Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
07/01/2015
LANDED..........
16/01/2015
u r welcome. i have been in a bad situation too. last year i was excluded from Canada for 1 year. my husband is there. so we have a hard situation too :(

svetlana

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
BUCHAREST
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/07/2013
Nomination.....
CSQ: 02/05/2013
File Transfer...
15/08/2013
Med's Done....
jan.2012/ 16/12/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
07/01/2015
LANDED..........
16/01/2015
im in my home country now, we submitted a spousal sponsorship. so we are waiting now. immigration is a very stresfful thing. believe me. be strong

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
Tina dhaliwal said:
Thank you very much for replying gango girl

the reason they say that my marriage is not genuine is that my previous was MOC,they say that we just got married to come to canada, which is not true at all.But the same visa office issued visa for the wife of my x-husband but refused to my husband,this is awfully stressful situation for me and my husband..need help plz
ok i understand now. thats ok they think you married the ex to bring him here and after he got arrived you divorce him and married another one bring him to canada again like the previous case. so, now you have to commit a little and find all the evidences you have to prove that your marriage is genuine and collect all your fb chats, pics on fb of both of you are together if you have posted there and the comments if your friends and family given for those pics. emails each to other, enough pics of yours with his families & with your families, pics on trips together, letters from friends and families saying that they know both of you have married and know both of you as husband and wife, skype calls, chats etc...
and also if you can, you collect some letters from neighbors and friends where you lived with your ex husband and show that you had a failure life with him and because of that you had to get the divorce from him. i believe you will get through if you can collect all the true and genuine documents. if in case your file be rejected, you reapply again with all the documents which i mentioned here.
if you have enough proof to show that your marriage is genuine, they cant refuse you.
good luck...

Tina dhaliwal

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Thanks gango girl...

yeah i have a lots of proof that my marriage is genuine..a lots of photos on Facebook..my trip to India after marriage, Skype calls, phone calls, greeting card that we send to each through e-mails and mail ,photos of my visits to his relatives in Canada,his photos of his visits to my family in India, both of ours photos together of our visits to family and relatives of each other and about my previous marriage 2 of friends in Canada have attended my previous marriage too..they said they can write if i need that my marriage was genuine and my relatives too can write,but i am so upset and worried about the behavior of immigration officer who interviewed my husband..i don't know what she may written in the notes that could be a problem for us...this makes me really upset ...

svetlana

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
BUCHAREST
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/07/2013
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
15/08/2013
Med's Done....
jan.2012/ 16/12/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
07/01/2015
LANDED..........
16/01/2015
what questions did she ask at the interview?

Tina dhaliwal

Star Member
May 2, 2014
My husband's interview was not very long, just for 10 minutes ,the immigration officer was very rude,she asked my husband following questions but did not give him any chance to answer them or to show any proof of our marriage..

1.why did you marry a divorcee girl, when two of your elder brother married to girls who were never married before my husband tried to answer her question by replying her that being a divorcee is not a crime and it was never a issue for him but she was not convinced she did not gave him much time to talk.

2.She said your wife's previous marriage was MOC,and this one too is,she will divorce you too after you will get there..she did not give my husband time to answer this.

3.She said what your wife's parents did to save her previous marriage ? why did they not applied for a visa to Canada to come and help them save the marriage, my husband answered this by saying that they must have tried but as he was not there at that time he does not what actually happened but they must have had tried to save the marriage.

she said at the end of this very short interview that you can go now , have your passport and we will inform you later and they send a refusal letter later on.

svetlana

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
BUCHAREST
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/07/2013
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
15/08/2013
Med's Done....
jan.2012/ 16/12/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
07/01/2015
LANDED..........
16/01/2015
all this interview was based that u were married before....maybe because in your culture divorce is a big thing.? cause she mentioned about parents to save the marriage...

Tina dhaliwal

Star Member
May 2, 2014
yeah ...but that marriage just did not worked for me..i was so being so much harassed by x-husband that and gave never tried to save our relationship and blocked all the contacts with me..send me divorce papers,said i m characterless and not loyal to him any more....i was so much broken,he decided to not too listen anyone may be that was the man ego but i m in trouble now because of all have had happened too me..

svetlana

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
BUCHAREST
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/07/2013
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
15/08/2013
Med's Done....
jan.2012/ 16/12/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
07/01/2015
LANDED..........
16/01/2015
did u find a lawyer?

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
Tina dhaliwal said:
Thanks gango girl...

yeah i have a lots of proof that my marriage is genuine..a lots of photos on Facebook..my trip to India after marriage, Skype calls, phone calls, greeting card that we send to each through e-mails and mail ,photos of my visits to his relatives in Canada,his photos of his visits to my family in India, both of ours photos together of our visits to family and relatives of each other and about my previous marriage 2 of friends in Canada have attended my previous marriage too..they said they can write if i need that my marriage was genuine and my relatives too can write,but i am so upset and worried about the behavior of immigration officer who interviewed my husband..i don't know what she may written in the notes that could be a problem for us...this makes me really upset ...
dont get upset collect all of evidences you have with you and new evidences too ready for the appeal.. the hearing you face is much better than an interview with the visa offices so, dont worry keep hopes....

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i know this will be painstaking but you need to approach this in three steps:

- prove that your first marriage was genuine. provide proof detailing how you got married. was it an arranged marriage? who arranged it? do you have any evidence of that? was it a love marriage? do you have any correspondence from that period? gather as much proof as you can.

- provide proof that the first marriage fell apart because of circumstances that were getting out of control, circumstances that you tried to fix but couldn't. did you go to a marriage councillor? did family intervene? gather as much proof as you can.

- provide proof that your current marriage is genuine. provide proof of time spent together, vacations taken together, time spent with each others families- by proof i mean ..call logs..photos..everything...

i know digging back into your first marriage is not exactly what you want to do..but you need to be brave and calm and approach it with a cool head...yes i know you are dreaded by the time it will take...but trust me time will pass..it will bide..

it totally sucks that your first husband was allowed to sponsor his new wife but yet you are on the hook! he could have said something to cic...who knows..nobody knows...

cic is a mess..i have been waiting for my first wife since march 2012...

stay strong..! 8)

Tina dhaliwal said:
My husband's interview was not very long, just for 10 minutes ,the immigration officer was very rude,she asked my husband following questions but did not give him any chance to answer them or to show any proof of our marriage..

1.why did you marry a divorcee girl, when two of your elder brother married to girls who were never married before my husband tried to answer her question by replying her that being a divorcee is not a crime and it was never a issue for him but she was not convinced she did not gave him much time to talk.

2.She said your wife's previous marriage was MOC,and this one too is,she will divorce you too after you will get there..she did not give my husband time to answer this.

3.She said what your wife's parents did to save her previous marriage ? why did they not applied for a visa to Canada to come and help them save the marriage, my husband answered this by saying that they must have tried but as he was not there at that time he does not what actually happened but they must have had tried to save the marriage.

she said at the end of this very short interview that you can go now , have your passport and we will inform you later and they send a refusal letter later on.

Tina dhaliwal

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Thank you so much nina.j

You gave me very useful steps i think i should start working on these, I should start collecting proofs of my previous marriage, i have two friends in Canada who attended my 1st Wedding in India,they said they can be witness. I have decided to ask the priest who did the marriage ceremony at that time to write a letter that this marriage took place in the temple and letters from the people who attended the wedding.. my family in India still have some photographs of my first wedding and the time we spend together ... like photos at home with the family members of x-husband.

this marriage was arranged by a middle man, so i can ask her to give me letter that she proposed this marriage to both of us families and i can ask the letter from the sister and her joint family my of x-husband with whom we lived together after coming to Canada about our relationship and the problems we had if she agreed to give that.. i hope all this will work..what you say...??

I have lots of proof of my current marriage..photosgraphs,vocatios taken,time spent together,phone calls,skypee calls,etc etc etc

I hope this will work for me.. wht you say ???