Star Member
May 9, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I.N said:
Hey Dana,

My husbund left today back to Canada :( :(, holiday its over, its so so hard to see him leaving for a seventh time now.... :-\ at the airpot.
You are right, staying apart of your husband its not a life, all this immigration rulles are not normal at all, its going to be almost two years since we are together but I feel I missed so much in thouse years...CIC ''stilling'' our life leagally...

Ai dreaptate, credinta in Dumnezeu e tot ce avem, at least we know that we'll have a deciosion soon :).

Pe curand!

Oh God,.....i understand and believe you....is always sad to see your half leaving.....and time is passing so slowwww waiting.... but you know that soon now this will end and life ahead will be only happy moments....that is why we do all this process, to be together.....pray and keep hopes high ...in my opinion and hope, by the end of July you will be in Canada and your hubby (because i really thing that they will give you the visa and answer on the spot at the interview happened before) will be the one at the airport but this time everybody will laugh and cray of happiness ....
Me? Nothing nothing no news no answers ...... waiting, waiting:( :(
Take care and pack your bags your are few days away from your half.
Pe curand
Dana

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
new chest x-ray requested for the medical extension on 20 August
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
Thank you for the encouragements Dana, :), I am also confident that all this waiting and stress will have an end very soon :), sorry for not having news for so long, but you know what they say, ''no news its a good news'', a decision its close for sure;D.

Doamne ajuta!

Take care!
Pe curand :)

danap

Star Member
May 9, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I.N said:
Thank you for the encouragements Dana, :), I am also confident that all this waiting and stress will have an end very soon :), sorry for not having news for so long, but you know what they say, ''no news its a good news'', a decision its close for sure;D.

Doamne ajuta!

Take care!
Pe curand :)

Hi I.N

Still nothing, nothing, nothing from my side.....no news, no change on line, nothing.....so so tired of this silence....losing my patience....WHEN? .....is more then a month since they post on my file "medical received" so what the xxxxx are they doing and waiting for???????????
Good luck with your interview , everything is going to be fain.
Take care
Dana

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
Hey Dana,

I have the same status changed on 24 Aprill, medical received, then I had this convocation for interview recieved on my email 1 June, this was in my case, but every case is different, you will have news very soon.

I had months of a complete silence, I think it's how it works with CIC.

Don't lose hope, try to keep your spirit clear, keep your faith and you will ssucceed ;) :).

Take care!
Doamne ajuta!

danap

Star Member
May 9, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I.N said:
Hey Dana,

I have the same status changed on 24 Aprill, medical received, then I had this convocation for interview recieved on my email 1 June, this was in my case, but every case is different, you will have news very soon.

Don't lose hope, try to keep your spirit clear, keep your faith and you will ssucceed ;) :).

Take care!
Doamne ajuta!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you....i really hope you are right..
Doamne ajuta!

danap

Star Member
May 9, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I.N said:
Hey Dana,

Take care!
Doamne ajuta!

:p :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D
O my God O my God........i can believe the status change 10 min ago IN PROCESS....But what the xxxxx they say " we start processing your application on June 11, 2012".
So from 8 February 2012 (sponsor approved) to 11 May 2012(medical received) and now today 15 June 2012( we start processing your application on 11 JUNE 2012). So Bucharest start processing only NOW????????????? What now? how much longer until request for the passport? Or what is next?

Need same ideas...
But Yes i am so happy to finally see changes in the file ....it was about time.....hope that now the end is close..
Thank you
Dana

danap

Star Member
May 9, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
torroloco said:
Hey Dana!

Don't lose heart. The closer one is to the end the more anxious and impatient one tends to get - I've seen it in myself :p But objectively speaking you ARE at the end of the process so you can start packing ;D They say 6 months for processing so you're within that timeline. A month from now you'd have already forgotten the stress and frustration you're feeling now!

The VO is very inconsiderate when it keeps people in the dark like this and they definitely could work faster but they will come through for you soon enough. Take heart and focus on all the other stuff you need for the relocation (paperwork, translations, authentications, power of attorneys, good bye parties, picture taking, recipe collecting, clothes and book selections, making memories, going to Costinesti/Vama Veche, drinking a Feteasca Regala, comforting your parents and all other loved ones left behind .... )

Peace!

Torro

O my God O my God........i can believe the status change 10 min ago IN PROCESS....But what the xxxxx they say " we start processing your application on June 11, 2012".
So from 8 February 2012 (sponsor approved) to 11 May 2012(medical received) and now today 15 June 2012( we start processing your application on 11 JUNE 2012). So Bucharest start processing only NOW? What now? how much longer until request for the passport? Or what is next?

Need same ideas...
But Yes i am so happy to finally see changes in the file ....it was about time.....hope that now the end is close..
Thank you
Dana

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
Such a great news Dana, I am so so happy for you! :) :)

The passport request will come very soon, usually ''In process'' its updated in the end of processing of your file so passport request will come very very soon :p :p, I am really glad for you, the stress its almost almost gone.

As for me, I am patient waiting for my interview :).

Once again congrats!

You start packing and put the champagne on ice because very soon you will have to open it :p :)

Pe curand!

danap

Star Member
May 9, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I.N said:
Such a great news Dana, I am so so happy for you! :) :)

The passport request will come very soon, usually ''In process'' its updated in the end of processing of your file so passport request will come very very soon :p :p, I am really glad for you, the stress its almost almost gone.

As for me, I am patient waiting for my interview :).

Once again congrats!

You start packing and put the champagne on ice because very soon you will have to open it :p :)

Pe curand!

Hi I.N
Thank you....yes i am happy to see that finally they update....but start processing on 11 june????only now? so how much time more we are talking about until they ask for the passport? average? One week? one month?

I am not packing i am here waiting....he is ....i am the sponsor.....so i am cleaning the house i am buying new flowers....ha ha ha ha stuff like that.....refill the bar....ha ha ha
But still i am worry and tired of waiting ...all this will finish ones i see him at the Vancouver Airport....until then still checking cic everyday....
You don,t worry ...you will finish this on 23 at the interview ...for sure....iti tin pumnii....
Take care
Pe curand
Dana

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
Hey Dana,

The processing of your file its finished, usually they update CIC site at the end of the process, at least its what I've read on this posts, so no worries your husband will get his passport request soon; the average time after the status changed its usually 3 weeks but could be less or could be more, but no worries, if you start preparing things for the arrival of your husband you will be quite busy and the time will slip fast, ;) :).

Yes on 23 of July everything will be over for me and then I am flying to Canada and start a real couple life as it should have been in the first place.

Spor la treaba pe acolo si nu iti face griji, totul o sa fie bine, vestile bune vin cand te astepti mai putn, numai trebuie sa avem rabdare ;) :).

Take care si pe curand!

danap

Star Member
May 9, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I.N said:
Hey Dana,

The processing of your file its finished, usually they update CIC site at the end of the process, at least its what I've read on this posts, so no worries your husband will get his passport request soon; the average time after the status changed its usually 3 weeks but could be less or could be more, but no worries, if you start preparing things for the arrival of your husband you will be quite busy and the time will slip fast, ;) :).

Yes on 23 of July everything will be over for me and then I am flying to Canada and start a real couple life as it should have been in the first place.

Spor la treaba pe acolo si nu iti face griji, totul o sa fie bine, vestile bune vin cand te astepti mai putn, numai trebuie sa avem rabdare ;) :).

Take care si pe curand!

Hi I.N

God ...time is passing so slow....still no passport request ...11 days now ...maybe is not so long but feels forever .....if they are at the end of processing WHY THEY TAKE SO LONG???? ??? ??? ??? to finish it.
Sorry but i am losing my patience...i don,t understand them.....i pray everyday for patience but i am running out of it....i am worry...sad....
Take care
Pe curand si sa auzim de bine

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
CIC its a real mystery always, we have no idea how they are working; I complectely understand your stress and anxity, I was in the same situations for months but that didn't leaded me to far.

Keep your mind busy and clear, do not lose hope, its going to end very soon.

I know its easyer to say than done but we don't really have a chioce here. ;) :).

Take good care!

danap

Star Member
May 9, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I.N said:
CIC its a real mystery always, we have no idea how they are working; I complectely understand your stress and anxity, I was in the same situations for months but that didn't leaded me to far.

Keep your mind busy and clear, do not lose hope, its going to end very soon.

I know its easyer to say than done but we don't really have a chioce here. ;) :).

Take good care!
Thank you for your kind words.....you know they should hire in the family sponsorship immigration, people that been trough this process ...because only who did this knows how painful is and how much this affect people and family's....i really understand that is an important process but still because is a family matter why they take so long?...is just not fair ...
I hope to get some news fast ...
How are you? heard that home is a great summer very nice weather perfect for beach.....ha ha ha and also Maramures is great in the summer ...not like Vancouver rain rain rain breakfast, lunch and dinner....ha ha ha ha
Ai grija de tine si toate cele bune.
Sper curand sa avem amandoua happy end.....foarte curand....

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
Hey Dana,

I am fine thank you, a little less fine with 35° or more in day time... ::).

But its a perfect summer, and its good to be back home for a moment next to my mom. :) . Sorry for the rain in Vancover, its not plesent at all, even the summer its rainy there??

As for CIC hire people who got through this process with immigration its rather impossible, they are not alowed to be sensitive, I think for them we are just simple "files" which are about to be solved or not, unfortunalety.

Soon you will have news, no worries, I will have as well, in a month from now. I am really anxious for this process to have an end, its been so so long for me.

Oh by the way, do you know a hotel near by the Emabassy in Bucharest?? I am trining to find one these days

Take care si numai bine!

danap

Star Member
May 9, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I.N said:
Hey Dana,

I am fine thank you, a little less fine with 35° or more in day time... ::).

But its a perfect summer, and its good to be back home for a moment next to my mom. :) . Sorry for the rain in Vancover, its not plesent at all, even the summer its rainy there??

As for CIC hire people who got through this process with immigration its rather impossible, they are not alowed to be sensitive, I think for them we are just simple "files" which are about to be solved or not, unfortunalety.

Soon you will have news, no worries, I will have as well, in a month from now. I am really anxious for this process to have an end, its been so so long for me.

Oh by the way, do you know a hotel near by the Emabassy in Bucharest?? I am trining to find one these days

Take care si numai bine!

Hi I.N
yes i know one Hotel Triumf, is only 2 stars but is ok and is very close to the embassy (66 metri). Is big building old style, the rooms are old style looking ( ca la muzeu) but the bathrooms are new. Nice garden around, like a park.
Address: Sos. Kiseleff nr.12
Tel: 021 222 3172
Prices are around ....camera single cu baie - 160 ron, camera single cu dus - 140 ron/ day with breakfast.
This is the closes one i know i stay there only one night ...is not bad but is not the best ...well is 2 stars, but is the best because of the location is like 10 min max walking to embassy 66 metri really....is on Sos Kiseleff very close to the intersection with Tuberozelor.
Have a great time.
Dana