+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

oceanview

Sep 22, 2009
abdo12 said:
oceanview; yeah you are right ,we are here to support each other not to judge ,can we know about when you got your file ?yeah it's true ,the waiting is so suck as the life is short ,stay positive and all will work out ,good luck
Thank you for your kind words. As for my file once I had it all together and sent in for sponering it was only a few months when I recieved a letter saying I will appoved to sponer. Then what happens is now it is in the hands of Morocco and after I got my letter about two weeks later my husband got a letter saying they got the file and it can take up to 4-to 7 months before we know the answer yes or no. Like I sad before we ALL have to stay positive and just learn to try to stay busy so your mind doesn`t always come back to this cause for my self I was doing that and driveing myself crazy wondering why I can`t be with my husband.but then I thoughjt if i keep myself busy one day I will have good news so just trust in them and when the time is right we will know I love my huisband very much and i ack inside and cry for him but one thing I do know for sure is his love for me and thats is what keeps me going his love so be strong and stay busy if at all i can help anyone please feel free to ask I love to see every one get what they want and to see every one happy

oceanview

Sep 22, 2009
bubbleboy said:
rjessome
finaly god response our prayer to you and your husband but we will keep praying for you guys you are the only one who answer our questions you are the only one who showed us the right thing and corecct and marking our mistakes. me and my dreast wife we are so happy for you

by the way : I pray for those that are lost and can't find their way

I pray for those that are misjudged and misunderstood.

I pray for those who don't know You intimately.

I pray for all my sisters and brothers. For each and every family member in their households.

I pray for peace , love and joy in their homes that they are out of debt and all their needs are met.

I pray that every eye that reads this knows there is no problem, circumstance, or situation greater than God. Every battle is in Your hands for You to fight.

I pray that these words be received into the hearts of every eye that sees it.

LETS PRAY FOR RJESSOME AND HER HUSBAND THIS WEEK .

k.M
That was very sweet pray you wrote and how you care for others.
I think that every one here does try to do there best in helping out to what they know.

As for Rjessome and your husband my heart and prays go out to you and i am excitied for you I wish you all the best As I have read I want to thank you as well for all the help that you have given other. You have been a big help to lots of people and we are blessed to have on here

oceanview

Sep 22, 2009
rjessome said:
INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEPTEMBER 29TH!!!! OH MY GOD! I AM SO NERVOUS!

Help me everybody! Please send your prayers and positive energy to my husband! We need all the help we can get!
CONGRADEUATION, My husband and I send are love and prays as well as everyone on here.We wish you and your husband all the best. I know you guys will be nervous but remember we are all with you in our heart. Just do the best you can and be honest I can`t wait till the 29th I am so happy for you God bless you both and we will keep you in are hearts and prays

abdo12

Star Member
Jul 16, 2009
i swear from all my deeply heart that when i see someone happy i feel happy too and really for rjessome she worth to be happy and we are happy with her too,we hope good luck for her husband to be approved, and wish to everybody whome waiting for interveiw to get a call soon and be approved too, really it's not easy but we are really doing ok and thanks so much for every couples being patients ,take it easy and prepare for interveiw and be calm and try to be happy and optimiste ,and when you will be approved try to be faithful and honest with your partner and everydays remind this hard process and don't lets it in your back so you can know its not easy to be with your partner and plz plz try to show other contry(canada) that guys morocco are so nice and faithful ...

anouarjacklyn

Apr 7, 2009
you are right abdo about that , god bless all lovers honest one everywhere
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkWGwY5nq7A

good luck , inchaallah all be fine

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
CONGRATULATIONS REJESSOME... YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND ARE IN MY PRAYERS .. ALL WILL BE WELL YOU HAVE PREPARED ....

kathou

Sep 24, 2009
hi i just want to know if i have to send the money now for the visa for my husband and i want to knwo if u receive my paper in rabat i need answer plss i need my husband so bad i can't be apart of him no much longuer plssss

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kathou said:
hi i just want to know if i have to send the money now for the visa for my husband and i want to knwo if u receive my paper in rabat i need answer plss i need my husband so bad i can't be apart of him no much longuer plssss
Hi kathou, welcome to the forum.

First, we need to know if and when you or your husband sent the application papers to CIC Mississauga. Have you received a letter to say if you or your husband is approved as a sponsor or checked ECAS to see if they have transferred your file to Rabat?

I think you might be talking about the Right of Permanent Resident Fee (RPRF) which, if you haven't already paid this, you will be asked to pay by CIC when they are ready to issue the visa to you. It doesn't seem like you are there yet since you don't know if they have the papers in Rabat.

Are you in Morocco? Is you husband your sponsor? We need some more information before we can help.

kathou

Sep 24, 2009
yes thx for reply for me .and yes my paper been send to rabat and ive been accept to have my husband with me in canada and im not at maroc my husband is i just want to know i recieve my paper the 14 of september and they told me that ive been accpet but i want to knwo if i have to send the 490 doolard now to rabat embassy thx alot i hope i can have news fast my husband waiting for the call but i want to know how much time it take to have the call for is meeting

abdo12

Star Member
Jul 16, 2009
kathou said:
yes thx for reply for me .and yes my paper been send to rabat and ive been accept to have my husband with me in canada and im not at maroc my husband is i just want to know i recieve my paper the 14 of september and they told me that ive been accpet but i want to knwo if i have to send the 490 doolard now to rabat embassy thx alot i hope i can have news fast my husband waiting for the call but i want to know how much time it take to have the call for is meeting
ok the processing time for each file is 7,8,10 months ,just don't be upset if you will not get the call before this time..so good luck and be patient ,everythings will be great ..

M

med

Rrejessome
congratulations ; me and my wife are very happy for you , the call for the interview is really the best gift for the EID to your husband , i hope all the best to him and our hearts are with you , we know our trun is coming soon and we have faith that it is in allh s hands and he knows better when we need it ;
and as the proverbs goes ; [Rome was not built in a day , which means Any great plan or big dream cannot be achieved overnight or easily.
MED

kathou

Sep 24, 2009
but i need to knwo if i have to send the 490 dollars now to rabat before he got a call from the embassy of rabat or after the meeting

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med! Where have you been akhoya? Thank you so much. I hope your call comes very soon.

kathu, abdo12 is right about the processing times. You have a lot of time to wait still so you must be patient.

About the RPRF, you can choose to pay that now or you can wait until they are ready to issue the visa to your husband. If you choose to wait he first MUST be accepted by the embassy. Then they will tell you when you need to pay it.