WAIVED :)
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
6-02-2013
LANDED..........
APRIL 9 :)
Thanks!!

I really appreciate all of the encouragement! I can only imagine how much stuff you have! When is the interview? Best of luck!!

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
new chest x-ray requested for the medical extension on 20 August
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
My interview its on 23 July...

I am very anxious!
With this interview my process will be over, I can't wait!

CharlizeRai

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2012
AOR Received.
06-09-2012
File Transfer...
14-09-2012
Med's Done....
13-04-2012
Interview........
WAIVED :)
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
6-02-2013
LANDED..........
APRIL 9 :)
That is awesome! It is coming up soon!! :)

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
danap said:
Good luck and have patients ..... will happen ...is just a matter of time.
Hey Dana,

How are you doing??
Do you have news from Bucharest??

PS We have a great summer weather at this moment in Marmures, its quite hot, haven't seen such a summer in years....(I used to live in Paris for the past few years and there almost all the time even in summer its grey and rainy...)

Pe curand!

I.N.

danap

Star Member
May 9, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I.N said:
Hey Dana,

How are you doing??
Do you have news from Bucharest??

PS We have a great summer weather at this moment in Marmures, its quite hot, haven't seen such a summer in years....(I used to live in Paris for the past few years and there almost all the time even in summer its grey and rainy...)

Pe curand!

I.N.

Hi IN

NO NEWS, NOTHING FROM BUCHAREST EMBASSY is a month since the status change in process and a week since they ask for info so i don,t know anymore what is happening..... what are they doing? why they don,t just finish it? i am more and more sad, angry run out of patience....i don,t know what to do anymore....:(

Also here come the summer is nice and warm .....super de gratar....but not alone.
I really wish to know what is happening, when we will have the letter?

Take care and enjoy the summer.
Pe curand
Dana

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
danap said:
Hi IN

NO NEWS, NOTHING FROM BUCHAREST EMBASSY is a month since the status change in process and a week since they ask for info so i don,t know anymore what is happening..... what are they doing? why they don,t just finish it? i am more and more sad, angry run out of patience....i don,t know what to do anymore....:(

Also here come the summer is nice and warm .....super de gratar....but not alone.
I really wish to know what is happening, when we will have the letter?

Take care and enjoy the summer.
Pe curand
Dana
Hey Dana,

Don't despair, you will have news soon ;).

I know its a long journey for us but we have to be patient, everything has an end, nothing takes forever!

At the end of this process,when you will have this great news, PPR request....you will sit down and you will think about all those hard times and stresfull moments as it would have been never happend....or as it have been 100 years ago... :) ;).

Take good care, and enjoy the summer as well. ;)

I.N.

danap

Star Member
May 9, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I.N said:
Hey Dana,

Don't despair, you will have news soon ;).

I know its a long journey for us but we have to be patient, everything has an end, nothing takes forever!

At the end of this process,when you will have this great news, PPR request....you will sit down and you will think about all those hard times and stresfull moments as it would have been never happend....or as it have been 100 years ago... :) ;).

Take good care, and enjoy the summer as well. ;)

I.N.

Hi IN
I just cannot believe this....just got an email from the embassy asking for my husband
1. police clearance from Greece
2. FBI police clearance

Just STUPID because
1.in Greece we been only for a vacation last year and never live there.
2. he use to work on cruise ships so he was entering USA but never LIVE there.
So i reply to them explained but right now i am just scared ...don,t know what to expect next......i send a long email explaining the hole life....but i really find it stupid to ask something like that....from an embassy.....so now everything is possible. On 26 july there will be 6 months since Bucharest has the file....so WHEN WILL BE OVER???????????
I am really upset right now can believe we travel the hole world we deal with a lots of embassy's and situations and country's my processing in Bucharest for PR was nice fast and smooth .... but this is really very difficult to understand...is like they are looking for reasons to pull time. So now what????? How much longer they need until they will contact us again? and most important ...when is that stupid letter for the passport will come????

Take care.
Pe curand
Dana

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
I am so sorry Dana for this news!
I understand your frustations.
Really do!

This process took out the wrost in me, believe me, all the frustations and anxity and stress, but after I got interview request I feel much much better,even I found that it was to long...after a year to have a interview request its more than long... ???.

If you didn't really lived in these countries for more than 6 months then its fine, they cannot ask you for a police clearance, they know that.
As for average time for VO Bucharest has changed from 6 months to 7, so you are still in the time frame, but as we know, there is no time frame after all, every case is different,; always a case like yours (a lot of traveling history or like mine a previous marrige, travel history and considering I got remarried the same year when my divorce was pronounced ....) this causes will delay a file always...

So its understadable.

You provied what they ask, now you will see what is next.

Keep your faith,and be patient, everything will be fine.

Take good care!
Pe curand!

I.N.

torroloco

Feb 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2011
AOR Received.
not provided
File Transfer...
13-12-2011
Med's Done....
12-05-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-04-2012
LANDED..........
10-05-2012
Look at it this way - they have opened your file, they are actively going through it, they are tying up loose ends. Once you've responded to their concerns there's nothing more to do than to let your husband go :eek:)

Smile large, you're gonna need the practice once your hubby joins you in Kanada :eek:)

God bless you!

danap

Star Member
May 9, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I.N said:
I am so sorry Dana for this news!
I understand your frustations.
Really do!

This process took out the wrost in me, believe me, all the frustations and anxity and stress, but after I got interview request I feel much much better,even I found that it was to long...after a year to have a interview request its more than long... ???.

If you didn't really lived in these countries for more than 6 months then its fine, they cannot ask you for a police clearance, they know that.
As for average time for VO Bucharest has changed from 6 months to 7, so you are still in the time frame, but as we know, there is no time frame after all, every case is different,; always a case like yours (a lot of traveling history or like mine a previous marrige, travel history and considering I got remarried the same year when my divorce was pronounced ....) this causes will delay a file always...

So its understadable.

You provied what they ask, now you will see what is next.

Keep your faith,and be patient, everything will be fine.

Take good care!
Pe curand!

I.N.

Hi IN
Sorry to say but right now (after i send the message with the explication) they send me a email telling me that is in there power to ask this papers and that they consider that they need them so we have to send them and they will resume the processing after they receive this documents. So basically we have not choice but to do the procedure and to ask this country's for police certificate Greece and USA. The problem with FBI certificate is that they are asking for fingerprints and other form and after we send the request to USA FBI they take between 16 to 18 weeks to send us back the answer ....so more then 4 months....which means that before this process will finish the medical will expire. I just cannot believe this is happening.....i have the same history as my husband i also worked on cruise ships for more then 7 years i was on the ship when they did my PR processing and they did not ask me for anything.....i don,t know anymore ..we are devastating thinking that this process will go on for the hole year maybe until next year is just not fair.

So now i am waiting until Monday to see what our lawyer can do to speed up. At this point i have no power anymore to hope and fight ...they waited until 11 June to star processing (sponsor approval on 8 february) and now this.....i have no words anymore....cred ca e rautate si complet indiferenta din partea lor.....

Take care
Bafta la interviu
Dana

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
Hello Dana,

I am really sorry to find out that your process its taking more that usual, I know its not fair but we cannot do anything.
My file was kept in Canada for 6 months, only at the end of January 2012 my file was send to Bucharest... :-[ :-[ (never heared someone said that his/her file was send to Ottawa just to be created a new file....?!?!but mine.... :-[) Processing time for my file took more than one year.... :-\.

I would have prefered to have this interview earyer!

Not fair!!

As we can see the cases are very different; I don't think will ever understand how this it works....

You will see what your lawer will do to speed up things, make the requests for these two cazier judiciar din Grecia and FBI clerance for sure and in the end everythig will be done.

Maybe the rules had changed since you applyed for a PR, who really knows.

As for the medicals no worries,now CIC has a new rule for medials, they have the power to ask for a new extension valid for another 12 months without you redo the medicals.

Keep your fatith and be patient, like this you will succeed, as you always do for sure... ;).

Take care!!
Pe curand!
I.N.

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
danap said:
Hi IN
Sorry to say but right now (after i send the message with the explication) they send me a email telling me that is in there power to ask this papers and that they consider that they need them so we have to send them and they will resume the processing after they receive this documents. So basically we have not choice but to do the procedure and to ask this country's for police certificate Greece and USA. The problem with FBI certificate is that they are asking for fingerprints and other form and after we send the request to USA FBI they take between 16 to 18 weeks to send us back the answer ....so more then 4 months....which means that before this process will finish the medical will expire. I just cannot believe this is happening.....i have the same history as my husband i also worked on cruise ships for more then 7 years i was on the ship when they did my PR processing and they did not ask me for anything.....i don,t know anymore ..we are devastating thinking that this process will go on for the hole year maybe until next year is just not fair.

So now i am waiting until Monday to see what our lawyer can do to speed up. At this point i have no power anymore to hope and fight ...they waited until 11 June to star processing (sponsor approval on 8 february) and now this.....i have no words anymore....cred ca e rautate si complet indiferenta din partea lor.....

Take care
Bafta la interviu
Dana
Another suggestion Dana, thinking this way; I think you can live just anywhere in the world, if you have you two each other together it dosen't really metter, " omul sfinteste locul... :) ;)) they say... ;) I do this, thinking like this, thinking positive, if I have my husband I really can live just anywhere in the world, I don't really care where to tell you the truth. ;).

If my process will have a different end (even I am sure it will not, I am sure I will have my vis

You and your husband really traveled everywhere in this world..(working on a cruise ships has to be great!), you accoplished a lot together , look back a bit and you will see how much you have done...

All this process its a piece of cake after all.

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
danap said:
Hi IN

Take care
Bafta la interviu
Dana
Me and my husband principle is:

"We don't have problems only solutions"... ;) :)

Sa ne auzim cu bine!
I.N.

danap

Star Member
May 9, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I.N said:
Me and my husband principle is:

"We don't have problems only solutions"... ;) :)

Sa ne auzim cu bine!
I.N.
Hi IN
God bless you....great words...yes i am keeping my hopes and nothing in this world will keep me away from my husband....i will find a way...i send an email to my lawyer and i will also speak with him on monday and i still hope to find a way to make them understand that this request is useless due to the fact that he did not live in this country's for 6 months and in the case that is nothing we can do in this direction we will start preparing everything for FBI and contact greece embassy hoping that in this case latest next monday the papers to be send to usa. And then wait and hope for the best ....miracle that will come faster. Any way in this moment i have to get used with the idea that i will not see my husband so soon as i was hoping......maybe at the end of the year....
Thank you for your support ..it was a long night and a crappy day....but tomorrow is a new day.
Take care
Pe curand si toate cele bune
Dana

Yasmine_GRL

Star Member
May 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest, Romania
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2012
Doc's Request.
23-05-2012 (Medical Examination, sent 01-06-2012); 04-04-2013 (updated information/documents)
Nomination.....
28-08-2012 (CSQ)
AOR Received.
16-02-2012 (Ecas)
File Transfer...
13-06-2012
Med's Done....
01-06-2012; 19-07-2013
Interview........
Waived!!
Passport Req..
09-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2013
LANDED..........
12-12-2013
danap said:
Hi IN
God bless you....great words...yes i am keeping my hopes and nothing in this world will keep me away from my husband....i will find a way...i send an email to my lawyer and i will also speak with him on monday and i still hope to find a way to make them understand that this request is useless due to the fact that he did not live in this country's for 6 months and in the case that is nothing we can do in this direction we will start preparing everything for FBI and contact greece embassy hoping that in this case latest next monday the papers to be send to usa. And then wait and hope for the best ....miracle that will come faster. Any way in this moment i have to get used with the idea that i will not see my husband so soon as i was hoping......maybe at the end of the year....
Thank you for your support ..it was a long night and a crappy day....but tomorrow is a new day.
Take care
Pe curand si toate cele bune
Dana
Don't despair at all, they usually want to finish every application as soon as possible even if is approval or denial.
It's just a speed bump!
Why don't you ask for CAIPS notes? It's cheap to get and you will feel you are doing something while waiting for the police certificates. Also it will give you an idea about what the officer's concerns and reasons maybe?

Good luck with the lawyer on Monday!