Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
Question... What type of questions are asked about kids .. ... and what questions get asked at sponsor if embassy wishes to call them .. I am so nervous .. I want everything to be correct and perfect

Choukran Stealth .. and I think when they call to get visa you pick it up same day .. but I am not 100% sure .. ANYBODY ?????

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi hopeful_waiting, go through this thread with a fine tooth comb. There are plenty of posts about questions that have been asked. My husband's questions were pretty much the same as what was posted on here. About questions that are asked of the sponsor, I really don't know because they didn't call me. I wish you the best of luck girl!

Stealth, they only issue visas on Wednesdays. So if your wife gets a call to come to the embassy on a Wednesday, IT'S GOOD NEWS!!!! If it is a true interview, they will not issue the visa on the same day as they will also run the security clearance. And first interviews are NOT done on Wednesdays. Since 2007 I have never heard of an interview and visa issued on the same day from Rabat. I have heard of an interview on a Monday and then gone back on the Wednesday to pick up the visa. Best I've seen. Would love to see someone show me I'm wrong on this!

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
OMG.. I'm already losing sleep over this ... I am so nervous .. I thought it would get easier at least I know some dates but it doesn't .... Rolaids I'm buying in bulk ... He is going to ask if accepted after interview.. also want to confirm how long to know if not accepted is it 2 weeks ... And how long for appeals usually...When he got call they asked about my children and the last tim eI visited .. He said she was really nice and they smiled and laughed he said she seemed to understand and she told him and to tell me as well to have a nice day, and to bring legalized act of marriage french and arabic and an updated police certifcate for Monday

agadir08

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
Alhamdulillah!!! STEALTH!!! THAT IS WONDERFUL NEWS,WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH DEAR FRIENDS! SOON ALL SUFFERING WILL BE PUT BEHIND YOU FOREVER AND YOUR LONG HAPPY LIFE TOGETHER WILL BEGIN!! YEYYYYYYYYYYY!!

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
Alhamdulillah!!

Stealth my very best to you and your wife in Canada...

May all who wait be speedy process...

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
Today is my 1 year wedding anniversary and 8 months exact of waiting ... I hope this waiting will end soon with approval .. And then we can spend the rest of our lives next celebrating our love..

Congrats to all... And rejessome I know you will get a good sleep tonight next your husband .. Blessings to you both

true-love

Star Member
Nov 4, 2009
hello every body first am new in this form second i want say tks to all of u and to rjessome for help and god helps you all and be strong inchala we can hear the best news

agadir08

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
Hopeful_waiting Happy Anniversary! This is last anniversary you will spend alone! End is near for you my dear friend,incha allah!

rjessome we will understand if we don't hear from you for next few days,you will be very occupied,lol!! We are soooo happy for you.

true-love welcome to forum. You will find many friends here and a wonderful support network! Wishing you a speedy ending to your immigration issues,incha allah!

Stealth congrats again my dear friend,soon you will be busy just like rjessome!!!

Amir00 your turn is coming soon too,incha allah!

Praise be to Allah for bringing all these wonderful forum friends into my life.Without each and every one of you,coping would be next to impossible.I gain strength and comfort from each and every one of you.Forever you will all remain in my heart!

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
Thank You Agadir08 and I with you have gained strength and a new friend good to have you

True-Love welcome you will find great support in this forum from very kind and wonderful people who are experiencing the same issues and emotions as you.. I hope your process is speedy

Amir00 your time will come soon.. I pray for speed my friend .. Keep us posted !!!

Many thanks to all here for the support you have given .. I hope this emotional roller coaster will end with happiness and smiles for all .. Take Care my friends

Amir00

Star Member
Sep 6, 2009
Salam hopeful_waiting be calm and i hope the best for you. pls don't forget to tell Us everything happend in ur entervio. im still don't hear thing maybe monday or after it. Allah with you.

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
Salam Amir00
shoukran and I will let you know all ... Your time is coming you is not far at my date.. look email and get mobile next all time ... It comes soon my friend

kattymac

Nov 6, 2009
Hello,

I have been reading postings all the way from 2007 which started with Penny. It is so nice to hear the wonderful success stories. I have sponsored my Moroccan husband, and we are in the last stages of the process, hamdoulillah.

I have not seen much in the way of what happens once he gets here in terms of how much money he is able to bring and what the immigration officer will ask him once he arrives. I see $10 000 is the limit for him to bring, but does that mean that a Moroccan bank will change his dirhams no questions asked? I find that hard to believe since I myself lived in Morocco and had a hard time changing money as a foreigner from dirhams into dollars.

My husband is nervous about the immigration meeting at the airport here although he has already been to Canada twice. Can anyone shed any light on what they ask?

Thanks so much for your help.