+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

stealth

Star Member
Sep 3, 2008
If they request you to come and get your visa, how long does it take to receive it, or how is it done? Is it mailed, or done in person?

lookingforhop

Oct 10, 2008
hello guys i won my adr 4 months ago so the embassy they contact me for medical and police

so my question is how long take to get the call for the visa cuz its been 6 weeks now sence i give them medical and police
i read BettyPage post and its tooke approx 5-6 weeks to call for visa
so any idea cuys

bubbleboy

Star Member
May 22, 2009
lookingforhop said:
hello guys i won my adr 4 months ago so the embassy they contact me for medical and police

so my question is how long take to get the call for the visa cuz its been 6 weeks now sence i give them medical and police
so any idea cuys
you mean AOR then what you mean by 4 months ago

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bubbleboy said:
lookingforhop said:

so any idea cuys
you mean AOR then what you mean by 4 months ago
No bubbleboy, he means ADR. His original application was refused. They appealed it and won at ADR - Alternative Dispute Resolution. Now his file has been sent back to Rabat to be processed again but it is a much shorter time as they don't have to go through the same thing again.

lookingforhop, it seems to take them 5 to 6 weeks after the medical and police checks are submitted. Sorry but there isn't much more information available. Good luck and I hope you get the call soon to pick up your visa.

agadir08

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
My husband is going to Marrakech tomorrow to get new medical certificate.If he brings it to Rabat directly,would they process it right away for him?

lookingforhop

Oct 10, 2008
thank u so much rjessome i hope to hear good news soon and fast processing time for people who still waiting and good luck to everyone

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
agadir08 said:
My husband is going to Marrakech tomorrow to get new medical certificate.If he brings it to Rabat directly,would they process it right away for him?
No. All medicals are sent to the Regional Medical Officer by the doctor who performs the medical. They just give our spouses a receipt. For Morocco, the RMO is Paris. It takes 2 to 4 weeks for Paris to send the report to Rabat. He should just courier or mail the receipt to the embassy.

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
GOT THE CALL !!!!

GOING MONDAY MORNING FOR INTERVIEW.... NEED UPDATED POLICE CERTIFICATE AND A COPY OF OUR ACT OF MARRIAGE LEGALIZED ....WISH US LUCK .. KEEP YOU POSTED .... AND GIVE MORE DETAILS.. ONCE I FIND OUT MORE ....

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hopeful_waiting said:
GOT THE CALL !!!!

GOING MONDAY MORNING FOR INTERVIEW.... WISH US LUCK .. KEEP YOU POSTED .... AND GIVE MORE DETAILS.. ONCE I FIND OUT MORE ....
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! LUCK, LUCK, LUCK!!!!

You know what to do! Your husband will be fine!!!

bubbleboy

Star Member
May 22, 2009
hopeful_waiting said:
GOT THE CALL !!!!

GOING MONDAY MORNING FOR INTERVIEW.... WISH US LUCK .. KEEP YOU POSTED .... AND GIVE MORE DETAILS.. ONCE I FIND OUT MORE ....
good lucky and nice to hear that . i think they are looking in the files of march right

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
Bubbleboy yes they have started looking at March's files I wish you very best luck to you.. Your time comes ...

Amir00

Star Member
Sep 6, 2009
hopeful_waiting im sooo happy for u get call fenally.i hope fro my heart to be everything good with u insha allah...i want to tell u thing: when u pay ur certfica police in center police in ur city they will give u (Rosi) and get it and go to rebat ( mol7akt Idart Lamin) to get certfica police in same time its will be good for u. because i know its take 5 or 6 days. best wishes for u.

agadir08

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
Hopeful_waiting CCONGRATULATIONS,AN END TO YOUR SUFFERING IS NEAR! OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH

BUBBLEBOY AND Amir00 YOUR CALL IS PROBABLY NEXT! OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU!

RABAT MUST BE AWAKE THIS WEEK-YEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY~~~~~~~~~~~~~

abdo12

Star Member
Jul 16, 2009
hi friends,,,
really i look forward to see all the friends on this board be in the canada's world becouse it's so nice here,i hope to find one will be in the area of toronto,,and be ready the snow will come soon ,lol, be optimiste i know everythings will be allright for you guys ..

stealth

Star Member
Sep 3, 2008
Mabrouk Hopeful_waiting.

InshAllah the rest of you hear something soon.

Can someone tell me, when going to pick up a Visa, is it issued the same day, or do you have to come back a few days later?