Amir00

Star Member
Sep 6, 2009
stealth said:
Lois Lane said:
FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

VISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

two years and twelve days from sending the sponsorship application

a heartfelt thank you to everyone that has contributed to the knowledge and encouragement on this forum

sincerely wishing everyone the very best of luck, hang in there, there is an end!
Congrats/Mabrouk! InshAllah, we will all hear some good news soon.

Those of you with AOR in February, and March please post here.
salam stealth

my AOR in march i spend now 7 months ago and 6days. i hope to get call sqooon.

Amir00

Star Member
Sep 6, 2009
insha allah stealth ur aor was at any month?and what is stufe ur husband have to get with him to rebat???

Lois Lane im soooo happy for u. its was soo hard on u but now alhmdulilah. u will be mmmm and so calm

stealth

Star Member
Sep 3, 2008
Amir, I am sponsoring my wife. Her AOR is in March. inshAllah lkhair lina, kay 3tlou bezaf f Rabat, walakin sma3t kay choufo files dyal February o March.

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
Amir00 and Stealth

My AOR is March 5, 2009 .. I now wait 7 months and 17 days

Agadir08

How are you doing? Have you contacted your MP? Have you called or emailed the embassy inquiring about his file?

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just an update from the French forum. All is quiet there too. Lots of people waiting from March. Everybody stay strong and patient.

Agadir08, how are you doing? Any news yet?

agadir08

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
No news yet.Completely falling apart today.I guess I should take comfort in fact he didn't receive a refusal letter,this should over-ride lack of acceptance call.But my mind and heart feel nothing but despair today.I've been fighting this meltdown for so long,maybe I'll feel renewed strength once this is out of my system.Thanks to everyone for their care and concern.Incha Allah tomorow will bring good news for all those who are still waiting!

pomaaz

Sep 30, 2009
hi AGAIN for all
i want to know how many times can the sponsored person visit rabat and for what ???
is only for one time for the interview ??,, or there is other times please how many time ?,
can some one tell me because i repeat my writing

stealth

Star Member
Sep 3, 2008
I don't get what you are asking. If you are asking how many times can they call you to visit them in Rabat, usually it is once for the interview.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pomaaz said:
hi AGAIN for all
i want to know how many times can the sponsored person visit rabat and for what ???
is only for one time for the interview ??,, or there is other times please how many time ?,
Why would you want to visit them? Hopefully, you will only visit them twice. First time for the interview and 2nd time to pick up the VISA!

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
pomaaz said:
hi AGAIN for all
I think what you ask is how many times can you have an interview or the embassy call you to see them .. It depends on your information and the Immigration Officer 1. is usually for first interview 2. could possibly be to bring additional information and have a second interview and 3 is to pick up visa .. It could be possibly more but I'm not sure on what other reasons you would be called for additional interviews .. Others on here I'm sure would know better than I .... Hope this helps

abdo12

Star Member
Jul 16, 2009
ok friends, congratulation for who got visa and my heart with ppls whome still waiting for it ,,everythings will work out just be patient and optimist ,life in canada worth this game of waiting and life with the montality canadians worth it too, so keep strong and try to spend each moment with the familly ,i will like everybody to be with his\her lover so good luck ,i'am enjoying canada wooooohaaaa,lol

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
Ok rejessome... Got the CAIPS notes needing help reading them.. Im not quite sure what to look for and what is important to read on it... good thing it is in english... LOL

pomaaz

Sep 30, 2009
hi rjessome and all members
i really always receive a usefull informations from you ..rjessome ...and i enjoy to know from you i thank you so much for answering me and hope best wishes to you
thanks again a lot

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hopeful_waiting said:
Ok rejessome... Got the CAIPS notes needing help reading them.. Im not quite sure what to look for and what is important to read on it... good thing it is in english... LOL
Sent you an email.