Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
Could someone tell me when you order CAIPS notes do they send all info pertaining for that whole month they keep it (I sent CAIPS in September a little over 6 months mark).. or is it just up to the date they have received the form for .. the reason I ask is when I called CAIPS on the 23 of October he said he now reads that I emailed embassy in October , which i did it was October 5 to be exact .. but they sent me my CAIPS notes in the mail on October 19 and there was no info stating that I had emailed them.. Just Curious why now it shows on file but notes dont have ..

Also is it common that the papers not be screened yet and the
paper screening date has gone by as it states

BF date 10-04-2008 to PPS (which i think Point Of paper screening)
PSDEC 00 and all info are reading 00

Anyone else receive CAIPS like this -- again curious

Sorry for questions .. and rejessome I'm waiting to hear back from you and the MP taking your advice also thanks for keepin me sane and informed... ;) Sooooo worried it will be longer than 10 months because of their mistake...

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Hopeful_waiting,

Still waiting from some information from my colleagues regarding the paper screening process and BF dates. I'm hoping that it was a typo on their part and that the paperscreen was set for Oct 4 rather than April 10. That would make more sense to me. But the note from the MP will definitely wake them up. PSDEC just means the date of the paper screen and when it's complete would just have a date value in there. When the MP writes to them, the embassy has to respond in 2 to 3 business days so hopefully you will hear something this week.

I know how you feel. You are as patient as possible up to 7 months and then every day AFTER 7 months feels like it's another year!

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
Hello Rejessome

UPDATE: OK CAIPS NOTES ONLY COVER CERTAIN DAY NOT WHOLE MONTH THEY KEEP.. GOOD TO KNOW FOR NEXT TIME I ORDER..

when I called CAIPS he now says I have new BF date and if I was to order CAIPS now I will see changes.. So I send again first week of November.. as November 5 will be 8 months mark.. I want to see all information on there MP and my emails but like it all back before Christmas busy postal season...

I'm trying to be patient but your right it does feel longer and when something is incorrect or not looked at you worry it will be even longer...

This kinda brings back memories of childhood waiting for Christmas morning the anxiety and excitement to see what will happen or open.. However these lasts months are a lot longer than one morning .... ;o)

BettyPage

Star Member
Aug 26, 2008
Lois Lane,

How did the landing go for your husband? which route did he take? did he have to do the long wait in Montreal? How's he liking Canada?

stealth

Star Member
Sep 3, 2008
UPDATE!: Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on XXXXX application. The office will contact XXXXX concerning this decision.

Alhamdulilah!!!!!!! So since we never got called for an interview, and had a decision, does that usually mean good news?

How long does it take for them to usually contact my wife?

Alhamdulilah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow! Yes stealth. This does look like good news for you! Your wife should have gotten a call today or will get one tomorrow. Tell her to check her email as well.

I hope that we hear about a day for her to pick up the VISA!

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
Congrats Stealth ..

Hope your wife gets call soon ..... Keep us posted

H

hoffa

hopeful_waiting said:
Hello Rejessome

UPDATE: OK CAIPS NOTES ONLY COVER CERTAIN DAY NOT WHOLE MONTH THEY KEEP.. GOOD TO KNOW FOR NEXT TIME I ORDER..

when I called CAIPS he now says I have new BF date and if I was to order CAIPS now I will see changes.. So I send again first week of November.. as November 5 will be 8 months mark.. I want to see all information on there MP and my emails but like it all back before Christmas busy postal season...

I'm trying to be patient but your right it does feel longer and when something is incorrect or not looked at you worry it will be even longer...

This kinda brings back memories of childhood waiting for Christmas morning the anxiety and excitement to see what will happen or open.. However these lasts months are a lot longer than one morning .... ;o)
hello every body and big wishes to all of us well i have a friend he had a wife canadian he speck french and he want the doucument french

agadir08

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
Because of age difference the Immigration Officer called me today to interview me over phone.Said she will have decision tomorrow.If she was going to flatly refuse visa then there would be no need to interview me,so this is a good sign isn't it? Give me your opinions friends on what this means please!!!!!!!!!!!

stealth

Star Member
Sep 3, 2008
InshAllah you will be fine.

Now you got me worried about our decision made without a interview... Is this usually a good sign or a bad one? Has anyone been rejected without an interview?

agadir08

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
Stealth,

my husband had his interview oct 8th.Basically officer wanted to compare our stories to see if our relationship is genuine.Visa's have been refused without the spouse in Canada being interviewed.They often call the Souse from Morocco for a second interview but it is my understanding they do not usually contact the sponsor in Canada for interview unless they are leaning towards approval and want to be certain approval is the right decision.Faith is sure difficult at times isn't it? It will be a sleepless night for myself and my husband but incha allah good news is on the way for us all!

Another thing refusals are usually issued by letter.Phone calls usually means come pick up your visa and she did tell me she will call me tomorrow with decision! I am cautiously optimistic.Hope this helps you.

stealth

Star Member
Sep 3, 2008
OK, I misunderstood you there for a second, I thought your husband went for the interview, and was asked about the age difference. So you got called also for a phone interview.

In my wife's situation, she had a decision made without any interview, and I do not know what to think. InshAllah it is good news for us, and also for you.

agadir08

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
Stealth,

If she had decision made without interview I'm 99.9% sure the decision is YES!!!!!!!!!!! I have very strong vibes about the good news you will receive!! Sleepless night for you both too I'm guessing.If we are all awake let's pass time chatting on forum,lol!