+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee Travel Document - Questions and Answers

Starboyy

Jun 14, 2021
Today after 2 months of waiting received my rejected application back stating that : THE GUARANTOR IS NOT ADMISSIBLE.
My neighbor was my Guarantor (Canadian citizen)
Please help me to understand Guarantor should be someone in the list they have shared or it could be anyone ?
What if i am unable to get any one from the list ? Please need your valuable advise.

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
Today after 2 months of waiting received my rejected application back stating that : THE GUARANTOR IS NOT ADMISSIBLE.
My neighbor was my Guarantor (Canadian citizen)
Please help me to understand Guarantor should be someone in the list they have shared or it could be anyone ?
What if i am unable to get any one from the list ? Please need your valuable advise.
What is your neighbour’s profession?

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
Neighbor`s Profession was not in the list shared by IRCC.
Oh ok. I understand. It must be in the list. Let me tell you my experience. I hope it helps you. For the first application I went to the pharmacist and he signed it for me. But I was their client at least 6 months. Now, I asked to my dentist and they did sign for me. Also, I know that my family doctor was going to sign. But dentist was easier for me.

Reactions: Starboyy

Starboyy

Jun 14, 2021
Oh ok. I understand. It must be in the list. Let me tell you my experience. I hope it helps you. For the first application I went to the pharmacist and he signed it for me. But I was their client at least 6 months. Now, I asked to my dentist and they did sign for me. Also, I know that my family doctor was going to sign. But dentist was easier for me.
Thanks for sharing your valuable experience, actually i don't have family doctor yet. I was thinking to go to police station and ask them if they can sign as a guarantor, do you think it will work ?

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
Thanks for sharing your valuable experience, actually i don't have family doctor yet. I was thinking to go to police station and ask them if they can sign as a guarantor, do you think it will work ?
Honestly, I saw here someone did it. Also, I saw someone went to to city hall or something. Why not? Try :) Get ready your documents, sign them and go. I hope it works.

• Love
Reactions: Starboyy

Jerry4you

Nov 18, 2023
I am still expecting mine but I called them today they said it as been flag as urgent so anyone with processing time for urgent travel documents

Starboyy

Jun 14, 2021
Congratulations .
Pls was it the non courier address you used while applying?
I used the non courier address since April 28th 2024 and since then they haven't seen
4 Months no updates :O , Try new application with the same fee receipt or ask them to mark your application as urgent by calling and update them via web form that its urgent.