+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

abdo12

Star Member
Jul 16, 2009
hope the good news from agadir08,
really we are looking forward to hear news
i can't wait also to post about my news soon inch'allah ,hope all will be great ..

Oct 7, 2009
thank you very much for every one answer me ( rjessome / stealth i appreciate your answer )

i really don't sure of what mean this CAIPS ( computure assisted immigrations processing system ) is this mean system when you check in site of embassy by number of file and tell you the situation of your processing = in process or there is other mean

i hope hear answers soon because i like just to know the type of questions of interview so thank you
i know i must wait for long time to get date for interview but i want just be ready before ok

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
Thanks Rejessome for speedy answers ... Yes have made it to 7 months sent email got generic email back stating they are reviewing february now .. his is in line to be reviewed ....

My CAIPS notes are be sent to me on October 20.. I spoke to the Privacy office for them ...

I was wondering if I could send an email with our information that (ie: phone records, chats, postal info, cards from famille, letters and emails from kids ) or does it have to be actual physical things they need ?? Yes I know it can be expensive just thought if i could do this that would save a lot my husband has the stuff but i just want them to look and if they need he has he can give at interview

I just don' t want to slow the process but I want to let them know I am wishing them to look faster because I like my husband by my side ...

I will wait till Oct 29 I expect my notes by then .. then next step is MP i guess

Hope all went well agadir 08 best of luck to all

Rejessome your news is comming ...My friend just waited 1.5 years almost for her husband to get approved lot of obstacles in way he was accepted, now they just wait call for visa ..Yours is comming I know it ...

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
inchallah-soon said:
thank you very much for every one answer me ( rjessome / stealth i appreciate your answer )

i really don't sure of what mean this CAIPS ( computure assisted immigrations processing system ) is this mean system when you check in site of embassy by number of file and tell you the situation of your processing = in process or there is other mean

i hope hear answers soon because i like just to know the type of questions of interview so thank you
i know i must wait for long time to get date for interview but i want just be ready before ok
Hi Inchallah-soon

If you go to page 61 of this topic you can see the common questions that are asked. And then if you click on page 81 you can see the instructions on how to order the CAIPS notes. These are the notes that are entered by the visa officers/visa staff as they periodically review the files. It's not the same as what's on the website. This information is not available online.

Hi hopeful_waiting,

No, you can't send things as attachments, it has to be physical stuff. They normally don't open attachments because of concerns about viruses, etc. And it might not even make it through the firewalls.

Thanks for the good wishes!

abdo12

Star Member
Jul 16, 2009
i heared someone got his visa the day after his interveiw(tracket.com)is that can happen?
really i don't know how long it take to get visa after interveiw if happned that the medical expered?

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
inchallah-soon welcome

CAIPS notes COMPUTER ASSISTED IMMIGRATION PROCESS SYSTEM

It is paperwork you must send in to Ottawa it will tell you what is happening with you file in Rabat .. Your wife must send it and you must give her authorization by signing a release paper .. it costs 5 dollars

And here is the link to the document you need for your CAIPS notes. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563B.pdf
On this form, leave "Requesters reference no." and "ATIP File No." blank. The reference no. is for agencies that request a large volume of information and you would not have an ATIP File No. yet because you've never requested anything before. Fill in your husband's name and birthdate and then in the box that indicates the $5 fee, check off "receive copies of the records". Go down to the "Request for" section and check off CAIPS, NOT the VISA file as this will take much longer to receive. Write "Rabat, Morocco" in the Embassy name section and then your husband's Dossier number which starts with a B. Fill in your information at the bottom of the form.

You must also get your husband to sign and return the "Authority to Release Personal Information" http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf form to you and include it with the "Access to Information Request" form.

Send both of these forms and a cheque for $5 payable to the Receiver General of Canada to:

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Anastasia Chyz
Access to Information and Privacy Coordinator
Narono Building
360 Laurier Avenue West, 10th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

You should receive your CAIPS notes 30 days after they receive the request.

Questions

1. When and where did you meet your spouse for the first time?
2. How did you meet your spouse?
3.How old is your spouse? What is your spouse's birth date?
4.What your spouse does for a living?
5. Where did your spouse go to school'?
6. What degrees or formal training does your spouse have?
7. How did your spouse immigrate to Canada?
8. Where does your spouse work?
9. What is the name of the company? What position does your spouse hold? How long has your spouse worked there?
10. What does the job entail?
11. Does your spouse like his or her job?
12. What is the salary?
13. Where does your spouse live?
14. Whom does your spouse live with?
15. Where are you going to live when you go to Canada?
16. Please explain the type of relationship you have had since your first meeting.
17. What is your religion?
18. What is the religion of your spouse?
19. When you and your spouse were dating what would you do together?
20. Do you have any hobbies?
21. Does your spouse have any hobbies?
22. What type of music do you enjoy ?
23. What type of music does your spouse enjoy?-
24. What kind of movies do you enjoy?
25. What kind of movies does your spouse enjoy?
26. What kind of books do you read?
27. What kind of books does your spouse read?
28. Have you and your spouse ever exchanged gifts?
29. When and where did the marriage proposal take place?
30. Was your marriage arranged?
31. If it was arranged describe how it was arranged and by whom?
32. Did you have a ceremony celebrating your relationship?
33. Where was it held?
34. When was it held?
35. Describe the ceremony?
36. Did it conform to your own religious and cultural beliefs? Explain
37. When did you get married?
38. Where did you get married?
39. Who was at the wedding?
40. What family members were there?
41. How many people were at the ceremony?
42. What day was the ceremony held on?
43. Who performed the ceremony?
44. Do you have pictures of the ceremony?
45. Who was at the ceremony from your side?
46.Who was at the ceremony from your spouse's side?
47.Were any friends present?-
48.How many brothers and sisters does your spouse have?
49. Were your parents at the wedding? If not, why not?
50. Are your parents aware of the wedding? If not, why not?
51. Where your spouse's parents at the wedding? If not, why not?
52. Were your spouse's parents aware of the wedding?
53. Was a reception held? When and where was it held?
54. Who was present at the reception?
55. Did you receive any wedding gifts? Describe them
56. Did you on a honeymoon? Where did you go and for how long?
57. Can you show me pictures and receipts from the honeymoon, wedding and reception?
58. Have you or your spouse been married before?
59. Why was that relationship dissolved?
60. Do you have any children from your current relationship or marriage?
61. How many children?
62. What are the names and birth dates?
63. Where are the children now?
64. Who looks after the children?
65. Do any other family members reside with you and your spouse? If yes,please indicate their names and relationship.
66. What relatives do you have in Canada?
67. What are their names and where do they live?
68. What relatives do you have outside of Canada?
69. Has your spouse met any of your relatives or friends?
70. Have you met any of your spouse's relatives or friends? Whom have you met and when did you meet them?
71. In terms of education, would you say that you and your spouse's educational background are compatible?
72. What will you do when you go to Canada'?
73. Why did you marry your spouse?
74. Since your marriage have you seen your spouse? If not, why not?
75. Do your family members (parents, siblings) want to immigrate to Canada?
76. Did you marry your spouse so that you could sponsor your parents as landed immigrants of Canada?
77. How do you correspond with your spouse?
78. How often do you talk on the phone?
79. Do you have phone bills, e-mails, cards, etc., and can I see them?
80. Tell me why this marriage or relationship is genuine
81. What makes your relationship with your spouse different from that of a female/male friend?
82. Does your spouse support you financially?
83. Do you support your spouse financially?
84. If I refuse this application what will you do?

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks hopeful_waiting. Hehehehe, I was too lazy to cut and paste!

abdo12, I know who you are talking about from trackitt. Yes, the guy's wife was issued the visa the next day. Their medical had NOT expired yet and they had already made a decision on the file, just wanted a few more pictures/proof. Basically they can do anything they want. You should be hearing something soon. Maybe another couple of weeks or less. Try to be patient. It's impossible to predict exactly when anything is going to happen. All you can do is a "best guess".

The other thing I should point out is that the sponsor in that case is from Quebec. Fair or not, real or not, people from Quebec seem to have an easier and faster time gettting through this process for the most part.

agadir08

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
Hi Everyone,

my husband had his intervoew this mornimg.He thinks the interview went well and the VO didn't zone in on any one given thing. but rather asked questions about varoius topics.I read in this forum that if person is given back his files at the end of interview then this is a very good sign that visa will be approved.My Husband didn't get his files back yet at the end of interview so can someone please tellllll me if this probably means his visa will not be granted and an appael will have to be made? What are some possible reasons why files are not given back? They told him they do not need any further info from us at this point. She told him he will be called in two weeks with their decision.I was so hopeful until interview ,but now the wind is knocked out of ny sails yet again! Any words of wisdom my friends to lift my spirits a bit
sincerely agadir08

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
agadir08 said:
Hi Everyone,

my husband had his intervoew this mornimg.He thinks the interview went well and the VO didn't zone in on any one given thing. but rather asked questions about varoius topics.I read in this forum that if person is given back his files at the end of interview then this is a very good sign that visa will be approved.My Husband didn't get his files back yet at the end of interview so can someone please tellllll me if this probably means his visa will not be granted and an appael will have to be made? What are some possible reasons why files are not given back? They told him they do not need any further info from us at this point. She told him he will be called in two weeks with their decision.I was so hopeful until interview ,but now the wind is knocked out of ny sails yet again! Any words of wisdom my friends to lift my spirits a bit
sincerely agadir08
Hi agadir08,

First, I'm glad the interview seemed to go well for your husband. DO NOT READ TOO MUCH INTO getting the proof back or not. If you read through all of the pages of this forum, you will see that some people did not receive their proof back at the end of the interview and were still APPROVED! So don't let that bring you down. You don't need to think about an appeal yet because you don't have a decision. If the worst happens and it comes to that, we will all help you. But think positively for now.

It's been 9 days since my husband's interview and we haven't heard anything either. You can wait with me. ;o)

Everyone should remember that this forum does NOT consist of everybody who applies to sponsor their spouses through Rabat! There are probably hundreds of people who we DON'T know about and have no knowledge of their experiences. We only know the final result for sure when Rabat tells us. Patience for all of us!!!! I know it's hard. Everyday I wake up hoping that THIS will be the day for us to hear good news. That day will come.

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
Hi,

To everyone waiting for an answer after the interview, keep an eye on the CIC site. A few days before my Husband received the call to pick up his Visa, it was written decision made , and medical results received on the site.

I wish good luck and all the best for everyone waiting, I know it is very difficult not knowing.

bubbleboy

Star Member
May 22, 2009
rjessome said:
Nothing new with us. Still waiting to hear whether or not my husband was approved.

But I did pass my national exam and am now a Certified Canadian Immigration consultant! YAY!
congratalation rjessome that's great to hear .
don't worry about your husband cause he will be with you what ever they just playing that waiting game .and now i heard the processing for other files it will takes at least 8 to 10 months . and i m also wondring about something really why they say they are processing files of march and some people they are waiting more than 8 months since feb/ 2009

abdo12

Star Member
Jul 16, 2009
hi agadir08;
i just know some info and i can share it for relaxing at some points:
a guy did interveiw with me and was not get any respend in the end of his interveiw and after that he got a call that his file was approved.
and other guy got a respend in the the end of interveiw telling him that his file is complicated and that he need some time to see about it.
i'm sure if some one get refusal the vo will tell him that he is refesual immediatly..
just some time they see about the file more and more ..
so relax your self and inch'allah you will be approved with rjessome too
i hope the nice news for everyones..
don't let your stress touching your relation badly ,just stay positive and when you are tolking with your husband not tolk to him just about embassy and visa but try to make an open topic more lovely ..the embassy is aware and they know that its hard for us to be away from the partner of life,,inch'allah friends the best for what coming and keep positive even its hard to stay calm..
have a sweet day ..
abdo12

Oct 7, 2009
hi every one and hope every one in this forum have nice day
i like first thanks hopeful_waiting for her answer and information and every one
really waiting embassy and waiting to hear good news so hard but we must be patient and hope good things so soon inshallah every one get good news

stealth

Star Member
Sep 3, 2008
Kind of off topic, but have any of the members here worked in Mohammedia? More specifically S.A.M.I.R, or any major plant?