+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

agadir08

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
I got a call from my MP's office today.Embassy sad they will be calling my husband for interview around middle of October.I guess this is good news but I'm afraid to get my hopes up too high.I'm trying my best to remain positive and hopeful.Incha allah a happy ending is in near future for us all!

i

anouarjacklyn

Apr 7, 2009
hi
all be fine inchaalah about MP we being asking about informations meny peaple said that we can ask after 9month be off , then the MP will ask cic about just update of status , but im not sure if that push to reduce the process time ....

eny ways good luck too all couple , all be fine inchaalah

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's good news agadir08. Stay positive and focused. You and your husband have a month to prepare for everything. Use that time wisely and all will be good! Good luck everyone.

P.S. Looks like I'll be getting my CAIPS notes next week. I called the privacy coordinator and they didn't receive the request until the 24th of August. Remind me to never use Xpress post again! I'm calling my MP again on Monday if we haven't heard anything. It will be 10 months on Monday.

abdo12

Star Member
Jul 16, 2009
i have feelings that rjessome will get a call from the embassy this week(thursday),it will be really amazing and all the friends in forum will be happy ..good luck to everybodys..

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks abdo12!!! I hope your feelings are right!! LOL!

And I hope you hear something soon about your visa. It takes about a month for the medical results to be processed so hopefully only 3 or 4 more weeks for you! I have my fingers crossed for you and your wife!

oceanview

Sep 22, 2009
hi everyone please to meet you all. I am a canadian women which my husband is from morocco. We are still waiting to here from the embassy to see if he can come or not. to everyone this is so hard the waiting but we have to be so patient cause getting upset or mad does not make things go any faster. change name or what ever is up to the person them self what they do is there bussiness. we are here to help one another not to judge. we are all in the same vote. please have faith in God and what ever happens happens I love my husband very much and its hard on both of us nothing is easy in this world but helping oneanother is all we can do trust and be loyal .to me the immigration office is busy we are not there we don`rt know what happen in the inside but i am sure that they are doing there busy to look at everyone with holiday things get behind.I love to see each and every one of you get what you want as life is short so let all help and not judge ok i will help in any way i can as i was appove to sponer just waiting to here about my husband.good luck to you all and bless you being with the one you love is a dream come true so good luck to all happy eid

abdo12

Star Member
Jul 16, 2009
oceanview; yeah you are right ,we are here to support each other not to judge ,can we know about when you got your file ?yeah it's true ,the waiting is so suck as the life is short ,stay positive and all will work out ,good luck

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEPTEMBER 29TH!!!! OH MY GOD! I AM SO NERVOUS!

Help me everybody! Please send your prayers and positive energy to my husband! We need all the help we can get!

agadir08

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
rjessome

I am soooooooooo happy for you and your husband! It's been a long hard road that you've travelled,finally an end is insight!! Hopefully an ending is just around the corner for us all,Incha Allah!

anouarjacklyn

Apr 7, 2009
rjessome said:

Help me everybody! Please send your prayers and positive energy to my husband! We need all the help we can get!
hi friend
no need really too be nervous , faith in god , have much sleep , dont drink coffee lot if y use of it , dont smok lot if you use to smok , that in before you enter to interview , as you honest zith your self and you are sure of what you want then no need for ather reason or ideas to make us scrabling into mixe our head , what is comein is comein , im sure that evryone of us will get his visa inchaalah cos must of peaple her are honest and since they help each ather with advice and share all its means there think is correct ....
god help and sent his murccy to evryone all time
inchallah all be fine

abdo12

Star Member
Jul 16, 2009
wooooooooooooooooooooooooow,iam so happy for you rjessome ,my feelings was right ,i told you that you will get a call this week so you get it, iam really so glad for you and your husband, don't afraid try to just see about questions and all be fine ,tell your husband to not be scary becouse the ladies in embassy are so nice and he wil be fine ..good luck rjessome and our fingers are crossed with you ,everythings will be ok iam very sure (insh'allah),...

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
rjessome said:

Congratulations. I am so happy for you.

I wish you and your husband the very best, and a speedy Visa to follow.

Good luck to everyone

I was so nervous and excited at the same time when my Husband got his call for the interview also, but thank God that all went well, as I'm sure it will for all of you who are still waiting also.

bubbleboy

Star Member
May 22, 2009
rjessome
finaly god response our prayer to you and your husband but we will keep praying for you guys you are the only one who answer our questions you are the only one who showed us the right thing and corecct and marking our mistakes. me and my dreast wife we are so happy for you

by the way : I pray for those that are lost and can't find their way

I pray for those that are misjudged and misunderstood.

I pray for those who don't know You intimately.

I pray for all my sisters and brothers. For each and every family member in their households.

I pray for peace , love and joy in their homes that they are out of debt and all their needs are met.

I pray that every eye that reads this knows there is no problem, circumstance, or situation greater than God. Every battle is in Your hands for You to fight.

I pray that these words be received into the hearts of every eye that sees it.

LETS PRAY FOR RJESSOME AND HER HUSBAND THIS WEEK .

k.M

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
THANKS everyone!!! I know your prayers and positive energy will help! Inchallah he will be approved and here soon!!!!

Hope you all get this news much faster than we did!