+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

kathou

Sep 24, 2009
rjessome said:
Med! Where have you been akhoya? Thank you so much. I hope your call comes very soon.

kathu, abdo12 is right about the processing times. You have a lot of time to wait still so you must be patient.

About the RPRF, you can choose to pay that now or you can wait until they are ready to issue the visa to your husband. If you choose to wait he first MUST be accepted by the embassy. Then they will tell you when you need to pay it.
[
/quote] ok thx alot for helping me but i hope it will be soon its hard to eb far from ur husband like this

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
He has to wait until they call him. And I know it's hard. We all do. But you can come here anytime for support. We are all in the same boat together!

abdokath

Sep 24, 2009
thx im katho's husband i know that friend we are inthe same boat but it hard u know this just tell me what they gona doo in all the 6 month

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They are going to process all of the people who applied before you!

Look, this visa office is small. There are only 3 visa officers and they do everything. All classes of immigration applications including skilled worker, investor, entrepreneur, visitor, student, temporary foreign worker, dependent children, etc. This place is BUSY! Read through some of the older posts and you will see that everyone who has gone to the embassy to pick up a visa has said that there are always 100 people there (or more) every Wednesday!

They also help Canadians who are in Morocco and need something. So, like all of us, you must find a way to get through this difficult wait. Good luck and I hope your application is finished quickly.

stealth

Star Member
Sep 3, 2008
rjessome said:
They also help Canadians who are in Morocco and need something. So, like all of us, you must find a way to get through this difficult wait. Good luck and I hope your application is finished quickly.
No that is not the visa office that does that. The other office just a few blocks away deals with Canadians who are in Morocco.

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
kathou said:
but i need to knwo if i have to send the 490 dollars now to rabat before he got a call from the embassy of rabat or after the meeting
If you wait until after your Husband has the interview and is approved before making the 490.00 payment, it will add about another month to your time of waiting. You will at that time send the money to Missisauga, and they in turn send the proof of payment to Rabat. This process can take about a month.

If you send the money earlier that process will of course be taken care of and no need for that further delay.

Good luck with everything

abdo12

Star Member
Jul 16, 2009
kathou,the best way is to pay it by internet and have a coppy of it,your husband will cheak your msn and will have a coppy of it in any cyber net and send it to rabat with his file number so they can know that he payed and if not he will go and give it to them and it will be a quik and easy..

kathou

Sep 24, 2009
ok thx but how i can pay it by internet i dotn have the site for this and are u sure i dotn want to loss money if it doesnt go to rabat

oceanview

Sep 22, 2009
stealth said:
Mabrouk Rjessome.

Oceanview, when did you send your files into CPC-M?
[/quote

hi how are you. As to your question i sent my paper to

Case Processing Centre, Mississauga
P.O. Box 3000,Station A
Mississauga Ontario
L5A-4N6

Once I was appove to sponer then the papers went on to Rabat where they look at them> When I mail them at the time they said it will take 4-7 months for Rabat to look at them but I see that might change as I saw some say up to 10 month so that part I am not sure but if I can help with anything else please let me know .

IT IS VERT IMPORTANT TO MAKE SURE YOU AND YOUR SPOUSE OR PARTERN HAVE ALL THE PAPERS THEY ASK. IF ANYTHING IS MISSING THEY WILL SEND IT BACK. PEOPLE PLEASE HAVE FAITH IN EMBASSY AS THEY HAVE SO MANY FORMS THAT COME IN IN A MONTH AND IT TAKES TIME TO READ THOUGH IT ALL BE STRONG.
IT IS A VERY HARD AND A LONG ROAD BUT WITH THE LOVE AND SUPPORT FROM EACH OTHER IS WHAT YOU HAVE TO HOLD ON TO. ILOVE AND MISS MY HUSBAND VERY MUCH AS TEARS ROLL DOWN MY FACE JUST THINKING ABOUT HIM BUT ITS NOT EASY LIVING AWAY FROM EACH OTHER BUT THANKS TO E-MAIL AND LETTERS AND PHONE CALL HELPS SO MUCH ,BUT ONE THING REMEMBER IT IS WORTH IT ALL IN THE END NO MATTER WHAT WE HAVE TO DO BEING WITH THE ONE YOU LOVE IS WORTH ALL THE HARD WORK THE RUNNING AROUND FROM PLACE TO PLACE AND TO HAVE PATANCE .
SO REMEBER THERE IS CHECK LIST PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CHECK THEM OF AS EACH SECTION IS DONE AND OTHER DOCUMENTS YOU NEED

oceanview

Sep 22, 2009
kathou said:
ok thx but how i can pay it by internet i dotn have the site for this and are u sure i dotn want to loss money if it doesnt go to rabat
HI THERE I KNOW THINGS ARE HARD ON BOTH OF YOU, MY HUSBAND AND I FEEL YOUR PAIN AND YOUR SUFFERING YOU BUT REMEMBER IT IS ALL WORTH IT IN THE IN. AS TO PAYING WHEN I SENT FOR MY FORMS THERE WAS A SHEET TO PAY AT THE BANK ONCE YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT WAS YOU JUST TAKE IT TO THE BANK TELL THEM HOW MUCH IT IS THE BANK KEEPS ONE PART THE OTHER PART YOU SEND TO WHERE EVER YOUR APPLACATION IS AND THE OTHER PART FOR FROOF

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stealth is right! It's the Consulate that helps Canadians. :eek:)

You pay it the same way you paid your original application fee. The instructions are on this page:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

When I applied to sponsor my husband almost a year ago, the processing times were from 4 to 7 months. Now they have changed.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/05-fc-spouses.asp

Everyone is here to be helpful and supportive. Some days are very dark when you are waiting for your life to start. But we all know that. There is so much good advice written on these pages. New members should take the time to read through it so you can hear about everyone's stories. And there are very kind people here too who already have their visas and are in Canada. But they still come back to help and offer encouragement because they remember how hard it is. Just don't lose hope and do everything you can to help yourself too.

agadir08

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
It is amazing how comforting and supprtive this forum is.Who better to undertand how we are feeling then someone who is going through exact same sitution.Every day without our spouse is a living nightmare.We are bound to have days that we feel strong and days that we can barely get out of bed in the morning bcause it hurts so bad to be alone.The wonderful people in this forum helps to lift our spirits when we are down and shares in our victories and accomplishments! The advice found here is incredible.It is a wealth of information from the start of the sponsorship through till the end.The end result of having our spouse arrive on Canadian soil is well worth every ounce of pain and suffering we must endure.My husband is my world,my everything and our love will give us the strength we need to see ths through to the end,no matter how long the journey.Prayer,faith and patiece are out tools to achieving our long awaited life together.Everyone in this forum are in our thoughts and prayers,soon we will all have our dreams come true incha allah!

abdo12

Star Member
Jul 16, 2009
insh'allah,thanks agadir08,without this forum we may do so many mistakens but allah is great,it's a sign of co-existance and cooperation between two flags being one blood..