+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

abdo12

Star Member
Jul 16, 2009
agadir08;( probably you will not renew the medical becouse i have a friend in monteriel right now that his interveiw was the day his medical expired ..so he did not renew it ..so just try to practice the questions with your husband and try to have proofs and if your husband need anything feel free to ask me ,,and also in the interveiw try to make everythings easy for them so they can cheak it,for exemple make the airplane tickets in a dossier and the convo in other dossier and the pictures in album and everythings in place so they can feel that everythings is in order ,also tell him to remember the names of hotels and when he is tolking about honeymoon for exemple with them try to use the name of hotel in the sentence
exp:where you passed your honneymoon ,the respend is: i passed it in assilah city for 2 nights in hotel alkhayma and 3 nights in tanger hotel flondria..so its mean that you are know everythings...
i hope this can help and hope everythings will be fine ..

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
abdokath said:
( nous accusons réception de votre demande de résidence permanante recue le .....) what mean that ireceive this letter this morinnig from the embassad ??
Hi,

That is the paper that Rabat sends to let you know that your application has arrived in Rabat. You can start counting the time for processing your permanent residence application from now. The next step is waiting for the call for the interview.

It also has your identification number on it.

I wish you the best through this process.It is long, but one day it will be completed, and you will be together ,so keep your faith and your patience.

BettyPage

Star Member
Aug 26, 2008
kathou,

Like Hoping said, you will receive a letter from the embassy notifying you that they have recieved the file, on this letter will be a dossier/file number that starts with BXXXXXXX. This letter will also tell you what the current wait time is before the embassy will contact you, average is 7-8 months.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just an update for everybody about what's happening with other forums. Two people who's AOR date is mid-March received calls for interviews for next week.

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
(close to Toronto) Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
hoping75, you may have heard of my friend Murphy's Law? well if you looked up Murphy's Law in the dictionary you will see my story as a classic case lol

that being said, I am hoping we are close to the end but we have been there before lol

thanks
take care!

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
(close to Toronto) Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
deegirl, email me at quietandconfidential@hotmail.com

sincerely wishing you the strength to go through this with dignity and grace

all the very best!!!!!

paixpeace

Mar 17, 2008
bismillah ( whit name of god )

hi and good luck for everyone that waiting for ther application i got call yesterday at 16h10 pm from rabat teling me to come get my visa next week 7 october and they told me my visa will expired 13 october 2009 and when i checked the website of cic it says in process my application toke 11month and 7days ,so again thank you for ur help and keep that post update inchallah u will hear good news soon .

oceanview

Sep 22, 2009
hi everyone I am so glad to hear things are looking up for some of you I am so happy but i am so afaid as i am worry my husband is losing faith I am not saying in me but he feels that he should just give up that he having a hard time coping with the wait he gets sick cause we are a part i try my best to go there as often as i can so we can be together but its hard to as it cost so much not that that really matters cause i would do anything to be with him no matter what the cost is i don`t know what to say i am so worried yes he loves me very much that i know for sure but when you love someone then you hold on to that to get you though anything sponership i do know takes time and there are many people in front of us first and we all must wait are turn no one said life was easy and you go though trail of ups and downs. people we all have to be patent and i know it so hard very hard but remember one thing God puts us threw these trail of tough times to see how we act and cope and if it was meant to be. all i can stay is that i sent my papers in march and heard back in april that i was appoved to sponer that was a good sign to me and i had so much hope then a week after my husband got a letter saying they recived our file so that was even more exciting things are looking up and we both were told it would take up to 4 to 7 months now i hear it will take 7 to 9 months so what i am say here is that when ares was to be 4 to 7 month will that still be the same ot now is it that we have to wait now between 7 to 9 month all in all i guess it doesn`t matter cause when it is are turn it will be our turn but i was hoping i could say something to my husband to hold on and have hope cause to me hope is wanting to be with your spouse and not worry how long it would take aslo while we are waiting to hear is there anything else that we should be doing or need just in case they call him I just want to make sure that what ever there is to do is done so that we don`t have to wait any longer if there was something that had to be done buy sending in the file to me everything was done and paid for but please i just want to make sure i don`t want any surprise please thanks for taking the time to listen to me and i just want you to know my husband and I are so happy to hear the ones that are being called please for me have faith hope patience and the biggest of all remember the one you have for one another that should keep you going

abdo12

Star Member
Jul 16, 2009
paixpeace:we are happy for you ,so just get ready for the cold there and i wish you a good luck with your wife,i wish everyones to get a call soon and if someone need help feel free to write in my inbox..
good luck friends

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paixpeace said:
bismillah ( whit name of god )

hi and good luck for everyone that waiting for ther application i got call yesterday at 16h10 pm from rabat teling me to come get my visa next week 7 october and they told me my visa will expired 13 october 2009 and when i checked the website of cic it says in process my application toke 11month and 7days ,so again thank you for ur help and keep that post update inchallah u will hear good news soon .
Alhamdolilah!

Congratulations paixpeace! Welcome to Canada!

oceanview, I don't know that there is anything you can say to your husband other than to tell him he is not alone. There are lots of other people going through this process and no one gets special treatment! We've all suffered great bouts of depression due to this process but we have no choice but to remain strong. There are lots of other countries with even LONGER processing times than Morocco and while that doesn't make any of us feel better when we are going through this, sometimes it's good to know that it could be worse and be grateful that it isn't!

We still don't know if my husband has been approved or refused. I ordered the CAIPS notes again but it will be at least 5 or 6 weeks until I get them. Hopefully we will hear something before then. We just keep praying for good news.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
agadir08 - GOOD LUCK to your husband on Monday!!!! We are all hoping for the best for both of you!!!! Please let us know how it went.

agadir08

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
rjessome said:
agadir08 - GOOD LUCK to your husband on Monday!!!! We are all hoping for the best for both of you!!!! Please let us know how it went.
His interview is on Thursday Oct 8th not Monday.Thanks for all the good luck wishes.Incha allah we will all get the news we've been waiting for! He will leave for Rabat Tuesday night.I'll keep you posted!

stealth

Star Member
Sep 3, 2008
agadir08 said:
rjessome said:
His interview is on Thursday Oct 8th not Monday.Thanks for all the good luck wishes.Incha allah we will all get the news we've been waiting for! He will leave for Rabat Tuesday night.I'll keep you posted!
How long has your application been in process?

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oops! Sorry! I guess I was hoping it was sooner! Doesn't matter, best of luck anyway! Have you and your husband gone over the questions posted on this board about what they ask in the interview? Practice will help!