June 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
Tina dhaliwal said:
Hi thanks for rplying all

My visa office is Chandigarh pb India..

i want to discuss the reasons of divorce of my previous marrige..

His behavior was totally changed after coming to Canada...i felt him more close to the his sister with whom we were living at that time..

He stopped supporting me in all ways..send me to work in the factory..it was very hard for me to do the labor...as i was teacher back home..

I was not comfortable with his sister and the joint family we were living in at that time i asked him to move some where else , he totally refused..

He had his sister in Canada..before coming to Canada he was very nice to me and promised me that he will try his best to help me get my brother to Canada

We were in Ontario at that time...facing financial hardships and i was feeling so upset as he totally refused to get any of my parent's family member to Canada..

Starting abusing me...bacme alochoic..i was going through a hell at that time..

At work some one told me in Canada there are some developing provinces who have better job opportunities and u can sponsor your family too

i requested him to move ... he refused.. i moved by self to Saskatchewan..waited for him there but he stopped taking my phone calls ..no communication..he was so offended that he phoned my parents say that i m not loyal to him any more.. i moved to some other place with some one
else ...my life was totally hell..he send me divorce papers and our marriage finished...there was not love ,no trust left in our marriage..
You can appeal this decision but you need a very strong reason to success your appeal because they are going to look very deeply in your file since visa officer said "your first marriage was fake"; I am sure they checked everything before they gave you this reason but it can be mistake so try for appeal or try again sponsor him after a year so with new relationship proof. If you appeal; You need to spend between 3000 to 5000$ and have to wait for 1 to 2 years in total process. It's better to stay with your husband in India while your case is in process but for this; you must be a Canadian citizen.

svetlana

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
BUCHAREST
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/07/2013
Nomination.....
CSQ: 02/05/2013
File Transfer...
15/08/2013
Med's Done....
jan.2012/ 16/12/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
07/01/2015
LANDED..........
16/01/2015
Tina dhaliwal said:
what does that mean..outland or inland..??
it means..did u apply in Canada? or outside Canada?

Tina dhaliwal

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Thanks for replying Starworld99

no i am not a canadian citizen yet...but just recetly applied for the citizenship,my first marriage was genuine but i don't know how to prove that..it is gone..that was a very hard time for me, i came out of that broken reltionship and started my new life again..it is getting very hard on me..i can't stay out of country for very long as i not a citizen yet..and i applied for him from canada.

svetlana

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
BUCHAREST
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/07/2013
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
15/08/2013
Med's Done....
jan.2012/ 16/12/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
07/01/2015
LANDED..........
16/01/2015
Tina is your second husband indian too?

basketballfan

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
SW Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2014
File Transfer...
Feb 2014
Med's Done....
August 2013 ; September 2015
Passport Req..
November 2015
Tina dhaliwal said:
After divorcing me he went back to India..got married and his wife is already in Canda..if the same visa office can issue visa to his present wife ..then could be only mine previous marrige be a problem...
Sounds like a double standard, although he may have put together a more compelling application explaining the reason for the breakup. You may want to get those GCMS notes to find out exactly where your application was weak and I think your case is complicated enough to seek a lawyer. I have a friend from India who divorced and she acknowledged this double standard around the acceptance of men remarrying, particularly within the culture, verses women. I may opt to apply inland, if possible (I'm not sure if you're together in Canada). It takes longer to process but it is processed within Canada, and therefore may not be subject to those same biases around divorce. I wonder if not appealing this decision is like tacit endorsement for the accusation that her previous marriage was fake?

svetlana

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
BUCHAREST
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/07/2013
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
15/08/2013
Med's Done....
jan.2012/ 16/12/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
07/01/2015
LANDED..........
16/01/2015
being both from India is good, but like basketballfan says: u have no idea what were your ex-husbands reason of breakup in his application for his second wife. that can be the problem here

Tina dhaliwal

Star Member
May 2, 2014
i certainly don't know that what he might have said in the application for his wife ...but she is here..and i am in truouble..need help :(

svetlana

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
BUCHAREST
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/07/2013
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
15/08/2013
Med's Done....
jan.2012/ 16/12/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
07/01/2015
LANDED..........
16/01/2015
Everything will work out, immigration is a hard thing for a lot of people. U should hire an immigration lawyer, get the GCMS notes and find whats wrong in your file. where r u living now? maybe i can help u with a lawyer

Obronibini

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2014 (Received as per tracking 21-03-2013)
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
File Transfer...
30-04-2014
Passport Req..
04-08-2014
Tina dhaliwal said:

His behavior was totally changed after coming to Canada...i felt him more close to the his sister with whom we were living at that time..

He stopped supporting me in all ways..send me to work in the factory..it was very hard for me to do the labor...as i was teacher back home..

I was not comfortable with his sister and the joint family we were living in at that time i asked him to move some where else , he totally refused..

He had his sister in Canada..before coming to Canada he was very nice to me and promised me that he will try his best to help me get my brother to Canada

We were in Ontario at that time...facing financial hardships and i was feeling so upset as he totally refused to get any of my parent's family member to Canada..

At work some one told me in Canada there are some developing provinces who have better job opportunities and u can sponsor your family too

i requested him to move ... he refused.. i moved by self to Saskatchewan..waited for him there but he stopped taking my phone calls ..no communication..he was so offended that he phoned my parents say that i m not loyal to him any more.. i moved to some other place with some one
else ...my life was totally hell..he send me divorce papers and our marriage finished...there was not love ,no trust left in our marriage..
looks like you were too bent on getting your family to Canada though, if you had to move coz of getting your family there .. Hmmm either than that sorry for the abuse etc you mentioned. Maybe he had a strong case , and luck . Like others have said request a note and get a lawyer. All the best

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
Tina dhaliwal said:

here girl plzzz be calm
i was also refused for the same situation of the reason the cic said to you. that was, they asked my previous divorce papers and i sent them. after that they refused me and said that i have not come to a clear divorce from the previous marriage so, according to that my current marriage is not genuine. but i called the cic and asked that why they refused me though i have already sent the documents. then they asked me to send again the same document which i said that i sent ( the divorce paper). then again they said that my refusal is there and i have sent the wrong document. then my husband appealed and the IAD asked the written detailed explanation letter rather than the presentation physically. then before we sent the explanation letter we went to our registrar office in courts and checked again whether our divorce paper is correct or not. unfortunately i have already sent not the final papers of our divorce and only the previous paper of it. so, then we explained what we have faced to our immigration purposes to the officers in the registrar office in courts, and asked them to help us to get it done immediately. then all of them did it very soon in two days (a big process) and made it for us. then we sent it to the IAD with the long detailed explanation letter. we approved. so, plzzzz dear dont worry, i'll give you a good suggestion, if you talk to your ex- husband, you call him and ask a copy of your divorce paper. because if the divorce got right for him, why it was not work with yours? so, i'm pretty sure you have left some of the papers of your divorce... and also see what are the rules for your husband's country about the certification of the documents the cic requested? so, please dont get stressed and keep a hope of your new life in canada?
i also was so stressed when i was refused i know how you feel now... so, i wish you a good luck.......

Tina dhaliwal

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Thank you very much for replying gango girl

the reason they say that my marriage is not genuine is that my previous was MOC,they say that we just got married to come to canada, which is not true at all.But the same visa office issued visa for the wife of my x-husband but refused to my husband,this is awfully stressful situation for me and my husband..need help plz

svetlana

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
BUCHAREST
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/07/2013
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
15/08/2013
Med's Done....
jan.2012/ 16/12/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
07/01/2015
LANDED..........
16/01/2015
Tina, i dont know any lawyer in Manitoba, but i think u can google and find a good one. Good luck!!!