+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

agadir08

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
stealth said:
agadir08 said:
rjessome said:
agadir08 - GOOD LUCK to your husband on Monday!!!! We are all hoping for the best for both of you!!!! Please let us know how it went.
His interview is on Thursday Oct 8th not Monday.Thanks for all the good luck wishes.Incha allah we will all get the news we've been waiting for! He will leave for Rabat Tuesday night.I'll keep you posted!
How long has your application been in process?
They received our application in Rabat on Feb 10/09

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
3 days then we made it to 7 month mark .. Still somewhat sane .. I ordered Caips notes gettin them soon I hope .. Got question I know many are different but just like idea please usually how long after is your interview date from the Bring Forward date on CAIPS.. I like to wish good luck to all .. This process is draining ... 3 or 4 more possible months left ........

paixpeace

Mar 17, 2008
thank you for everyone i hope everyone will get more good news and plz plz plz keep this post update more ppl need help

peace

Amir00

Star Member
Sep 6, 2009
agadir08 i hope to be eerything very good with u insha allah u will ge the best just be calm and pray before u go...i likke for u and for everyonbe what i like for my self....

rjessome yes i understand ur feeling but allah know everything for Us.insha allah uwill get good news be calm and thankallah for everything....

paixpeace alhmdulilah sahbi im sooo happy for u.i hope the best for u and don't forget ur prayers everyday and way alllah. big salam for u from my heart sahbi......

i want to tell all on here. my fill was in rebat at 15/03 Mars/2009 .i hear on here they will call pl in that date next week or 2 weeks its truth???im disabled in chair but if any one see me say to me u not disabled because i don't look like .they says get up u lie lol lol. alhmdulilah about everything. i feell soo happy and afried !!!i don't know how everything will be with me. any one be free and ask or tell me anything. biiiig salam for everyone.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Welcome Amir,

There is no way to exactly predict when a person will be called for an interview. It "seems" like they process people from Quebec a little faster than those from the rest of Canada but then again, I've seen some of these people wait very long as well. By the way, your inbox is full so I can't reply to your message. You need to delete some of your messages.

hopeful_waiting - the paper screen on my file was done within a couple of days of reaching the 7 month mark and there was the next BF date too. But as we all know, everyone is not treated equally so your paper screen could have been done much earlier than mine. Their next BF date after the paper screen was a little over 2 months and they called my husband for an interview 11 days after that. So next BF date was Sept 12 and notification of interview was Sept 23rd.

BettyPage

Star Member
Aug 26, 2008
Amir, welcome and congratulations on your marriage and it won't be much longer before they call you.

You may want to start gathering any additional paperwork to prove your marriage is genuine, if your wife visited after you got married, have ticket copies, print out some more of your emails, chats, gather letters, cards, etc.

They cannot discriminate against you for a disability, that's against the law. You need only be ready and prepared for the interview, practice with your wife and read through this tread to know what type of questions they ask.

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
Welcome Amir00

it seems you and I wait in the same time line... My AOR date is March 5, 2009 they started reviewing his dossier March 11, 2009.. I wish you luck and as said gather all information to bring with to interview...

Rejessome thank you for your quick response.. I will keep you updated as soon as things start happening...

Paixpeace... Congratulations and welcome

Agadir08.. Best of luck to you on the 8th ... Keep us posted

Take Care All and Best of Luck

paixpeace

Mar 17, 2008
thank you so much i hope the best for everyone for ppl that are now 10 months process star talking to ur mp also email the ambassy keep bugging them whit everything also phone calls one thing the website of cic its not all time updated for ppl that will have there interview dont be scared or shy or anything like that thats the right of the men or the women whit who ur are married . keep the post update

ps : god is answer my prayer and i will all keep u in my prayer inchallah everyone will be never apart

stealth

Star Member
Sep 3, 2008
inshAllah lkhair for everyone who has interviews soon, and to those who are waiting. Remember to keep praying to Allah.

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
My AOR is March 5,2009 October 5 bringing me to 7 months...and got my response email. ..

Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is in queue for review. An exact review schedule is not yet available. However, all applications are reviewed in the order in which they were received.

We are proceeding now for the file received in February 2009.

No further action is required by you at this time.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Guess now comes CAIPS notes Hopefully something there... At least Rabat knows I wait ...Take Care everyone Best of luck

stealth

Star Member
Sep 3, 2008
Amir00 said:
agadir08 i hope to be eerything very good with u insha allah u will ge the best just be calm and pray before u go...i likke for u and for everyonbe what i like for my self....

rjessome yes i understand ur feeling but allah know everything for Us.insha allah uwill get good news be calm and thankallah for everything....

paixpeace alhmdulilah sahbi im sooo happy for u.i hope the best for u and don't forget ur prayers everyday and way alllah. big salam for u from my heart sahbi......

i want to tell all on here. my fill was in rebat at 15/03 Mars/2009 .i hear on here they will call pl in that date next week or 2 weeks its truth???im disabled in chair but if any one see me say to me u not disabled because i don't look like .they says get up u lie lol lol. alhmdulilah about everything. i feell soo happy and afried !!!i don't know how everything will be with me. any one be free and ask or tell me anything. biiiig salam for everyone.
I have a friend that e-mailed the embassy. They told him that they would be processing his file within the next two weeks, and his wife's AOR was in March. inshAllah this is true!

Amir00

Star Member
Sep 6, 2009
biiiig Salam for everyone and i hope the best for alll insha allah.
ty sahbi i hope that to be true and they call ppl Mars next 2 weeks....
what is new with everyone????,
Amir

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nothing new with us. Still waiting to hear whether or not my husband was approved.

But I did pass my national exam and am now a Certified Canadian Immigration consultant! YAY!

agadir08

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
Tonight my husband will travel to Rabat for interview on Thursday.This is a big journey for both of us as our future will be determined in Rabat.My love will surround him like a blanket keeping him calm and protected as he faces this interview.God brought us together and he will see us through until we are reunited forever,incha allah.I wish all members of forum a speedy reunion too.God Bless us all!