+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee Travel Document - Questions and Answers

Jerry4you

Nov 18, 2023
I sent my renewal on Friday last week and received on Monday 15th and no update yet anyone with information how long can it take

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
Did you call to know if it on system already and when can I call to know
Rtd application (for second one) timeline:
June 25th: sent application
June 26th: they received
July 8th: I called them and they confirmed that they received the application and shared application number with me.

I called 12th July. She said all steps passed and they are reviewing eligibility right now. And I asked what are the steps. She said photo, guarantor, references, etc. All passed. Btw they did not called my guarantor and references. They did not call for my first rtd application too.

No urgent-no travel date.

Jerry4you

Nov 18, 2023
Rtd application (for second one) timeline:
June 25th: sent application
June 26th: they received
July 8th: I called them and they confirmed that they received the application and shared application number with me.

I called 12th July. She said all steps passed and they are reviewing eligibility right now. And I asked what are the steps. She said photo, guarantor, references, etc. All passed. Btw they did not called my guarantor and references. They did not call for my first rtd application too.

No urgent-no travel date.
Thanks for the update

Reactions: Canadian_rainbow

JaneWis

May 15, 2024
Finally, I received my RTD today. Applied June 6, 2024. I called June 11, they confirmed the application was received.
Wish everyone still waiting all the best.
I'm so excited. Finally!!!

Reactions: Canadian_rainbow