+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

bubbleboy

Star Member
May 22, 2009
AGADIR 8
congrataltion mabrok , can you tell us what questions they give you on the phone ! did you guys did the wedding cermoney or not

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
CONGRATULATIONS STEALTH AND AGADIR 08 !!!!

Amir00

Any news ??????

Amir00

Star Member
Sep 6, 2009
first thing im so happy for u Agadir05.alf mabrouk...

hopeful_waiting still no news. we hope to hear thing thiis week..if u know anything can hellp tell me to put it with my stufs pls?... i see u talking about one problem but i don't understand it??. insha allah we willl get good news

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YAY! Congrats Agadir08!!!!!! So very happy for you! BettyPage is right, get the medical done right away and it will take about 4 to 6 weeks to get the call for the visa after that assuming the security clearance is done quickly. Hopefully he will be home for Christmas!

Stealth, did your wife get the call yet or was there any email for her? Maybe they will call her on Thursday or Friday to go next week to pick up the visa. I hope you hear something soon.

Hopeful_waiting, Amir00 and bubbleboy, stay strong. Good news is coming soon for you.

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
Amir00

No news here either .... My problem was my husbands file was not looked at according to my CAIPS Notes.. However problem has been fixed.. Now we wait ..Stay strong my friend .. yes I will keep you posted should we hear from embassy .... and you also .. Can I ask did your wife make a case specific inquiry about your file to embassy if not I advise have her do it..
She can do it from here https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=rabat Just follow instructions then have her put a small note asking about update of file ....it is over 7 months and you have heard nothing..

Take Care my friend

stealth

Star Member
Sep 3, 2008
rjessome said:
YAY! Congrats Agadir08!!!!!! So very happy for you! BettyPage is right, get the medical done right away and it will take about 4 to 6 weeks to get the call for the visa after that assuming the security clearance is done quickly. Hopefully he will be home for Christmas!

Stealth, did your wife get the call yet or was there any email for her? Maybe they will call her on Thursday or Friday to go next week to pick up the visa. I hope you hear something soon.

Hopeful_waiting, Amir00 and bubbleboy, stay strong. Good news is coming soon for you.
Rjessome, no call or email as of yet. InshAllah we do ge the call or email this week. InshAllah lkhair for everyone else waiting.

Amir00

Star Member
Sep 6, 2009
Salam with big salam for everyone....
i get news yesterday.my wife get Email from Rebat they says: we working now on fills March... im happy to hear that i hope to get call sooon...
what's up with everyone on here. all stop talk!!!!
Salam

agadir08

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
Salam everyone,

Got a call from my MP who states security clearance for my husband is near completion,so it's just the renewed medical certificate now holding us up.I am hoping so much he will be here with me to ring in the New Year!!! I know I should relax but I won't believe this is real until he boards the plane.I've never suffered this much before in my life but it will all be worth it when I see his smiling face at the airport!! Stay strong dear friends a happy ending is near for all of us,incha allah!

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just to let you all know that it is extremely quiet in the French forum as well. Rabat is sleeping. WAKE UP!!!

oceanview

Sep 22, 2009
hi everyone sorry I haven`t been on here for awhile I was away but I am back now I see not to much it happening on here. you know this is hard what we are going through but thanks to you all for the caring and support from all we might not meet face to face but I feel deep inside how you all care and thats so important . I only wish you all get what you want and to try and stay calm I know thats not easy to do but just try to take one day at a time and remember we are all here for each other

amirOO I hope to that you will hear something soon have faith

hope_waiting sorry to hear whats going on with you guys its sad I hope they will look soon for you guys stay strong

agadir08 congratulations I am sure happy and I am sure that we are all happy for you woowooooooooo I am glad to see that. now you can relax and start to plan for long and happy furture together

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
Amir 00 -- no news I wait also ... hope all is well with all ....

agadir08

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
deegirl said:
Sorry to hear this but seems you are in the minority on this forum.Some people are just not good judges of character.I wish it had turned out differently for you and I hope you find happiness.
i hope its longer for you than the month my marrige lasted for me lol,,,abusive and still stalking,,,he calls now when he is drunk

oceanview said:
hi everyone sorry I haven`t been on here for awhile I was away but I am back now I see not to much it happening on here. you know this is hard what we are going through but thanks to you all for the caring and support from all we might not meet face to face but I feel deep inside how you all care and thats so important . I only wish you all get what you want and to try and stay calm I know thats not easy to do but just try to take one day at a time and remember we are all here for each other

amirOO I hope to that you will hear something soon have faith

hope_waiting sorry to hear whats going on with you guys its sad I hope they will look soon for you guys stay strong

agadir08 congratulations I am sure happy and I am sure that we are all happy for you woowooooooooo I am glad to see that. now you can relax and start to plan for long and happy furture together