+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee Travel Document - Questions and Answers

Jerry4you

Nov 18, 2023
Hey everyone
I called IRCC today and was told that everything on my RTD as been passed only remain a decision , is anyone know the duration of days it going to take before I receive it

Bryanpaz

Star Member
Mar 3, 2023
Hi guys,

do you know how long could it take to receive the RTD once it is in “call references” stage?

My partner and I applied together (same envelope) my partner already received it about a week ago, but I haven’t received mine, I called them today and they told me references calling is still pending.. (same thing they told me about 2 weeks ago)
Any idea?

jundi zakir

Jul 9, 2024
Ethiopia
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
ካናዳ
NOC Code......
ካናዳ
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
15:7/2024
Doc's Request.
28:7:2024
Nomination.....
28/7/2024
AOR Received.
28/7/2024
IELTS Request
28/7/2,24
File Transfer...
15/8/2024
Med's Request
1/9/2024
Med's Done....
4/9/2024
Interview........
15/82024
Passport Req..
አለኝ
VISA ISSUED...
ካናዳ
LANDED..........
ካናዳ
እባካቹ ምንም የደረሰኝ የለም ምንላርግ

Rick4Life

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
Can you please explain how do you get Thailand and Hong Kong e-visa, I applied three time Thailand visa on my RTD in past three months but, Toronto consulate refused three time and didn't issued visa and said need PR to apply Thailand visa, I really need to visit Hong Kong on urgent basis if you can assist how to get this e-visa with visa link. Regards
Apply online and you will get it, i was in Hong Kong in January with Only RTD, no PR, it was amazing. Just apply for the e-visa online.

Sabu61@@

Feb 27, 2023
Hello!

Please does anyone know how to apply for a France schengen visa from Halifax, Nova Scotia and what documents are required for the application?

Newstart2022

Star Member
Jul 29, 2022
Hi everyone ,
So I called the IRCC today regarding the status of my travel document. Now the agent said that they are requesting a new photo with my name on the back along with the guarantor signature. My guarantor is a principal at my child’s school. The problem with that is that now he has retired. Has anyone experience anything similar in regards to the signature? How can I get the guarantor signature? Please let me know. Also, this is my this would be my third time submitting documents. This is stressful

TheWise1

Jun 29, 2024
Hi everyone ,
So I called the IRCC today regarding the status of my travel document. Now the agent said that they are requesting a new photo with my name on the back along with the guarantor signature. My guarantor is a principal at my child’s school. The problem with that is that now he has retired. Has anyone experience anything similar in regards to the signature? How can I get the guarantor signature? Please let me know. Also, this is my this would be my third time submitting documents. This is stressful
Your guarantor must be a member of one of these groups:

• mayor
  • pharmacist
  • postmaster
  • optometrist
  • veterinarian
  • notary public
  • nurse practitioner
  • dentist, medical doctor or chiropractor
  • principal of a primary or secondary school
  • senior administrator or teacher in a university
  • professional engineer (P. Eng. or Ing. in Quebec)
  • senior administrator in a community college (in Quebec, a CEGEP)
  • judge, magistrate or police officer (municipal, provincial or RCMP)
  • professional accountant (member of APA, CA, CGA, CMA, PA or RPA)
  • lawyer (member of a provincial bar association), or notary in Quebec
  • minister of religion
You can only use retired occupation-based guarantors if their name still appears on the listing provided to us by the relevant association.