Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-04-2012
LANDED..........
10-05-2012
Yes, yes! Vieux Montreal is awaiting us all. No better place in all Canada to toast to new life.
Let's not lose touch.

torro

mrs. red

May 4, 2012
dear all,

on 9th of may I received the long waited e-mail to send my paspport to the embassy...on 28th i was able to pick it up...I am for 5 days in Montreal with my dear husband!

I wish everybody good luck!and please lots of patience...there s no other way!

;) :-*

CharlizeRai

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2012
AOR Received.
06-09-2012
File Transfer...
14-09-2012
Med's Done....
13-04-2012
Interview........
WAIVED :)
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
6-02-2013
LANDED..........
APRIL 9 :)
AMAZING!!! CONGRATS!!!

torroloco

Feb 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2011
AOR Received.
not provided
File Transfer...
13-12-2011
Med's Done....
12-05-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-04-2012
LANDED..........
10-05-2012
Minunat!!!! Felicitari si bine ai venit pe pamant canadian!
Si nu uita de petrecere :eek:)

Torro

danap

Star Member
May 9, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everybody

I am so tired of VO Bucharest ....they do not want to give any info...
I send email i call them but nothing.....our file ecas change only on 11 may 2012 from "we received xxxxx application on 16 december 2011" into " we received xxxxx application on 16 december 2011. MEDICAL RECEIVED"

But since then nothing.....from the forum looks like after this in about one month time we will get the passport request but is almost a month and nothing at all ....so far we did not have in our file the status "in process" .....so what is next?how long until the next step?what is the next step?
At the end of this month will be 5 months since we got the sponsor approval....
Please any idea or info ....i need something to give me some hopes ...

Thank you.

torroloco

Feb 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2011
AOR Received.
not provided
File Transfer...
13-12-2011
Med's Done....
12-05-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-04-2012
LANDED..........
10-05-2012
Hey Dana!

Don't lose heart. The closer one is to the end the more anxious and impatient one tends to get - I've seen it in myself :p But objectively speaking you ARE at the end of the process so you can start packing ;D They say 6 months for processing so you're within that timeline. A month from now you'd have already forgotten the stress and frustration you're feeling now!

The VO is very inconsiderate when it keeps people in the dark like this and they definitely could work faster but they will come through for you soon enough. Take heart and focus on all the other stuff you need for the relocation (paperwork, translations, authentications, power of attorneys, good bye parties, picture taking, recipe collecting, clothes and book selections, making memories, going to Costinesti/Vama Veche, drinking a Feteasca Regala, comforting your parents and all other loved ones left behind .... )

Peace!

Torro

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
new chest x-ray requested for the medical extension on 20 August
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
Hi everyone,

Its been a while since I wasnt present on the forum, vacation time for me, now its over and have to go back at my usual life.

Grangrats for the ones who received their visa, Torro you must be very happy with your wife at your side ;), Mr Red as well ;), as for the rest and the newbis wish to everybody good luck and a lot of patience.

As for me, I am waiting my interview on July in Bucharest, they ask me original papers and more proofs of our relationship; ::)I should have send that a long time ago, becouse I have seen my husbund 3 times after our marrige but I never sent additional pictures with our reconters, well, my husbund said we dont have to we sended enough, ::) but for CIC its never enough I guess. I have mille, thousand of pictures of our vacations together but the problem is I didnt keep quite everything, like every bills, recives...etc...I wasnt prepare for something like that. Anyway, I will prepare myself for this interview no problem.

I am with my husbund at this moment and I feel great, and for the rest will see.

A bientot a tous.
Pe curand :)

danap

Star Member
May 9, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I.N said:
Hi everyone,

Its been a while since I wasnt present on the forum, vacation time for me, now its over and have to go back at my usual life.

Grangrats for the ones who received their visa, Torro you must be very happy with your wife at your side ;), Mr Red as well ;), as for the rest and the newbis wish to everybody good luck and a lot of patience.

As for me, I am waiting my interview on July in Bucharest, they ask me original papers and more proofs of our relationship; ::)I should have send that a long time ago, becouse I have seen my husbund 3 times after our marrige but I never sent additional pictures with our reconters, well, my husbund said we dont have to we sended enough, ::) but for CIC its never enough I guess. I have mille, thousand of pictures of our vacations together but the problem is I didnt keep quite everything, like every bills, recives...etc...I wasnt prepare for something like that. Anyway, I will prepare myself for this interview no problem.

I am with my husbund at this moment and I feel great, and for the rest will see.

A bientot a tous.
Pe curand :)

Hi I.N

Good to have you back......i you joking????? they ask you for an interview after so much time? in july? so when is your processing going to finish?? my opinion the will end this process on the spot at the interview.....is a must.
Glad to hear that you are finally spending time with your husband .....is nice to be together....nothing else matters....and for sure now in sort time everything will be done and after that only together...
Best of luck
Let me know
Toate cele bune

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
Thank you Danap :)

I dont really know whats going on with my file and our process and why its taking so long, I will see that on my interview, I am a special case I guess :eek:

I am with my husbund at this very moment and everything else it dosent really matter as you said.

Will keep you updated :)

Toate cele bune ;)

danap

Star Member
May 9, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
torroloco said:
Hey Dana!

Don't lose heart. The closer one is to the end the more anxious and impatient one tends to get - I've seen it in myself :p But objectively speaking you ARE at the end of the process so you can start packing ;D They say 6 months for processing so you're within that timeline. A month from now you'd have already forgotten the stress and frustration you're feeling now!

The VO is very inconsiderate when it keeps people in the dark like this and they definitely could work faster but they will come through for you soon enough. Take heart and focus on all the other stuff you need for the relocation (paperwork, translations, authentications, power of attorneys, good bye parties, picture taking, recipe collecting, clothes and book selections, making memories, going to Costinesti/Vama Veche, drinking a Feteasca Regala, comforting your parents and all other loved ones left behind .... )

Peace!

Torro

Hey Torro

That was the best message i got for a long time.....ha ha ha ha esti super tare....but i am in Vancouver so the one waiting to come is my husband....and yes i am also waiting for him to bring me, Feteasca, Grasa, Tohani or whatever Tuica Palinca.....ha ha ha . Really thank you for putting a smile on my face.....

And yes i really hope that soon we will have news from VO Bucharest...
But now in your opinion HOW MUCH LONGER UNTIL I WILL HAVE MY HUSBAND AT THE AIRPORT?
So from this moment until arrival ?????

Thank you again
Multumesc si toate cele bune
Dana

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
Hey Dana,

Dont worry, you will be waiting for your husbund at the airport very soon, I am quite sure.

Feteasca,Murfatlar poate palinca you will drink at the home coming party ;D, I wish you to :p.

Numai bine :)

danap

Star Member
May 9, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I.N said:
Hey Dana,

Dont worry, you will be waiting for your husbund at the airport very soon, I am quite sure.

Feteasca,Murfatlar poate palinca you will drink at the home coming party ;D, I wish you to :p.

Numai bine :)
Thank You I.N...i hope both of us finish soon this process....is really am fed up with immigration and...i miss my husband...i want our life back to normal....hope to hear good news from you soon and i will keep you posted.

Take care
Numai bine
Doamne ajuta

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
Hey Dana,

My husbund left today back to Canada :( :(, holiday its over, its so so hard to see him leaving for a seventh time now.... :-\ at the airpot.
You are right, staying apart of your husband its not a life, all this immigration rulles are not normal at all, its going to be almost two years since we are together but I feel I missed so much in thouse years....CIC ''stilling'' our life leagally...

Ai dreaptate, credinta in Dumnezeu e tot ce avem, at least we know that we'll have a deciosion soon :).

Pe curand!

badicioiu

Jun 3, 2012
Hi everybody,
I'll have to sponsor my little daughter to obtain PR visa to join me in Canada. Does anybody know the if the application for PR visa must be sent together with the sponsorship application to CPC in Mississauga or after the sponsorship has been approved it must be submitted to VO in Bucharest?
Thanks.

CharlizeRai

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2012
AOR Received.
06-09-2012
File Transfer...
14-09-2012
Med's Done....
13-04-2012
Interview........
WAIVED :)
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
6-02-2013
LANDED..........
APRIL 9 :)
I believe that both are sent in together.