+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

stealth

Star Member
Sep 3, 2008
oceanview said:
stealth said:
Mabrouk Rjessome.

Oceanview, when did you send your files into CPC-M?
[/quote

hi how are you. As to your question i sent my paper to

Case Processing Centre, Mississauga
P.O. Box 3000,Station A
Mississauga Ontario
L5A-4N6

Once I was appove to sponer then the papers went on to Rabat where they look at them> When I mail them at the time they said it will take 4-7 months for Rabat to look at them but I see that might change as I saw some say up to 10 month so that part I am not sure but if I can help with anything else please let me know .

IT IS VERT IMPORTANT TO MAKE SURE YOU AND YOUR SPOUSE OR PARTERN HAVE ALL THE PAPERS THEY ASK. IF ANYTHING IS MISSING THEY WILL SEND IT BACK. PEOPLE PLEASE HAVE FAITH IN EMBASSY AS THEY HAVE SO MANY FORMS THAT COME IN IN A MONTH AND IT TAKES TIME TO READ THOUGH IT ALL BE STRONG.
IT IS A VERY HARD AND A LONG ROAD BUT WITH THE LOVE AND SUPPORT FROM EACH OTHER IS WHAT YOU HAVE TO HOLD ON TO. ILOVE AND MISS MY HUSBAND VERY MUCH AS TEARS ROLL DOWN MY FACE JUST THINKING ABOUT HIM BUT ITS NOT EASY LIVING AWAY FROM EACH OTHER BUT THANKS TO E-MAIL AND LETTERS AND PHONE CALL HELPS SO MUCH ,BUT ONE THING REMEMBER IT IS WORTH IT ALL IN THE END NO MATTER WHAT WE HAVE TO DO BEING WITH THE ONE YOU LOVE IS WORTH ALL THE HARD WORK THE RUNNING AROUND FROM PLACE TO PLACE AND TO HAVE PATANCE .
SO REMEBER THERE IS CHECK LIST PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CHECK THEM OF AS EACH SECTION IS DONE AND OTHER DOCUMENTS YOU NEED

Oceanview, when did you send it? What month, date, and year?

kathou

Sep 24, 2009
stealth said:
oceanview said:
stealth said:
Mabrouk Rjessome.

[/quote

P.O. Box 3000,Station A
Mississauga Ontario
L5A-4N6

Once I was appove to sponer then the papers went on to Rabat where they look at them> When I mail them at the time they said it will take 4-7 months for Rabat to look at them but I see that might change as I saw some say up to 10 month so that part I am not sure but if I can help with anything else please let me know .

IT IS VERT IMPORTANT TO MAKE SURE YOU AND YOUR SPOUSE OR PARTERN HAVE ALL THE PAPERS THEY ASK. IF ANYTHING  IS MISSING THEY WILL SEND IT BACK. PEOPLE PLEASE HAVE FAITH IN EMBASSY AS THEY HAVE SO MANY FORMS THAT COME IN IN A MONTH AND IT TAKES TIME TO READ THOUGH IT ALL BE STRONG.
IT IS A VERY HARD AND A LONG ROAD BUT WITH THE LOVE AND SUPPORT FROM EACH OTHER IS WHAT YOU HAVE TO HOLD ON TO. ILOVE AND MISS MY HUSBAND VERY MUCH AS TEARS ROLL DOWN MY FACE JUST THINKING ABOUT HIM BUT ITS NOT EASY LIVING AWAY FROM EACH OTHER BUT THANKS TO E-MAIL AND LETTERS AND PHONE CALL HELPS SO MUCH ,BUT ONE THING REMEMBER IT IS WORTH IT ALL IN THE END NO MATTER WHAT WE HAVE TO DO  BEING WITH THE ONE YOU LOVE IS WORTH ALL THE HARD WORK THE RUNNING AROUND FROM PLACE TO PLACE AND  TO HAVE PATANCE .
SO REMEBER THERE IS CHECK LIST PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CHECK THEM OF AS EACH SECTION IS DONE AND OTHER DOCUMENTS YOU NEED
thx a lot and yes i did all  in the paper and he beed accept to be here in canada with me now his waiting to be call from rabat thx a lot to reply to me

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kathou said:
i know some people says they have the new law it will take 4 month is it for canada or quebec
There is no new law. That is just a rumour. But I wish it was true!

When you reply to posts, start writing AFTER where it says [/quote] so we can easily see what you are trying to say.

agadir08

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
Hi Rjssome,

I know you must be getting more nervous every second about your husbnd's interview tomorrow.You are in our hearts and prayers.Take a deep breath and relax,all will work out fine! Let us know how things go! Soon we all will have our loved ones with us,incha allah,and interviews and visas can be put to rest once and for all!!!

PS wishing all forum members a good week!

agadir08

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
Oh My God I can't believe it !! My husband got call this morning-his interview is
Oct 8 th. That's on a Thursday and I thought Tuesdays and Wednesdays were days for interviews?? Shoud we read anything into fact his interview is scheduled on a Thursday? Also they told him to bring his passport,is this a good sign that visa will be issued quickly? I am so happy,excited and aprehensive all at the same time!!

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks agadir08 and CONGRATULATIONS!!! Now it's time to get EVERYTHING done!!! Requesting the passport is normal. Make sure you read through some of the old posts on this thread to be prepared for the types of questions they will ask. They probably also asked for an updated police clearance "fiche anthropometrique" which your husband can get from his local police station. In Marrakech it takes a few days and about 30 dirhams to process. Because my husband was only given 6 days notice of the interview he was hoping it would be ready this morning before he left for Rabat. If it's not, he will show them the receipt and send it to them later. I don't know if he got it yet because he's on a train right now so I will call him tonight. The 7 hour time difference between Morocco and Vancouver sometimes plays havoc with our communications!!!

I'm so happy for you agadir08! And I'm so nervous! I just read on the French forum about a person that was interviewed this morning and he was accepted. I hope I can report the SAME news about my husband tomorrow! Inchallah!!!

Oh! And about the days for interviews, typically they are Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. Wednesdays are the day to pick up visas and SOMETIMES they will do 2nd interviews on those days. Fridays are usually closed to the public. BEST OF LUCK!!!!

stealth

Star Member
Sep 3, 2008
Mabrouk, and inshAllah your spouses get their visa quickly.

It is good to hear that files are moving along Alhamdulilah!

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
agadir08 said:
Oh My God I can't believe it !! My husband got call this morning-his interview is
Oct 8 th. That's on a Thursday and I thought Tuesdays and Wednesdays were days for interviews?? Shoud we read anything into fact his interview is scheduled on a Thursday? Also they told him to bring his passport,is this a good sign that visa will be issued quickly? I am so happy,excited and aprehensive all at the same time!!

Congratulations

I am very happy to hear your great news. I wish your Husband the very best of luck on getting the visa quickly also.

Spend as much time as possible before the interview being sure your Husband knows as much as possible about you and your family.

All the best to everyone

paixpeace

Mar 17, 2008
hi rjessome

good luck for your husband just make sure he bring everything whit him about the question just need to be truthfull thats all and everything will work fine iam still waiting for my turn to get the visa they give me everything back our file and they told me we will call u when ur visa will be ready just one thing make sure ur husband do photocopy of the first 4 pages of his passport i sent it via fax 2 week ago so make sure that he remember all dates everything another thing he will star first whit the moroccain agent she will chek his file and ask simple question then she leave for like 10 mn or + and comback she take all file whit her and talk to the canadian agent and see if u need interview whit the canadian agent

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, I wish I had better news to report but we still don't know anything. My husband did very well at the interview but the VO was stuck on the fact that we didn't have a traditional Moroccan wedding. My husband tried to explain that it wasn't something I wanted and even though his family wanted that, because my family wasn't there I wasn't willing to do it. All true. But he said it seemed like she couldn't get over this point and said the wedding was more important than anything and kept asking to see pictures of me with his family at a wedding party. Of course, he couldn't produce those because we don't have them! He said everything else went well but when she got to this, she focused on it for a long time and then just ended the interview without telling him anything. She asked the normal questions about my work, my son, my family, his work, etc. My husband did a GREAT job of answering everything. He was extremely honest and straight forward and I'm proud of him. But about this traditional wedding stuff, there is nothing we can do about that and I refuse to be regretful about something I decided over a year ago because it worked for me!

It doesn't look good folks. I guess 9 trips to Morocco, 3 of them AFTER we got married, lots of OTHER pictures with his family and taking my son half way around the world is not enough. Looks like they could refuse us because I wouldn't have the traditional wedding. But on the bright side, if they are going to refuse us, they usually send a letter in a week or two.

I don't know how to feel right now.

agadir08

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
Sorry to hear interview wasn't as smooth as you had hoped but have faith perhaps your husband's sincerity will weigh more then lack of pics.You are in our prayers.

My husband's interview is Oct 8th and this is the same day his medical certificate expires,should he get a new one? When they called they just said to bring marriage certificate and pics.Please advise,thanks

oceanview

Sep 22, 2009
agadir08 said:
WOW my husband and I are so happy for you both as my heart is pounding of excitment for you WE wsh you both all the best of luck. Just rememeber to go though the questions

oceanview

Sep 22, 2009
rjessome said:
Well, I wish I had better news to report but we still don't know anything. My husband did very well at the interview but the VO was stuck on the fact that we didn't have a traditional Moroccan wedding. My husband tried to explain that it wasn't something I wanted and even though his family wanted that, because my family wasn't there I wasn't willing to do it. All true. But he said it seemed like she couldn't get over this point and said the wedding was more important than anything and kept asking to see pictures of me with his family at a wedding party. Of course, he couldn't produce those because we don't have them! He said everything else went well but when she got to this, she focused on it for a long time and then just ended the interview without telling him anything. She asked the normal questions about my work, my son, my family, his work, etc. My husband did a GREAT job of answering everything. He was extremely honest and straight forward and I'm proud of him. But about this traditional wedding stuff, there is nothing we can do about that and I refuse to be regretful about something I decided over a year ago because it worked for me!

It doesn't look good folks. I guess 9 trips to Morocco, 3 of them AFTER we got married, lots of OTHER pictures with his family and taking my son half way around the world is not enough. Looks like they could refuse us because I wouldn't have the traditional wedding. But on the bright side, if they are going to refuse us, they usually send a letter in a week or two.

I don't know how to feel right now.
I just want to say it saden me to here what is going on , but my heart feels your pain right now. You know what not doing the wedding doesn`t mean you don`t love and care for each other. Going there that many times and having proof of picture and plane tickets should show them that one doesn`t travel that far if there was no love. I do know how you feel about the wedding that it`s very hard when your family can`t be there.I am lost for words for you both but please have faith they just might take a nother look at things . My husband and I hope that things will be ok for you both and your son

oceanview

Sep 22, 2009
kathou said:
stealth said:
oceanview said:
stealth said:
Mabrouk Rjessome.

[/quote

P.O. Box 3000,Station A
Mississauga Ontario
L5A-4N6

IT IS VERT IMPORTANT TO MAKE SURE YOU AND YOUR SPOUSE OR PARTERN HAVE ALL THE PAPERS THEY ASK. IF ANYTHING IS MISSING THEY WILL SEND IT BACK. PEOPLE PLEASE HAVE FAITH IN EMBASSY AS THEY HAVE SO MANY FORMS THAT COME IN IN A MONTH AND IT TAKES TIME TO READ THOUGH IT ALL BE STRONG.
IT IS A VERY HARD AND A LONG ROAD BUT WITH THE LOVE AND SUPPORT FROM EACH OTHER IS WHAT YOU HAVE TO HOLD ON TO. ILOVE AND MISS MY HUSBAND VERY MUCH AS TEARS ROLL DOWN MY FACE JUST THINKING ABOUT HIM BUT ITS NOT EASY LIVING AWAY FROM EACH OTHER BUT THANKS TO E-MAIL AND LETTERS AND PHONE CALL HELPS SO MUCH ,BUT ONE THING REMEMBER IT IS WORTH IT ALL IN THE END NO MATTER WHAT WE HAVE TO DO BEING WITH THE ONE YOU LOVE IS WORTH ALL THE HARD WORK THE RUNNING AROUND FROM PLACE TO PLACE AND TO HAVE PATANCE .
thx a lot and yes i did all in the paper and he beed accept to be here in canada with me now his waiting to be call from rabat thx a lot to reply to me
Hi I sent it in March and heard back in April 2009 now we are waiting to here from Rabat

oceanview

Sep 22, 2009
agadir08 said:
Sorry to hear interview wasn't as smooth as you had hoped but have faith perhaps your husband's sincerity will weigh more then lack of pics.You are in our prayers.

My husband's interview is Oct 8th and this is the same day his medical certificate expires,should he get a new one? When they called they just said to bring marriage certificate and pics.Please advise,thanks
Hi as to the medical I am not sure but if it was us I would just do it be on the safe side and get another one done just in case you do need it if not that`s the chance we take better to be ready then have something go wrong or have to wait longer. It`s hard on all of us the wait but its all worth it in the end . It`s the strength of the love of each other that helps us to forcus and to be posative and yes it can be so hard at the same time