Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
Thank you Dana for your suggestion, I will take it in consideration. :) ;).
Also my husband foud me another 6 hotels near by the Emabassy. Its great having more than a few choices, I was reading last night on internet a few comments for a few hotels and I got scared, for many of them the differents between quality and price its huge, but I am sure I will find a fair hotel.

I was in Bucharest only when I was 23 years old, I will visit a little bit Bucharest with this occasion.

Have a nice weekend,hope you will have some sun and nice weather. Here they say some rain but who knows, Its only 8 am and you feel its already to hot.

Take good care!!
I.N.

danap

Star Member
May 9, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I.N said:
Thank you Dana for your suggestion, I will take it in consideration. :) ;).
Also my husband foud me another 6 hotels near by the Emabassy. Its great having more than a few choices, I was reading last night on internet a few comments for a few hotels and I got scared, for many of them the differents between quality and price its huge, but I am sure I will find a fair hotel.

I was in Bucharest only when I was 23 years old, I will visit a little bit Bucharest with this occasion.

Have a nice weekend,hope you will have some sun and nice weather. Here they say some rain but who knows, Its only 8 am and you feel its already to hot.

Take good care!!
I.N

Hi I.N

I was thinking about your case......and i have a suggestion ......when you go for the interview and after everything goes nice and the officer tells you that everything is ok and now they will send you the request for the passport ...in my opinion try something (well you have nothing to lose) tell them: I am leaving in the north of the country and to save some time is it ok with you to leave my passport now with you and my phone number and i will be for a few days in Bucharest so when the passport is ready to give me a call to come and pick it up?........it works i know people that did this and in 3 days they got there passport and i think that will work in your case also because you waited a long time and your file is over 6 months processing time....try ....if he says no is ok then you will sent it after the letter comes but it may work to finish everything before going back to Maramures. Best of luck.

Dana

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
new chest x-ray requested for the medical extension on 20 August
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
Hey Dana,

Thank you for your advice, very nice of you! :)

To tell you the truth I am expecting to have my visa the same day ;), Its going to be more than one year since my application was recieved by Mississagua :-\, but who really knows what its going happen, I know my medicals will expire on 23 June and without a valid medical I cannot land in Canada, its a possibility to wait for an extention of my medicals, I really don't know....

We'll see, its really hard for me at this moment, I was supposed to be there all ready, packing our stuff together my husbund and me (he is moving on Friday night) but CIC had a different plan for us unfortunalety, and my husband dose that by himself. :-[

We are going to make it, I know for sure me and my husband we are keeping our faith and confidence that very soon all this anxity and stress which comes along with all this process its going to end very soon!! ;)

All the best!
Pe curand :)

I.N.

danap

Star Member
May 9, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I.N said:
Hey Dana,

Thank you for your advice, very nice of you! :)

To tell you the truth I am expecting to have my visa the same day ;), Its going to be more than one year since my application was recieved by Mississagua :-\, but who really knows what its going happen, I know my medicals will expire on 23 June and without a valid medical I cannot land in Canada, its a possibility to wait for an extention of my medicals, I really don't know....

We'll see, its really hard for me at this moment, I was supposed to be there all ready, packing our stuff together my husbund and me (he is moving on Friday night) but CIC had a different plan for us unfortunalety, and my husband dose that by himself. :-[

We are going to make it, I know for sure me and my husband we are keeping our faith and confidence that very soon all this anxity and stress which comes along with all this process its going to end very soon!! ;)

All the best!
Pe curand :)

I.N.

Hi I.N
Yes iti tin pumnii pt viza in aceeasi zi.Doamne Ajuta.

I have a question: how is going to be next?
fist we receive the letter for passport and then the status change in Decision made
OR
status change in Decision made and after that we receive the letter for passport ?
I really don,t know any more....again nothing ...again quiet ...no sign from them yet.
Thank you.
Dana

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
Mersi mult Dana,Doamne ajuta!

As for status changed on e-cas, I don't really know.

I know in my case I received the interview request via email and after more than two weeks after that I saw e-cas update with my interview request date.

Everything its updated after processing, I think.

But don't rely on e-cas, an email from them will come first, nowadays they use electronical adresses which is more secure.

Keep your faith Dana, you will have news soon.

Take care!

I.N.

danap

Star Member
May 9, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I.N said:
Mersi mult Dana,Doamne ajuta!

As for status changed on e-cas, I don't really know.

I know in my case I received the interview request via email and after more than two weeks after that I saw e-cas update with my interview request date.

Everything its updated after processing, I think.

But don't rely on e-cas, an email from them will come first, nowadays they use electronical adresses which is more secure.

Keep your faith Dana, you will have news soon.

Take care!

I.N.

Hi I.N

You were right...

Yesterday i received an email from Bucharest Embassy asking for some details about a period of time (exactly where we were in this time) ....we have more then 15 years of traveling history so i understand them....i replay right away with explanations and documents proof .
Now, what is next?
Hope to have the letter soon.....i am tired of waiting...
Take care.
Pe curand
Dana

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
Hey Dana,

This is a good news,they really are working on you file!! ;)
Your traveling history expline a lot, that always delays the processing of a file, its good then you have kept in your memory and in your files every detail.

The end of the processing its not far, I understand your frustrations but very soon that will have an end.

If I understood corectlly now they asked you about your travel history, I am wondering why, you are the sponsor and your husband's file its the one who is processed at this very moment in Bucharest...

Any way,we have no idea how they work, its a real mistery with every case.

Keep your mind clear,and try to not think to much at this process, hard but not impossible... ;), do sports, jogg, go for shoppings, make plans for vacations why not... ;) ;), redecorete your home... ;) ;)

Take good care!
Pe curand!

Yasmine_GRL

Star Member
May 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest, Romania
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2012
Doc's Request.
23-05-2012 (Medical Examination, sent 01-06-2012); 04-04-2013 (updated information/documents)
Nomination.....
28-08-2012 (CSQ)
AOR Received.
16-02-2012 (Ecas)
File Transfer...
13-06-2012
Med's Done....
01-06-2012; 19-07-2013
Interview........
Waived!!
Passport Req..
09-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2013
LANDED..........
12-12-2013
danap said:
Hi I.N
Yes iti tin pumnii pt viza in aceeasi zi.Doamne Ajuta.

I have a question: how is going to be next?
fist we receive the letter for passport and then the status change in Decision made
OR
status change in Decision made and after that we receive the letter for passport ?
I really don,t know any more....again nothing ...again quiet ...no sign from them yet.
Thank you.
Dana
Hi!
It depends on the Visa Office. I noticed some (like New Delhi, Manila etc) request the passport as soon as the application for permanent residence is received and they keep it until they finish processing. Others (and I think Bucharest included) process the application and decide whether an interview is necessary or not. If they wave it, they only send a passport request. If they request an interview they either request the passport the before, same day or they take the time to make a decision and request the passport days after the interview.

The status is only changed once they know if the application is either approved or rejected, at the end of the whole process, regardless on when they requested the passport.

And it also depends on how often they update ecas.

Good luck!

danap

Star Member
May 9, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I.N said:
Hey Dana,

This is a good news,they really are working on you file!! ;)
Your traveling history expline a lot, that always delays the processing of a file, its good then you have kept in your memory and in your files every detail.

The end of the processing its not far, I understand your frustrations but very soon that will have an end.

If I understood corectlly now they asked you about your travel history, I am wondering why, you are the sponsor and your husband's file its the one who is processed at this very moment in Bucharest...

Any way,we have no idea how they work, its a real mistery with every case.

Keep your mind clear,and try to not think to much at this process, hard but not impossible... ;), do sports, jogg, go for shoppings, make plans for vacations why not... ;) ;), redecorete your home... ;) ;)

Take good care!
Pe curand!

Hi I.N

The question was for my husband .....he has more then 15 years of traveling ...me only 7 so it was for him......but yes we answer right away with details and documents proof ..... because the email come on my email address and in the same time to our lawyer office, that is how we want the communication from them to come in two ways. So now is a long week end coming up so saturday, sunday and monday the embassy is not working (is Canada Day) and i hope that somewhere next week to get the letter request for passport. After asking this extra info it should not be to long now....i think this was all they need it to be able to close the file, because they had the info but they just ask for details. I don,t know anymore i am just hoping for next week.

Take care
Pe curand
Dana

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
Hi Dana!

I am very confident that your husband will receive pasport request very soon after sending these new details of your husband travel history.
The processing of the file its almost over!
A little bit of patience its all you need, after all it wasn't such a long process for your husband considering this is a resident visa, which is almost definitive...look at my time line.... mine was a looooong process for sure... :-\.

Be patient!
"totul vine la timp pentru cei care stiu sa astepte" :) ;).

Take care!
Pe curand! :)

CharlizeRai

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2012
AOR Received.
06-09-2012
File Transfer...
14-09-2012
Med's Done....
13-04-2012
Interview........
WAIVED :)
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
6-02-2013
LANDED..........
APRIL 9 :)
I finally submitted my application!!! YAY!

Now, I am just going to cross my fingers for many months. It was actually kind of hard for me to mail it away, I am so anxious!

danap

Star Member
May 9, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I.N said:
Hi Dana!

I am very confident that your husband will receive pasport request very soon after sending these new details of your husband travel history.
The processing of the file its almost over!
A little bit of patience its all you need, after all it wasn't such a long process for your husband considering this is a resident visa, which is almost definitive...look at my time line.... mine was a looooong process for sure... :-\.

Be patient!
"totul vine la timp pentru cei care stiu sa astepte" :) ;).

Take care!
Pe curand! :)
Hi IN

Thank you for your words ....but is so hard to wait and wait and wait....but yes it should be over soon.....and you also will finish in july at the interview ...for sure... ultima suta de metri...
Take care
Pe curand

danap

Star Member
May 9, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CharlizeRai said:

Now, I am just going to cross my fingers for many months. It was actually kind of hard for me to mail it away, I am so anxious!
Good luck and have patients ..... will happen ...is just a matter of time.

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
I know Dana its hard, for me was the hard thing I ever done in my entire life, and believe me I did't had a easy life untill 2 years ago.

But you will make it!
We'll make it!! :)

Pe curand!

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
CharlizeRai said:

[/q

Great CharilzeRai!

I know it not easy to preapare such a file but you made it!

I did preapre mine for my interview and its really heavy, well, we didn't send anything from last year after our marriege, no paper no photo with our vacations, we though its enough what we sent (3 vacations and a marriege and a honeymoon...aparentlly it wasnt enough) even I met my husband three times from then, last June, so imagine the amount of papers I have now...photos,bils,plane and train tickets, conversations with my family in law, poste cards...etc.

Wish you a lot of luck and don't forget, fill you up with tones of patience, you will really need it! ;)

All the best!