i was wondering if i can get some info. First i want to say congratulations to all who have been united to there husbands and family members. I have met a beautiful man and he lives in beautiful Morocco, we have been together now for 1 year, I went to Agadir Morocco and met him and his wonderful family. I had the most amazing time there, his family is so beautiful and the people are so friendly. When i return to Morocco,we are going to get married, he makes my life the best place ever to live and I Love him very much. Any way my question is , i have read i need to fill out a sponsorship form, if so when should i start this process?
I do have all my documents and papers.I have kept my phone bills, emails, we have a lot of pics, letters , cards , and more.
I pray that someone can answer my questions.
Thank you very much.
Have a beautiful day and May God Bless You All :)
Sincerely Gabriella :)
as was mentioned first you have to marry, but before sending your application in you really should read alot on this site mostly about refusals, only so that you are clear on what they are looking for and you are able to address those so your application goes smoothly, best of luck

Gabriella

Mar 18, 2010
Hello my friends, how are you all doing?
I have a question to ask, i hope i am not bothering any one.
Can you tell me where i can find the application form to fill out for sponsoring my fiance?
Which website should i go on?
Wishing all my friends a great weekend and take care.
God Bless you all.
Sincerely Gabriella ;D

noubi

Star Member
Oct 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gabriella said:
Can you tell me where i can find the application form to fill out for sponsoring my fiance?
God Bless you all.
Sincerely Gabriella ;D
salam alaikum Gabriella

first you must marry him and for marry you need all thsi information

Marriage overseas: Information specific to Morocco
Marriage

We recommend that any Canadian citizen wishing to get married in Morocco under Islamic law first find out from the appropriate Moroccan authorities (the Aduls) about the procedures to follow, the documents required in the process and any applicable fees. We strongly suggest Canadian citizens ask their future spouse to help them in this process because the Aduls communicate only in Arabic.
It is also important to verify the applicable legal and religious obligations that are part of this process. Note that if the Canadian citizen wishing to enter into marriage in Morocco is a man, it is mandatory that he first convert to Islam. We remind you that the Canadian Embassy cannot perform weddings on its premises and that the only way to get married in Morocco to a Muslim Moroccan citizen is to enter into an Islamic marriage through the Aduls.
Embassy
Note that one of the things the Moroccan authorities will ask you to submit is a certificate stating there are no impediments to your marriage (also called Capacité de Mariage [eligibility to marry]). This certificate must be issued by the Canadian Embassy in Morocco, located in Rabat. At the same time, the Embassy will also issue you an Attestation de Nationalité [confirmation of nationality]. Fees in the amount of C$50 apply. In order for the Embassy to issue these documents to you, you will have to complete and sign an affidavit. You will also have to present your Canadian passport and the national card of the Moroccan citizen you intend to marry. Usually, the certificate and the Attestation will be issued to you within 48 hours.
To obtain a certificate of non-impediment to marriage issued at the Canadian Embassy in Rabat, Canadian citizens are now required to produce a sworn statement in French before a lawyer, notary or judge in Canada containing the following information:
Surname;
Given name;
Date of birth;
Place of birth;
Address (in Canada);
Marital status of the applicant;
Canadian passport number or birth certificate number;
A paragraph certifying that the Canadian citizen assumes complete responsibility for his/her future spouse for a prospective stay in Canada.
Information on the future spouse:
Surname;
Given name;
Date of birth;
Address;
Identification card number.
If the Canadian citizen is already in Morocco, he or she can complete this procedure before a Moroccan lawyer or notary. Please note that the sworn statement must be in French.
Moroccan Authorities
To complete your file with the Moroccan authorities, in addition to the Capacité de Mariage and the Attestation de Nationalité issued by the Embassy, you will also have to present a birth certificate, a statement of criminal record (or lack thereof) issued by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP), a divorce certificate (if applicable) duly authenticated by the Department of Foreign Affairs in Ottawa, a medical certificate and a work certificate. Note that the list provided here is only a guide; additional documents may in fact be required. Therefore, we repeat that it is very important for you to confirm with the proper Moroccan authorities the precise list of required documents BEFORE you leave Canada.
We also suggest you consult the Moroccan Embassy in Canada, which can provide you with additional information and our website in this adress : www.rabat.gc.ca

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
joecreosta said:
welcome to canada amir00. did u get all ur IDs in canada? because u will need those to apply for taxi licence. get ur health card soon too because u will soon get sick of your wife.
Amir00 -- I know you are doing well my friend. You have much support there. If you need anything don't forget to e-mail..

joecreosta as for I.D. -- I will make you aware this is Canada and you can't just buy your certificates here .. For Social Insurance Number you wait 1 week to get card in mail but when you go to register for it you getting written paper giving your number that day .. As for health cards you book an appointment and must wait 3 months for it to come in mail. you are not covered until that card comes.
Are you in Canada or Morocco ? As for getting sick of wife you married for wrong reasons.. you should check your heart and paperwork. Stop talking bad to people and about people we all waited just as long. If anger or jealousy is what your heart holds then your wait will be very long my friend whether it be married to a morocain woman or any woman. Marriage takes work and communication and you will find happiness if you both love for right reasons

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
joecreosto is a pest....and his name is not Yusef....its Ray....in two years never reported anyone but in his case making exception!

the story goes (from two years ago) he was involved with a Moroccan woman things didn't work out and obviously is very bitter. Two years ago he sent me a very insulting private message that I posted, so he's been at this a very long time.

It's unlikely he is sponsoring anyone, since for two years he has been asking for info as if he was getting the application ready.

Shame he doesn't have a life or seemingly any friends but I can see why

Ray seriously do yourself a favor...let it go! Move on! Live and let live!

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello brothers and sisters (canadian & moroccan) ,this week inchallah all good news will come and all who are done their medical they will hear nice news and get their visa to join their love...and life contiue for whome waiting for their call asp...good luck from my deep heart to everybody.....alhamdulillah anyway

vjamal

Star Member
May 17, 2010
montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi!

i had married my morroccan husband in january....we sent pour application in feb 17-2010 got signed by cic feb 19-2010 then i got approoval on april 29,2010 then now i have sent my quebec on may 10th and i am wondering how do you check application status update to see when rabat,morrocco will get the application ....when i check cic immigration canada it doesnt say anything not even in process but its been already aprooved....

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
Gabriella said:
God Bless you all.
Sincerely Gabriella ;D
hy gabriella,,,you arent bothering any one here,,,you are welcome any time,you are one of us now,,,,lol
im mohamed,im a moroccan guy from agadir,who is married with a beautiful newfie
well,what i understand in your messages,is that you arent yet married with your man?you just wanna sponsor him as fiancy,,but you have to know dear friend,that the canadian gouvernement doesnt acept any fiancy sponsorship,,there is only the common law partner,or conjugal partner or a spouse
but there is a condition if you wanna sponsor him as your cummon law, partner orconjugal partner,you have to proof that you have been together at least one year(i mean living togheter,one year)then you can apply to sponsor him
so gabriella,let me know about your projetcts,and i will try my best to help you and tell you what exactely you should do
you have a nice day

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
Lois Lane said:
joecreosto is a pest....and his name is not Yusef....its Ray....in two years never reported anyone but in his case making exception!

the story goes (from two years ago) he was involved with a Moroccan woman things didn't work out and obviously is very bitter. Two years ago he sent me a very insulting private message that I posted, so he's been at this a very long time.

It's unlikely he is sponsoring anyone, since for two years he has been asking for info as if he was getting the application ready.

Shame he doesn't have a life or seemingly any friends but I can see why

Ray seriously do yourself a favor...let it go! Move on! Live and let live!
that's true louis lane,i do completly agree with what you just said,this guy ray or joecrosta,or whatever,is really a sick guy,he keeps sending me private messages asking me about informations,and he doesnt stop talking so bad about moroccan men,,,and he thinks that moroccan women are angels,,,im pretty sure he got hurt before,,,but everywhere in the world,there is bad and good people,
so just let it go and move on,,,,or go and see a doctor,that would be good for you

anouarjacklyn

Apr 7, 2009
newhusband said:
hello brothers and sisters (canadian & moroccan) ,this week inchallah all good news will come and all who are done their medical they will hear nice news and get their visa to join their love...and life contiue for whome waiting for their call asp...good luck from my deep heart to everybody.....alhamdulillah anyway
thank you brother
inchalllah everything will be allright
see you soon br

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
Joecresto won't be bothering anyone any more ;)

that's what you get when you chose to insult instead of contribute in a positive way

goodluck to allllllllllllllllll

KimBond

May 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We had our interview finally !

Hi everyone. I am Canadian and sponsoring my husband from Morocco. Well after such a LONG wait, we had our interview today and it was NOT a good experience for him at all. She was very happy with all of our proofs, wedding photos, emails, chats, letters and all those things but she focused in on the fact that I was divorced and kept asking questions about it and then she also made the comment about why his mother didn't wear a traditional cafton to our wedding ceremony. Abdel said she asked questions and seem to not even care what his answers were at all, like she made up her mind. Anyway, before leaving she returned all the proves, emails etc to him and said she would let him know in one week! He is very confused as to why this lady was so negative kept saying our relationship wasn't normal just because we met online. (we met online around Feb 2008) and we married May 21, 2009 when I was in Morocco. Everyone here knows the struggles of long distance...Anyway, very scared. Very confused!!!!!!!!!!!!

married: May 21, 2009 Fez
sponsorship: July 2009 approved
PR application : Aug 2009 in process
Interview: May 18, 2010

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
Re: We had our interview finally !

KimBond said:
Hi everyone. I am Canadian and sponsoring my husband from Morocco. Well after such a LONG wait, we had our interview today and it was NOT a good experience for him at all. She was very happy with all of our proofs, wedding photos, emails, chats, letters and all those things but she focused in on the fact that I was divorced and kept asking questions about it and then she also made the comment about why his mother didn't wear a traditional cafton to our wedding ceremony. Abdel said she asked questions and seem to not even care what his answers were at all, like she made up her mind. Anyway, before leaving she returned all the proves, emails etc to him and said she would let him know in one week! He is very confused as to why this lady was so negative kept saying our relationship wasn't normal just because we met online. (we met online around Feb 2008) and we married May 21, 2009 when I was in Morocco. Everyone here knows the struggles of long distance...Anyway, very scared. Very confused!!!!!!!!!!!!

married: May 21, 2009 Fez
sponsorship: July 2009 approved
PR application : Aug 2009 in process
Interview: May 18, 2010
she gave him back all the proofs,,,well,,,get ready for a good news my friend,,,they are going to call him to get his visa soon,inshallah

KimBond

May 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My very good friend just told me thats a GOOD sign because they would normally take copies incase of an appeal if they were goign to REJECT !!! YAY us, so happy now. What a crazy day :)