App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Tina dhaliwal said:
Hi Zardoz

That was never a condition in reality for getting married,that just was just my desire that i asked him to help to me to fulfill..the main reason of the separation was that i was not comfortable withe the family and him,his behavior was totally changed toward me and he stopped supporting financially and emotionally was always suspicious of me that if i m having affair with some one .... i asked him to move to some other province to be away from the family environment and we can get more close to each other we will if live separately from this joint family who was very intervening ...but he refused so i moved by myself and he suspected it as if i eloped with someone and phoned my parents that i am not loyal to him any more...and he does not want to have any relationship with me..and that bond of love and trust was gone from our marriage..how could this marriage be survived..

my Parents talked to his father who was alive at that time and a number of times to his sister with whom we were living at that time to help us to resolve our conflicts , they talked to us a few times but it didn't help..he was very abusive toward me..always blamed me that i m more favorable towards my parent's family,he never liked that why i phone back home to my parents when ever he found that i m talking to them on the phone..used to ask me if i had a BF in india..he was very nice to me when we were both in India..but totally changed when we came to Canada... He was kind of good friend of my Brother and said to him before me moved that we will unite with you in Canada....we will apply for you..that was reason i asked him to help me get my brother here so that i will feel more like home if i will have some one from my parents.. but that was all lie.. He was a Changed man now...i was feeling like deceived..why he changed so much..What i did wrong..was it wrong to talk to your parents and friends back home when you moved so far away from them.. i did not understand what was the point of insecurity ??

All this was the basic reason of Separation.. and he felt offended and divorced me.. I never asked for the divorce.. i was so broken and was incapable to tolerate all that he had blamed me so i wanted peace too... so we got divorced..Beleive me it was not a marriage of Convenience.
Please understand, you don't have to convince ANYONE on this forum. It's CIC that you have to convince. All we can do is offer support and advice. It's important that you understand how CIC could interpret the situation, so that you can develop counter-arguments. Good Luck.

Tina dhaliwal

Star Member
May 2, 2014
yeah i understand the Zardoz..and i really appreciate that u guys take this as actual court room situation and helping me be aware of the issues which can arise there.. me too is trying to explain u guys everything so that i will be better prepared for the arguments which i will have to face there...Thanks for your reply

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
Tina dhaliwal said:
I have question.. how can we show cic our face book profiles or any social media proofs that can work as the proof of relationships ? please advise
you can get all your pics with the comments on them screen shots and also for skype logs you can download the skypelogview then you can see your all the call times, chat & everything on skype, then you can get screen shots of them too.

Tina dhaliwal

Star Member
May 2, 2014
how to get the skypee view ?? and download the face book chat, i tried to download the facebook history which just downloaded the photos and videos i shared on Facebook.. Do i have copy and paste all the Facebook chat on MS-Word ??

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interesting case... If they accused her of helping her ex immigrate to Canada by means of MOC, then why he got off the hook and was even able to bring his new spouse to Canada? Will they ever chase behind her first ex husband if they find out she was innocent and he used her to gain entry? Or even if this is a mutually agreed contract between the two parties, I wonder what will happen to her ex husband? Or nothing at all?

Vijender_Rana

Apr 5, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
civic said:
Interesting case... If they accused her of helping her ex immigrate to Canada by means of MOC, then why he got off the hook and was even able to bring his new spouse to Canada? Will they ever chase behind her first ex husband if they find out she was innocent and he used her to gain entry? Or even if this is a mutually agreed contract between the two parties, I wonder what will happen to her ex husband? Or nothing at all?
This is how they work..... :mad: :mad: :mad: Her x-husband was able to sponsor his new wife.... No one stopped him...... we can't expect justice from them ..... Its all the luck that works here....

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
Tina dhaliwal said:
how to get the skypee view ?? and download the face book chat, i tried to download the facebook history which just downloaded the photos and videos i shared on Facebook.. Do i have copy and paste all the Facebook chat on MS-Word ??
dear type skypelogview on google then it will appear and then click on it & download that then try & see whether you can do that or not. if you cant let me know & i'll ask my elder son again & explain it to you step by step. then you can follow it. its the easiest way to get screen shots of your skype chat & call duration
and also i went to fb & click on your profile then click on activity log on the right side down of your cover photo on your profile
then you will see all your history of your fb which you liked, shared, commented and the pics you uploaded. then you can get the screen shots of them
or you can right click some pics you shared or commented on the same place, then click "open link in new tab" option and then get screen shots of them. you can get all of both of yours details on fb like this way... take screen shots of family and friends commented on you'lls pics with comments & the picture dont worry you can do it good luck....

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2014/ received August 1, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
Tina dhaliwal said:
Do i have copy and paste all the Facebook chat on MS-Word ??
I took screen shots of each year we've been together. when you are on your own profile, you can click each year you have been on facebook. what i did was go month by month, and copied pieces of my profile that had pictures and comments about our relationship (from us and friends). I then took those pictures and copied them into powerpoint which allows easier formatting than word. I did 1 page for each year, and titled them "20xx Facebook highlights"

Tina dhaliwal

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Thank you so much for replying everyone...

On Facebook when i snapshot ,it is not complete thing i want to take , it is just the screen which is visible in front of us. in most of my snap shots is just shows the parital picture and partial is not visible on the screen to get the complete view i have to scroll down..... so i miss the comments and likes underneath...is there any wake that i can take more screen in my snaps shot..plz advice

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi did you find a lawyer?

Tina dhaliwal said:
Thank you so much for replying everyone...

On Facebook when i snapshot ,it is not complete thing i want to take , it is just the screen which is visible in front of us. in most of my snap shots is just shows the parital picture and partial is not visible on the screen to get the complete view i have to scroll down..... so i miss the comments and likes underneath...is there any wake that i can take more screen in my snaps shot..plz advice

Tina dhaliwal

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Hi niana.j
yes i went to meet a lawyer today.. i discussed my case with him,he said in your hearing they will start your case from scratch they will definitely talk about the notes they will get from the immigration officer in your country but we will have to prove that your present as well as the past marriage was genuine..and after i told him my story he said that he does not find a it a problem if your marriage is genuine then we can prove it and we will definitely work on the Notes and will show them that your first marriage was genuine too.. I hope for the Best.

bishista1

Star Member
Jun 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
Doc's Request.
In Process: 29 July, 2016
AOR Received.
AoR1 on 14-06-2016, AoR2: 02-08-2016
File Transfer...
22-07-2016
Med's Done....
25-03-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully by mid December 2016
Really sorry to hear your case. When did you marry with your hubby and When did you sponsor for your spouse? When you were eligible to sponsor, why should they revive the retrospective causes to bar your husband from entering into Canada? What were the evidences you had submitted to prove that your present marriage is genuine? If your present marriage is genuine, your husband should be together in Canada with you sooner than later. Don't lose your hope and consult the Lawyer for Appealing strongly.

Tina dhaliwal

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Hi

I married to my husband on 12th May 2013 and submitted his case on july 16th 2013 , i was always eligible to sponsor my husband becoz in the first case i did not sponsored my husband , we came together under Fed Skilled Worker Category,this time we have given phone bills,photos of marriage and honeymoon ,and our marriage story in detail. I have met the lawyer and hoping the we will be united here with GOD's grace..

mec14

Star Member
Apr 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
AOR Received.
30-04-2014
Med's Done....
11-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 16-06-2015, COPR arrived 25-06-2015
LANDED..........
27-06-2015
Tina dhaliwal said:
Hi

I married to my husband on 12th May 2013 and submitted his case on july 16th 2013 , i was always eligible to sponsor my husband becoz in the first case i did not sponsored my husband , we came together under Fed Skilled Worker Category,this time we have given phone bills,photos of marriage and honeymoon ,and our marriage story in detail. I have met the lawyer and hoping the we will be united here with GOD's grace..
Hi Tina - Please don't take offence or feel judged at my question... I'm genuinely interested interested in your case.

You came to Canada as a skilled worker, yet ended up working in a factory. Did you apply for work as a teacher and not find it? Or for personal reasons never really intended to work as a teacher?

I'm curious as to whether this has any effect on the CIC evaluation, as the purpose of FSW is to close skills shortages in Canada so I wonder if this is counting against you in any way? More a question for the group experts than you directly.... I have no idea.

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
23-12-2022 PGP
Doc's Request.
03-10-2023
Nomination.....
27-03-2024
File Transfer...
27-03-2024 Vancouver
Med's Request
07-07-2024
You have to have a 5-yr gap between multiple sponsorships. You have sponsored two people within 4 years. That seems to me is what the issue is.